Unreal Engine Call of Beyond [v0.6 Premium] [Call of Beyond Team]

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes

18Scythe

Jan 16, 2021
god the books, opened up a room with dildo chair. collected 10 runes. now what?
does anyone have a save skipping this bullshit?

18Scythe

Jan 16, 2021
that's it? 5 poses, the same character? guess i'll check back on the game in a couple months, good start for a month old game though.

Oct 2, 2018
quoted from the server
Okay, everything is mostly ironed out with the new version. We've encountered a tricky bug with spawning and despawning NSFW mode when using different actors on the level, especially when those actors have significantly different world rotations. However, I'm confident that I will resolve this issue in the next 24 hours. While I'm here working on the code, the rest of the team has managed to add new additional animations for Savage and even a new background for the showroom. Overall, everything should be looking pretty good, just a little bit of patience! Testing the new stuff on different machines to ensure that everything runs correctly for AMD/Radeon too (Audio Volume was a problem before)

Oct 2, 2018
0.2 out now, quoted from dev
Thursday, June 8th, 2023 The premium version of Call of Beyond v.0.2 is available for our supporters! The public version and new fancy promotional materials will be available very soon! There's new quests, new NPCs and creatures, a lot of new animations and all the fixes we mentioned before.

Reactions: MZZ
Oct 2, 2018
It got struck by Megas guidelines. Anyway to upload it so that it's the main file for the thread?
the most foolproof way is to upload to terminal.lc
because the file never gets taken down even when dev are actively hunting for piracy. but idk how to upload there

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
the most foolproof way is to upload to terminal.lc
because the file never gets taken down even when dev are actively hunting for piracy. but idk how to upload there
No, the best way to share a link is, to hit the Report Button from the Opening Post, and put the Link to the download into the Textbox, make a checkmark at new update and voila, the staff/uploaders can add the update with different mirrors to the OP and highlight it at the Latest Update Page.

Reactions: FallenSkye
4.30 star(s) 13 Votes