Unreal Engine Call of Beyond [v0.6 Premium] [Call of Beyond Team]

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes

namastesta

Sep 1, 2019
why do these kinds of games always have very dissonant styles between the background and the character? I am not saying the game might not be good, but I feel like the art styles are just so different

Jul 31, 2017
is there any reason my mouse wont work when trying to rotate the camera in a sex scene or turning in the 3rd person mode?

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
why do these kinds of games always have very dissonant styles between the background and the character? I am not saying the game might not be good, but I feel like the art styles are just so different
Because they make the girls and the rest is just stock assets.
A lot easier than making everything, since most people just want to see the girls getting fucked anyways

Dammit

Donor
Sep 9, 2016
Certainly not a bad proof of concept by any stretch. It looks and plays better than a lot of other titles in early development that I've played here. I highly recommend incorporating full controller support though. Movement and camera were well done, but interaction had to be done with a mouse. Wonky. Looks and feels great though! Definitely looking forward to more.

CarlosSaltana

Jul 4, 2022
Because the characters are most often custom made by the devs, and all the backgrounds are purchased assets.

Oct 2, 2018
Anyone else getting the message that "This App Can't Run On Your PC" ?
you need to install general game requirements such as
all directX packages
microsoft VC++all version
latest cpu and gpu driver
windows 10 or windows 11 (idk about other os such as macOS,Linux)

Airashie

Feb 23, 2019
incredible lighting and modelling. the main priest looks hot as fuck and the scenes are made really well.
hope this game continues to grow, the world seems interesting to explore

Torrcha

May 10, 2018
really gonna post this gaytreon gated game again? Oh he added nothing after months of 'work' fucking crazy how much you guys put up with on this site with these obvious cash grab pieces of shit. Miss me on this garbage.

• Angry
Reactions: MidnightKing
4.30 star(s) 13 Votes