Unreal Engine Call of Beyond [v0.6 Premium] [Call of Beyond Team]

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes
Oct 2, 2018
here's a benchmark from someone on the discord
I've gone ahead and try to benchmark the game in my somewhat mid tier rig and i've liked the performance so far
running this on the EPIC graphic, 1600x900 fullscreen without FPS limit CallofBeyond_0.1.png CallofBeyond_0.2.png Stutter.png
Every tests also doesn't have any stuttering
CallofBeyond_Report.png
pretty impressive so far, i want to benchmark the game too but idk how to properly do it

KSSL

Jan 21, 2023
Guys we can't go on the expedition yet right ? Because either i missed something and can't find the way or it's not in yet.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Guys we can't go on the expedition yet right ? Because either i missed something and can't find the way or it's not in yet.
Yes, you cannot go outdoors, yet.

Oct 2, 2018
Did they drop the new update ? I don't find any news , even from the devs at discord.

Edit: They just dropped an update for 0.3 just few secs ago

View attachment 2764078
i'm adding more description to your post so here's it

Call of Beyond v0.3 is here! Testing phase!
Hey everyone!
Thank you for your patience, and a warm welcome to all our new supporters who have joined us this month! We haven't had the chance to say hello before, but have already acknowledged your names in our "Credits" section, so everything is in order on that front.

We dedicated a whole month (30 days+) to the development of this version and it was a good decision on our side! Still, our new team members were a bit overwhelmed with the amount of work that we prepared for them right out of the gate. Nonetheless, we had a lot of fun pushing the gameplay side of the game in version 0.3.

We've added completely new gameplay mechanics (survival, craft, time of day change), character customization system (more outfits coming soon), monsters that have an actual AI (some of them are outright will scare you), we also have come up with a clever system that we call "Horror manager", it's a neat little system that tracks player's movement and reaction to some things and changes the game's world accordingly. It's quite unique, and we plan to build upon it in the future. Furthermore, we added a Needs system, where Senna, as a normal human being, needs to drink water and eat. This means you'll need to hunt for resources in order to survive. Senna also has a mental state parameter that is closely connected to the Horror manager, which opens up possibilities for interesting gameplay mechanics.

We've also included a full intro story for the location, as well as some quests that will keep you busy for a longer period compared to our initial level.

Moreover, we've added Hideouts, safe places in Ghost Frontier where you can put down your Lantern (as you need a light source to craft certain things). These Hideouts repel Frontier creatures, allowing you to get some anxious sleep.

I've already posted a brief overview of the hideout mechanics before, but we have now added a full sub-system of Hideout visitors. This means that some NPCs and creatures may visit your safe place at times, and you'll be able to interact with them as you please.

A lot of effort went into the new location itself, including new materials, assets for rock formations, trees, various vegetation, and interesting places. Not to mention the general layout and level design, which is an art form in itself.

We also haven't forgotten about improving the NSFW mode a bit with this version. We made a few tentative steps in that direction and added Cumming System (probably we'll improve it even more in the 0.4) and added a few new sex animations on top of that. We'll be focusing on NSFW Mode much more in the next month (already we gathered a crazy amount of very sound and interesting ideas for that - struggle system for instance) and we definitely need to add some kinks and work with our camera system more. Coming soon!
It's been a lot of work for one month, considering our still humble team size, but we had a lot of fun. We need a few days to test everything, though I won't add those testing days to the roadmap date. It can be quite tricky to determine the amount of time testing ultimately takes, as some issues can be quite stubborn to resolve. It's always good to approach the testing stage with a clear mind, completely detached from working on assets themselves.

We'll be releasing the version 0.3 in a few days and we're immensely grateful for your support.

Once again, thank you, and see you in a day or two! Both the Public and Premium versions of the game will be online at the same time, with the premium version available to our Shifting Form and Excarnated One tier supporters.
Back to testing!

FallenSkye

May 27, 2019
Hello again. The next update isn't out, it's gonna drop in a few days after they test it. Like last time I'd like to upload the premium ver. but ... it looks like you guys reversed it back to the Public version? Genuinely asking should I refrain from uploading it? Confused.

Sep 21, 2020
Hello again. The next update isn't out, it's gonna drop in a few days after they test it. Like last time I'd like to upload the premium ver. but ... it looks like you guys reversed it back to the Public version? Genuinely asking should I refrain from uploading it? Confused.
Do what you want to do

Oct 2, 2018
the uploader uses the public version because at that time it had more update and fixes than the patreon build
Fixed the bug that caused the game to freeze when spamming the escape key while in the inventory, journal etc. Additionally, added various moaning sounds for the main character in NSFW mode, which change based on the animation speed. Added pussy fluids in dildo chair animations. Attempted to implement the ability to exit dialogues at any time, but encountered issues with the sequence of events. Therefore, I have lowered its priority on the task list for now.
these changes above are not present in the patreon build at that time.
So yeah feel free to upload the newer version, we won't pressure you or anything.

GtxGamer_

Oct 14, 2022
No new version? Its passed 12th july
Seems like they've completed the testing phase and also the dev mentions that we can expect version 0.3 to be online tomorrow evening, though! A bit of delay, but there's a lot of stuff that needed to be tested & optimized. They are just taking some time in fixing stuff.

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes