TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
With luck someone will re-upload it to Mega, at the moment all other hosts are very slow. Like.... "1 day" or "2 days" slow, lol.

• Sad
Reactions: Spamwise

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Does anyone have a save file i can use starting from after the battle n v0.72???
Ill appreciate it if so, cause all of mine r broking apparently....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Lesbianism avoidable ??
nope but it leads to 3somes eventually so no reason to avoid it.

Megalink down for TOS & 23 Sisters has been reported to Mega as underage, somebody seems to on a vendetta...
well no underagers althought lia is quite young.

just finished update and liked it, just when thought that had reached end of content another visit to phoebe and Xavster also bug regarding phoebe etc visits, had bought cargo full of beryllium on station which sells it at cheapest and set course on station which gives best buy price but after after 2nd visit at phoebe visit and other visit (on kira's ppls) ship went back to where bought goodies until finally managed to get on right course and get rid off cargo (and those visits plummeted market profits).

weird but maybe expected that before end of content had quite good salvages but after end of content only crappy. weekly fund meeting feels too quick since with those forced visits there just doesn't have time to do trading or salvaging.

hero of prev. update.

Last edited:

alyath

May 31, 2020
Got through the last mission. Tried to avoid the prior commentary on who did what so I could work out my own resolution, here's what I did:

I think I gave necklace to Nyobi, but really not sure.
Contacted Breann(sp?)
Assigned Xai to Wing 2, Varis to Wing 3 (chose based on highest Strategy)
Sent Wing 2 after the Frigates, Wing 3 at the station, Zirca @ the Cruisers

Rheann joined the Zirca against the Cruisers
Ended up with 11 of 15 Kal'traths still operational
35 Zirca survived
Suffered 55 dead, 49 injured
Give Necklace to Caleb, Contacted him.
Go into Battle with the 2 Girls in Command.
Send the Zirca at the Cruisers and Ignored the Stadion and the Rhea.
The Rhea stay neutral the Station was taken by my Infiltration Team. So I overwhelmed the Forces of the Krillian:
15/15 Frigates made it
45 Fighters made it and the Rest was replaced
44 Dead.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Callisto [v0.82] [Xavster] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,79 GB / 1,30 GB - Callisto-0.82-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,77 GB / 1,28 GB - Callisto-0.82-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
That's a little beyond my technical ability, so no.
The ".sh" file (IE: Callisto.sh) is what launches it in Linux machines.
The "Callisto.exe" is for WIN.
So his question was more like What Operating system are you using?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Only important question
Can we stop getting the redhead (or all others) touchy with Kara ?
These women have free will, including Kara, so no. But you have free will as well, so you can avoid getting Kara touchy with you if you like :giggle:
Game probably won't progress very far though.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
These women have free will, including Kara, so no. But you have free will as well, so you can avoid getting Kara touchy with you if you like :giggle:
Game probably won't progress very far though.
As Kara is the only girl which really interests me and i don't share (well maybe with Tanja), that would not be a very fun playthrough :p
Morso i really hate the doc, the redhad and the blond , honestly i just want to space them, not fuck them.
Thanks for the answer thought.

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I understand you, but this is a harem where the women run the show. The MC is just along for the ride.
Also, I would think twice about wanting to get rid of the doc. Without her, both Kara and the MC would already be dead.

Reactions: professorx10

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I understand you, but this is a harem where the women run the show. The MC is just along for the ride.
Also, I would think twice about wanting to get rid of the doc. Without her, both Kara and the MC would already be dead.
Yeah an MC which is just along for the ride, is just not my thing.
I would assume for the amount of money i pay her, i could hire a doc which actualy would do what i want...u know simple rules, like don't blackmail Tanja for sex in exchange for rescuing the life of MC...

I haven't played the game since the new relationship dynamic was introduced, because the sharing/lesbian ruined my fun honestly. So seeing a new update i just wanted to know if the game would allow to stop that now, or if u could commit to just one girl.
Even if i really like sci-fi themes and the story here, this is just not my game then.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 118 Votes