Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
I hope that you are enjoying the lewd scenes, however the relationship index is an indication of whom you are currently favouring. When you sleep with a girl, the rest of the scores are adjusted, such that the total value of their scores remains the same. By making decisions in game that favours the crew, you will however increase the overall 'harmony', which is the sum of their scores.

The system is implemented to add some more customisation to the experience. These scores allows me to have the girls refer to you in different terms, from the more formal 'Captain' to your nickname. The scores are also used in other ways, however you really won't miss out on any content if one of them drops low. There are actually some funny little pranks in the game, that you will only see, when the central girls score drops to a low value. There really isn't any need to try to keep them all balanced.

PS: The relationship index page was intended as much for debugging as anything else. You game experience may potentially be better if you ignore it entirely.
Hey!!
By chance, if its not too much for me to ask u of course.,
Do u know what the problem might be do to why none of my save files aren't working???
Because I keep getting the same similar message whenever I go to try to load one up..??

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3477, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 910, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 845, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 308, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 729, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 62, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Callisto 0.82
Thu Nov 18 02:41:37 2021

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Hey!!
By chance, if its not too much for me to ask u of course.,
Do u know what the problem might be do to why none of my save files aren't working???
Because I keep getting the same similar message whenever I go to try to load one up..??

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3477, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 910, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 845, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 308, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 729, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 62, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Callisto 0.82
Thu Nov 18 02:41:37 2021
I suspect that your save game location in the code is somewhere that no longer exists. As I am not in the practice of deleting or relabelling 'labels'. I suspect that the save may have been in a modded game, however you are now playing with an unmodded game. If you send me your save via PM, I am happy to take a look.

PS: If you have more than one save, I would suggest attempting to load one of the alternative saves.
EDIT: If you were using, say Shaddy's mod in your previous game, your save games will likely work, if you apply an updated Shaddy mod (not available yet) and then load your game.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Callisto v0.82.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux and is pre-seeded on 3x 1Gbit/s servers.

Please be advised that the .app in this torrent gets read as 'damaged' and does not run.

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
I suspect that your save game location in the code is somewhere that no longer exists. As I am not in the practice of deleting or relabelling 'labels'. I suspect that the save may have been in a modded game, however you are now playing with an unmodded game. If you send me your save via PM, I am happy to take a look.

PS: If you have more than one save, I would suggest attempting to load one of the alternative saves.
EDIT: If you were using, say Shaddy's mod in your previous game, your save games will likely work, if you apply an updated Shaddy mod (not available yet) and then load your game.
Alright..

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Has anyone been able to trigger the "C" scene in the medbay in the new update
I've attached my save and persistent file, if some can have a look to see if I'm missing something.
Screenshot 2021-11-18 132208.png

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Alright..
Your save game files appear to be corrupted. The easy way to see this, is that there is no image displayed when you attempt to load the file. It has nothing to do with the current release, as you should be able to see this image from any revision of any Ren'Py game. Hence if you copy a Callisto save across to another game, whilst won't work properly, you can still see the load image in the menu.

All I can suggest is that you obtain a save game from another player and then change your name via the Captain's computer.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Has anyone been able to trigger the "C" scene in the medbay in the new update
I've attached my save and persistent file, if some can have a look to see if I'm missing something.
View attachment 1506141
The event relates to Tiffany and is actually from v0.70. I just updated the quest tracker to include. To make active, you just need to pay more attention to her. Hence invite her to your quarters a couple times for some late night fun.

Note that this event will open up repeatable content that I think you will like. ;)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The event relates to Tiffany and is actually from v0.70. I just updated the quest tracker to include. To make active, you just need to pay more attention to her. Hence invite her to your quarters a couple times for some late night fun.

Note that this event will open up repeatable content that I think you will like. ;)
Thanks
That did the trick

Although, I wich I also had the option to repeat the training, without being kicked out.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Thanks
That did the trick

Although, I wich I also had the option to repeat the training, without being kicked out.
The training is repeatable and eventually leads to something else if you do it properly. :)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The training is repeatable and eventually leads to something else if you do it properly. :)
Do you mean it ending up in a threesome with Tiffany and Julia, I already got that.
other than that, all I get when I visit them Wendnesday and Sunday late, is a yes or no answer and no send me back to the MCs bedroom.

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
Megalink down for TOS & 23 Sisters has been reported to Mega as underage, somebody seems to on a vendetta...

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Sure sounds like it. And with Nopy dead and gone, all the alternatives are painfully slow. grrrr..........

Mar 15, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
thank you for setting up these torrents, i've noticed you setting them up for a fair amount of new updates.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Not sure what MEGA's issue is with this game. The only thing I can think is that they don't like the 5th preview pic.

EDIT: The preview pic I mentioned has been removed.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 118 Votes