Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
Given your difficulties with the battle, I thought I would check whether getting past this point was in some way difficult. There are two possible ways of suffering a defeat in the final battle, with the corresponding text below.
Python:
        alice angry "Why didn't you send a force to engage the Cruisers?"
        alice nervous "They have opened jump gates; they will be on us in seconds."
        alice shock "We are completely overwhelmed! We are done for!"
Python:
            alice worried "The Krillen ships are moving away from the station and spooling up Captain."
            alice nervous "They have opened jump gates; they will be on us in seconds."
            alice shock "We are completely overwhelmed! We are done for!"
The first lines in both tell you exactly what you did wrong. I created a battle with many different decisions and also an array of outcomes, largely driven by formulae. I am sorry you struggled with the battle, however I couldn't have made it much more obvious, outside of an auto button.

I would also note that the battle is dependent upon a large number of variables, however having poor values of these variables, will mean that you will take significant losses in the battle, but it is still winnable. Also I would note, that a good result in the battle, doesn't necessarily mean the best final result. Life is never that simple. ;)
I think the biggest thing is if you don't do both side mission 2 and side mission 3, you will die.
doing side mission 2 isn't enough, 3 is necessary in order to stop the fighters from launching, 2 is necessary to stop the Rhean from assisting the enemy.

I put a force on the cruisers, but the fighters kept killing me.
Rachel was on the base so I didn't attack the base, and since I had done mission 2 the Rhean weren't a factor
so mission 3 was necessary to stop the fighters from launching.

But like I said, counterintuitive on the 3rd side mission, waiting 5 days while the last battle mission wants to auto run every morning.
and you have no idea how to trigger side mission 3 outside of searching on the forums.

Reactions: Xegrid

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Its not enough to 'put a force on the cruisers'. You need them to turn on the Krillen. Actually, forget it.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I think the biggest thing is if you don't do both side mission 2 and side mission 3, you will die.
doing side mission 2 isn't enough, 3 is necessary in order to stop the fighters from launching, 2 is necessary to stop the Rhean from assisting the enemy.

I put a force on the cruisers, but the fighters kept killing me.
Rachel was on the base so I didn't attack the base, and since I had done mission 2 the Rhean weren't a factor
so mission 3 was necessary to stop the fighters from launching.

But like I said, counterintuitive on the 3rd side mission, waiting 5 days while the last battle mission wants to auto run every morning.
and you have no idea how to trigger side mission 3 outside of searching on the forums.
It is not necessary to undertake side missions 2 and 3 to complete the Krillen battle.

To start any of the side missions just travel to Beehive station and they will auto trigger, if you have sufficiently progressed the main story and it isn't too soon after the last one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
It may not be the best way ,
But I did 2 and 3 , sent Jerry with Alice and Sam :p to the Station, Necklace to Calib.
Two squadrons against the small stuff and one squadron to pin down the force of large ships
Once the small stuff was down, those squadron joined the other squadron and together they took down the large ships.

Reactions: Xavster

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
It may not be the best way ,
But I did 2 and 3 , sent Jerry with Alice and Sam :p to the Station, Necklace to Calib.
Two squadrons against the small stuff and one squadron to pin down the force of large ships
Once the small stuff was down, those squadron joined the other squadron and together they took down the large ships.
Ditto. Neutralise the Rhean cruisers and those in the station with the help of your allies, intercept the other cruisers with your Zirca and crush their frigates with your Kal'traths.

Watchr32

Jul 12, 2021
I seemed to have missed something...I have v0.72 downloaded and running, went through a "week" or so of travel, but haven't seen anything pop up to trigger the next quest. I did see three available quests in the first column.

What's the key to trigger those missions to start?

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I seemed to have missed something...I have v0.72 downloaded and running, went through a "week" or so of travel, but haven't seen anything pop up to trigger the next quest. I did see three available quests in the first column.

What's the key to trigger those missions to start?
I am guessing you are new to the game. If you open the map interface (map icon in header), the quests are indicated via star. Gold star progresses main quest. Note that you can advance time whilst in this interface.

Watchr32

Jul 12, 2021
I am guessing you are new to the game. If you open the map interface (map icon in header), the quests are indicated via star. Gold star progresses main quest. Note that you can advance time whilst in this interface.
I am familiar with the ship's map interface, do all my time advances from there so I can see when the white, purple, and gold stars appear. Just haven't seen the next gold star pop up, or I somehow missed it. Was wondering if maybe I didn't have a pre-requisite situation completed, or needed to go to the right sector or planet for it to trigger.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I am familiar with the ship's map interface, do all my time advances from there so I can see when the white, purple, and gold stars appear. Just haven't seen the next gold star pop up, or I somehow missed it. Was wondering if maybe I didn't have a pre-requisite situation completed, or needed to go to the right sector or planet for it to trigger.
Just post a screen shot of your quest log. That way I know where you are and what is required next. It's the screen you get after light bulb icon.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Ditto. Neutralise the Rhean cruisers and those in the station with the help of your allies, intercept the other cruisers with your Zirca and crush their frigates with your Kal'traths.
I gave the necklace to his sister (chance of a little reptilian nookie later? :cool:). So I was able to convince her to turn on the Krillen. The Kal'traths took care of the frigates and the rest was easy.

Watchr32

Jul 12, 2021
Just post a screen shot of your quest log. That way I know where you are and what is required next. It's the screen you get after light bulb icon.
Shrank the window down to make the upload smaller, hopefully it comes out ok. If not I can redo.

Thanks! Screenshot 2021-09-21 071120.jpg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've done ok...when I pick up enough of the extra scenes, I have had them all above 5 at the same time (well, at least the ones that'll sleep with MC).
yea keeping them above 5 is easy but keeping them at 8 or higher is next to impossible.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I hope that you are enjoying the lewd scenes, however the relationship index is an indication of whom you are currently favouring. When you sleep with a girl, the rest of the scores are adjusted, such that the total value of their scores remains the same. By making decisions in game that favours the crew, you will however increase the overall 'harmony', which is the sum of their scores.

The system is implemented to add some more customisation to the experience. These scores allows me to have the girls refer to you in different terms, from the more formal 'Captain' to your nickname. The scores are also used in other ways, however you really won't miss out on any content if one of them drops low. There are actually some funny little pranks in the game, that you will only see, when the central girls score drops to a low value. There really isn't any need to try to keep them all balanced.

PS: The relationship index page was intended as much for debugging as anything else. You game experience may potentially be better if you ignore it entirely.

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes