Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
For those that haven't noticed, there are sets of wallpapers for Callisto in 1080p and 4k, as linked in this threads header post. Thanks go to Krull whom did the graphic design work, based upon the images supplied. Now you can have your favourite crew member, keep you company on your desktop.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So ... what are the babes you can invite and bang in your quarters?
How far is Alice into you? What about Rach? Any threesome with those fiery babes?

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
So ... what are the babes you can invite and bang in your quarters?
How far is Alice into you? What about Rach? Any threesome with those fiery babes?
Alice and Rachel will get some attention in the next version. They will not however be regular invites to your quarters. I haven't worked out the details of what the Alice / Rachel content will be at this stage.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is a wonderful game update to look forward to.
Further more, actually getting to shower along side
my beautiful horn-puppy doctor is something to look forward to,
considering she pines for my gf and she is sweet enough to release my tension.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Rachel's backstory should start after the Xylas adventure completes. It starts when Tiffany takes the Welding goggles she's been wearing and returns them to Rachel. (she'd snitched them on the sly while dusting)
I finished xylas rescue. story. How do i activate rachel backstory and side missions

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Fan Sig:

link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/09/1412696_callisto-xdoc.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/09/1412788_callisto-xdoca.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/09/1412971_callisto-xda.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/09/1412972_callisto-xdl.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/09/1412973_callisto-xdr.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/09/1412974_callisto-xds.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/09/1412975_callisto-xdt.gif
More: here

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1630931026584.png
This looks better ... like some years younger better.
Thanks 4 putting our babe doctor on the forefront of space exploration.

Reactions: Krull

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is good to hear ... this update I found out MC can shower along side our feisty doctor,
there was so much ”get outta here!” going on in the shower till now,
MC must have stank 4 days until some gurl would allow him to use it.

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
Two things from this update that I don't understand.

1. Considering what goes on in Julia & Tiffany's room, I find it odd when they are in the shower and Julia invites you to join, Tiffany has a problem with that and the scene ends.

2. Once in a while out of the blue, I get this scene with Julia were she mentions if I want another go at her, she'll get the popcorn and invite others to watch. But then nothing happens.

Maybe I'm missing something here? :unsure:

Reactions: Hornyowl

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

1. Considering what goes on in Julia & Tiffany's room, I find it odd when they are in the shower and Julia invites you to join, Tiffany has a problem with that and the scene ends.

2. Once in a while out of the blue, I get this scene with Julia were she mentions if I want another go at her, she'll get the popcorn and invite others to watch. But then nothing happens.

1. showers are separated from rest ship's happening as dev said earlier.
2. mc is doing what with her?

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018

The second item is actually a scene with Tanya. Julia is merely watching the action.

As far as further shower content, it is important to understand, that content doesn't just magically create itself. With a game of this style, I can not fully control the sequence of events. Hence at times, particularly during game development, there will be some inconsistencies. Clearly articulate what these issues are and I will endeavour to resolve, prior to the game being completed.

Reactions: Dragon59

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
As far as further shower content, it is important to understand, that content doesn't just magically create itself. With a game of this style, I can not fully control the sequence of events. Hence at times, particularly during game development, there will be some inconsistencies. Clearly articulate what these issues are and I will endeavour to resolve, prior to the game being completed.
Again this is my mistake - I am taking things out of sequence because the Julia/Tiffany shower scene is repeatable. I was assuming Tiffany's reaction would change AFTER what had happened in their room during a "session" during the latest update. So it would make sense the shower scene would not change as it is a repeatable scene from a previous update. Apologies, I was over thinking this scenario.

Reactions: Xavster

Akifai

May 8, 2017
The girl from the beginning of the intro called "Callisto". Does anyone know if she is a part of the game? Will she show up later?

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
The girl from the beginning of the intro called "Callisto". Does anyone know if she is a part of the game? Will she show up later?
"Callisto" came into being when Xavster wanted an AI to help introduce the game. She's the Artificial Intelligence we came up with and, I agree, she's quite a 'looker.'

However, there was/is no intention/plan of having her show up later in the game.

Still, that might change depending on customer's reaction and response to Xavster?

Reactions: Xavster

Akifai

May 8, 2017
Is the main story close to being finished? The reason I ask this is because the quest tracking page for the main story is almost filled up. I hope that there is still a lot more story to tell. Love sci-fi stuff. Too bad there isn't more games like this here.

Also, for the space battle, can someone please tell me what is the best choices to make when choosing your 2nd, and 3rd wing commanders, and what forces to assign them to so that the best outcome will be achieved?

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes