Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I skipped many days, but no stars appear on their room, are there any requirements here for relationship points?
There are a couple:
- Need to have had Tiffany join you in your room a few times for fun.
- Then speak with Julia in the medbay.

erkper

May 16, 2018
There are a couple:
- Need to have had Tiffany join you in your room a few times for fun.
- Then speak with Julia in the medbay.
Are you sure about those requirements? (I mean, I know you created it, but hear me out.) I have the bondage scene stars appearing semi-regularly and I'm pretty sure I've never invited Tiff to my room and when I got the Julia medbay scene (I wanted to clear the available option) I completely shut it and her down. My relationship with Julia is frosty, to say the least. I've never done a blue star scene with her in the medbay, she kicks me out of the shower, etc.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Are you sure about those requirements? (I mean, I know you created it, but hear me out.) I have the bondage scene stars appearing semi-regularly and I'm pretty sure I've never invited Tiff to my room and when I got the Julia medbay scene (I wanted to clear the available option) I completely shut it and her down. My relationship with Julia is frosty, to say the least. I've never done a blue star scene with her in the medbay, she kicks me out of the shower, etc.
Pretty sure that is the situation:
Code to trigger event -
Python:
        elif misc_med2 == 1:
Trigger to switch misc_med2 to 1 -
Python:
    elif misc_med2 == 0 and tif_dev_2c == 1 and tif_exp > 2:
The only way to increment tif_exp, other than a mod / edit is to invite her to your quarters.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Pretty sure that is the situation:
Code to trigger event -
Python:
elif misc_med2 == 1:
Trigger to switch misc_med2 to 1 -
Python:
elif misc_med2 == 0 and tif_dev_2c == 1 and tif_exp > 2:
The only way to increment tif_exp, other than a mod / edit is to invite her to your quarters.
Your the guy that made the game so your probably right, but I did the same as erkper and still got that event. I did cheat credits though so I don't know if that effected it.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
If you have played through v0.71 main story and continue to explore the galaxy, you will see that there is a rather interesting solution to the pirate problem.
Do i have to replay the main story, (is it part of the story) or can i still get acess this , what ever this solution is, now? Because i played a week and dident find anything

Ohh, and Kara ist the best girl ever :love:

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Do i have to replay the main story, (is it part of the story) or can i still get acess this , what ever this solution is, now? Because i played a week and dident find anything

Ohh, and Kara ist the best girl ever :love:
If you can recall what Maise said to Lia at the end of the main mission, you will have an idea of what this solution might be. Try pissing off a pirate and see what happens. :ROFLMAO:

Note: The tweak to piracy is dependent upon whether you have played through the main story in v0.70. It's doesn't make any difference what decisions you made within the main story itself.

Reactions: Pinsel

erkper

May 16, 2018
is there a walkthrough for this game
the 4 page Captain's briefing (click on the question mark on top right of the main screen) is basically the built-in walkthrough. Other than that, I don't know of any other walkthrough, but the general guide would be to click on silver stars for repeatable scenes, blue stars for sex scenes, and gold stars to advance plot lines. The quest status board will tell you when certain scenes and quest lines are available.

Reactions: professorx10

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
another nice update, i guess on next update mc and crew will have a meeting with tiff's mommy.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I realise that I don't have to get all the scenes, unfortunately I'm a bit of a completionist
Is there anyway to get the following
Trading lessons: C,D,E,F,J plus what do I need to do to start the trading lessons
Engine Room: A
Because as soon as the android is introduced, they turn red.

Last edited:

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I realise that I don't have to get all the scenes, unfortunately I'm a bit of a completionist
Is there anyway to get the following
Trading lessons: C,D,E,F,J plus what do I need to do to start the trading lessons
Engine Room: A
Because as soon as the android is introduced, they turn red.
The scenes above are related to events prior to the Tiffany development. Given your progress in the game, the scenes no longer make any sense. Note that they are only a minor portion of the game.

To have the scenes being complete you would need to either restart the game or edit your save game.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Xavster Just started the game. I love the quality of the animations and dialogues are also entertaining. But is the game just a mindless fuckfest where girls are fuckbuddies with captain and also fuck eachother or there are love/romance in the game? For me so far it looks like girls are like fuckbuddies of captain and there is no feelings of love/romance. I couldn't feel like the harem feeling it's just everybody fucks eachother. I thought Tanya loves Captain since she is girlfriend and shit but she never shows that, when she talks with julia and julia asks if she has a chance with her she says ' it's good with captain but nothing lasts forever' it doesn't really feel like she is in love with him. Also I certainly like girl on girl fun especially in harem games but so far in this game it doesn't feel like we have a right to say anything about it. Will we have loving relationship with the girls and decide if we want to share them with other girls in the future or everything is out of our control? Seriously the only thing I don't like from the game is lack of romance/love relationship with the girls. It would be cool if some girls are actually in love with captain (not only his dick) and have committed relationship with him which they don't sleep around with other girls unless both captain and they agree to

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are in a committed relationship with the pilot, she is awesome, debatable best bod
in this entire game, she is amazing, she be willing to bring the most
warm + fuzzy wholesome feelings + pretty + fantastic babe into your bed,
she is amazing through and through ..
Why you would keep looking for something else when the bombshell
of this game is with you all the way, always, for eva .. is beyond me.
Xavster Just started the game. I love the quality of the animations and dialogues are also entertaining. But is the game just a mindless fuckfest where girls are fuckbuddies with captain and also fuck eachother or there are love/romance in the game? For me so far it looks like girls are like fuckbuddies of captain and there is no feelings of love/romance. I couldn't feel like the harem feeling it's just everybody fucks eachother. I thought Tanya loves Captain since she is girlfriend and shit but she never shows that, when she talks with julia and julia asks if she has a chance with her she says ' it's good with captain but nothing lasts forever' it doesn't really feel like she is in love with him. Also I certainly like girl on girl fun especially in harem games but so far in this game it doesn't feel like we have a right to say anything about it. Will we have loving relationship with the girls and decide if we want to share them with other girls in the future or everything is out of our control? Seriously the only thing I don't like from the game is lack of romance/love relationship with the girls. If some girls are in love with captain and only committed to him and don't sleep around with others if captain doesn't want to would be cool

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes