TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Can either the Helions or the Lavarians (or both) sort out a defence turret or two for the Callisto? I mean, the Millenium Falcon had top and bottom turrets, and it was a freighter too. Tiffany could get her plasma cannons to play with then. No doubt Kara would get her freak on as well :LOL:

I get annoyed at having to pay off pirates in weak little fighters that can out run and out gun us simply because we can't lure them in and toast them. Think, hidden remotely operated turrets that are operated from weapons consoles and only deploy when required. Ok, I'll go back to watching re-runs of Star Wars movies now :geek:
So much this, we have one of the most overpowered love interests in the universe and we still can't upgrade the ship with any weaponry and/or make it better. Hell why can't we straight up buy/build a better ship in the first place. The fact that the ship upgrades you buy to deal with the pirates don't even work most of the time, so you end up paying them anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
li01.jpg
We cannot fight dev ex makina just as well as we cannot make a fighter
outta the sweetest gurl in the whole wide universe.

li02.jpg

Reactions: hdtv11

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
So the Julia/Tiffany event...is there a end to this yet, or is it still just random how long you play around until Julia boots you out?
?? Pardon me, but Like my dad once said, "If Sex is a pain in the Ass, you're doing it wrong!"

In this case, if Julia boots you out, '...you're doing it wrong." (hint. It ain't random)

DaedalusWren

May 15, 2020
Why is there such a drastic fluctuation on the love scores? It seems that every day can show some crazy love upheavals. Is the whole crew manic depressive/bipolar? What port do I obtain the medication they need?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CyBeRd0g

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
So much this, we have one of the most overpowered love interests in the universe and we still can't upgrade the ship with any weaponry and/or make it better. Hell why can't we straight up buy/build a better ship in the first place. The fact that the ship upgrades you buy to deal with the pirates don't even work most of the time, so you end up paying them anyway.
I asked that myself a few weeks ago. I mean, according to Lia, they have the most advanced ship in the Universe sitting in cave.
As far as the pirates go, towards the end of the last version I was escaping them all. I purchased all the upgrades, and then for each pirate, look at the specs for the their ship and then decide which upgrade to apply to lose them.

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
I asked that myself a few weeks ago. I mean, according to Lia, they have the most advanced ship in the Universe sitting in cave.
As far as the pirates go, towards the end of the last version I was escaping them all. I purchased all the upgrades, and then for each pirate, look at the specs for the their ship and then decide which upgrade to apply to lose them.
There is one, it's not strong. But it's fast, has good sensors, and most importantly; weaponry. I tried everything and the thing that worked in the end was hailing them and paying them off. Would love to be able to hail them, get them in close then roast them. Instead we have to put up with some gloating bitch that just happens to have firepower.

Reactions: CyBeRd0g

erkper

May 16, 2018
does is matter what planet you buy and sell your goods at or do you need a to do that. i forget i aint played this yet
It matters. Go to the captain's cabin and get on the computer. It will tell you in broad terms what goods will buy and sell for more or less in each sector. Later in the game Tiffany will take over trading and you will find it much more profitable. Of course, once you invest 5000 credits in a scanner you can salvage instead of trade to make money and not even really need to trade at all. You will still need to occasionally visit other planets/sectors to progress the main quest and side quests though.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
does is matter what planet you buy and sell your goods at or do you need a to do that. i forget i aint played this yet
BlackRiddick, If you're just starting, Please Please PLEASE Take the Captain's Briefing by clicking on the Question Mark "?" in the Control Bar at the top of the screen. Those 4 screens will answer All your questions about how to play, proceed, buy and sell and have a good time!
(Also you will like the Prolog story in the Captain's computer and the other help found there)

Reactions: Hornyowl

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
how the fuck do i leave the ship when its docked. so far ive only been able to get on gideon station as it auto puts me there at morning. also how do i hire the dancers. i looked on the pad thing but no option to hire them

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
how the fuck do i leave the ship when its docked. so far ive only been able to get on gideon station as it auto puts me there at morning. also how do i hire the dancers. i looked on the pad thing but no option to hire them
Talk to Jill,

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes