the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Callisto v0.71.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
been a while since i played this game but regarding the lesbian content. is that avoidable or nah?

i remember the lesbian couple which i dont mind.

but what about the rest?
From what I have seen I don't think it is avoidable but I could be wrong in the prologue it is 100% not avoidable the Doctor(Julia) has Tanya to have sex with her in order to repay her for saving the MC's life and you can't do anything to stop it.

Julia is also having bondage sessions with Tiffany one of the other Li's and from what I have seen you can't stop it but I could be wrong, you can join in on them if you want to though.

Also one of the girls in the lesbian couple Rachel wants to fuck Kara the blue girl and takes advantage of her naivety to grope her and kiss her and refers to her as her alien "pet" and you can't stop it so it depends on how tolerant you would be of that stuff.

The main story is at least worth playing though it's pretty good and is quite action packed and it's worth playing just for Kara who is a really great LI and has some pretty good character development and is a really likable character in my opinion.

Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
From what I have seen I don't think it is avoidable but I could be wrong in the prologue it is 100% not avoidable the Doctor(Julia) has Tanya to have sex with her in order to repay her for saving the MC's life and you can't do anything to stop it.

Julia is also having bondage sessions with Tiffany one of the other Li's and from what I have seen you can't stop it but I could be wrong, you can join in on them if you want to though.

Also one of the girls in the lesbian couple Rachel wants to fuck Kara the blue girl and takes advantage of her naivety to grope her and kiss her and refers to her as her alien "pet" and you can't stop it so it depends on how tolerant you would be of that stuff.

The main story is at least worth playing though it's pretty good and is quite action packed and it's worth playing just for Kara who is a really great LI and has some pretty good character development and is a really likable character in my opinion.
i remember liking the blue girl. the Pet thing doesnt seem like my thing though.

as for the rest. not having a choice does tend to throw a game off for me. for now i think i'll leave it alone.

ty for the answer.

Reactions: Rinbael

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
I'm in agreement that the crew interactions on the ship are somewhat limited and hence the base environment seems somewhat static. It issue has resulted predominately from initial game design, which I introduced more locations and time periods than what I could ever populate with minor events. I am already thinking about the next game and how to overcome this issue. Unfortunately the ship has sailed on this issue in Callisto.
thats cool! its unfortunate that random dialouge interactions wont be a thing in Calisto, but its good to know your giving the idea some thought for your next project! love the story in Calisto, so looking forward to seeing what you have in store for the next project as well.

Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I think that this is a very good story. As for the girls coupling up for fun, I rationalize my acceptance of it as I can only service so many women in any given time period. As these lovely ladies are going to have more needs than I can service, them playing together does not bother me in the least.

That said, I would have an issue if we had a lot of non crew males poking my girls. I am just Neanderthal enough that I can accept lesbian fun, but another bull in the coral is not gonna happen. (now if it happens, I hope we at least get a chance to kill the motherfucker as an example to anyone else (male) who tries to mess with my harem)
Peace y'all

Virgilia666

Jun 5, 2020
Sorry to bother but when i go to planet Dione for the mission a new power like lia asked nothinh happen. It is a bug or am i missing something?

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Sorry to bother but when i go to planet Dione for the mission a new power like lia asked nothinh happen. It is a bug or am i missing something?
I presume you are using the unofficial cheat mod? It appears to break the game at this point.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The only perceived issue, in MCs mind, about the redhead poking Kara when she does not want to,
is the fact MC gets to train with Kara before such shenanigans, and also confronts the red head
in Karas presence about her being in a relationship with Alice, telling her he would ask Alice what she thought. Then again, MC can get in the shower when the red head and Alice are banging in the shower and he gets booted, while Alice boots him when she is alone in the shower so Alice won”t catch them and the redhead tells MC when she is with Kara in the shower to take a hike. I wonder .. .which is worse: Alice being cheated on with MC or with Kara?

i remember liking the blue girl. the Pet thing doesnt seem like my thing though.

as for the rest. not having a choice does tend to throw a game off for me. for now i think i'll leave it alone.

ty for the answer.
I think that this is a very good story. As for the girls coupling up for fun, I rationalize my acceptance of it as I can only service so many women in any given time period. As these lovely ladies are going to have more needs than I can service, them playing together does not bother me in the least.

That said, I would have an issue if we had a lot of non crew males poking my girls. I am just Neanderthal enough that I can accept lesbian fun, but another bull in the coral is not gonna happen. (now if it happens, I hope we at least get a chance to kill the motherfucker as an example to anyone else (male) who tries to mess with my harem)
Peace y'all

So .. MC is sent packing by the red head who is cheating on her gf, while MC does nothing,
even after whitnessing first hand her duping Kara and lying to her gf.

This game makes MC a captain who cannot contain the hurtful philandering of his own crew
before they get to confront eachother and possibly blame MC 4 not putting a stop to it.

Why MC cannot stop this shenanigans that threatens his life, literally,
as Alice hates men and the android she refitted 4 duty almost kills MC,
is a mistery.

Last edited:
Reactions: Look-see

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
The only perceived issue, in MCs mind, about the redhead poking Kara when she does not want to,
is the fact MC gets to train with Kara before such shenanigans, and also confronts the red head
in Karas presence about her being in a relationship with Alice, telling her he would ask Alice what she thought. Then again, MC can get in the shower when the red head and Alice are banging in the shower and he gets booted, while Alice boots him when she is alone in the shower so Alice won”t catch them and the redhead tells MC when she is with Kara in the shower to take a hike. I wonder .. .which is worse: Alice being cheated on with MC or with Kara?

So .. MC is sent packing by the red head who is cheating on her gf, while Mc does nothing,
even after hitnessing first hand her duping Kara and lying to her gf.

This game makes MC a captain who cannot contain the hurtful philandering of his won crew
before they get to confront eachother and possibly blame MC 4 not putting a stop to it.

Why MC cannot stop this shenanigans that threatens his life, literally,
as Alice hates men and the android she refitted 4 duty almost kills Mc,
is a mistery.
Addressed further in the story progression, both lesbians become a lot more interested in the MC after certain events and do let him in the shower with them. Haven't had both of them in the shower at the same time yet. The "readhead" try as she might cannot beat MC for Kara's affection, on the flip side she might be getting interested in the MC instead, the same for Alice her gf.

The Doctor straight up invites MC to the bondage sessions and to have fun with both of them afterwards, or did people forget how to read?

• Angry
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Never gotten that far tho ... all the pairs I ever got were redhead +Kara, doc + ex gf,
pilot+engineer. Then that relationship reset wheel would turn and boot me to square 1.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Been ages since I played it, so, I just loaded up an old save from the last time I played, somewhere at the cliffhanger in the roleplay resort, and really liked continueing the story.
Upon returning to my ship however, I ran into the whole trading game again, and since I lost my notes and everything, I now decided to simply wait for the game to complete, and then start again from scratch. There's just too much going on to play this game with several month intervals compared to other games. This is definitely not a bad thing, it means there's just a lot more to the game than picking random conversation options.
I hope the game will be much longer, though that sadly means I will have to wait much longer before playing it as well.

Watchr32

Jul 12, 2021
So the Julia/Tiffany event...is there a end to this yet, or is it still just random how long you play around until Julia boots you out?

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Can either the Helions or the Lavarians (or both) sort out a defence turret or two for the Callisto? I mean, the Millenium Falcon had top and bottom turrets, and it was a freighter too. Tiffany could get her plasma cannons to play with then. No doubt Kara would get her freak on as well :LOL:

I get annoyed at having to pay off pirates in weak little fighters that can out run and out gun us simply because we can't lure them in and toast them. Think, hidden remotely operated turrets that are operated from weapons consoles and only deploy when required. Ok, I'll go back to watching re-runs of Star Wars movies now :geek:

Reactions: CyBeRd0g

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC needs to watch starwars ... Luke made his fighter speed demon outta salvage,
was living off salvage, found and repurposed 3po from salvage.
Can either the Helions or the Lavarians (or both) sort out a defence turret or two for the Callisto? I mean, the Millenium Falcon had top and bottom turrets, and it was a freighter too. Tiffany could get her plasma cannons to play with then. No doubt Kara would get her freak on as well :LOL:

I get annoyed at having to pay off pirates in weak little fighters that can out run and out gun us simply because we can't lure them in and toast them. Think, hidden remotely operated turrets that are operated from weapons consoles and only deploy when required. Ok, I'll go back to watching re-runs of Star Wars movies now :geek:
We live off salvage too ... just waste our time in throbbing shenanigans ... duuuh!

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes