Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
You've done a cracking job here & I definitely look forward to the next instalment.
I'm sorry I can't afford to Patron, because I honestly think your work deserves it.
There is more than one way to support the game.
- Provide constructive feedback on game content. Would however suggest that current content is completed, prior to providing feedback.
- Get the word out. Can be as simple as adding one of Krull's fan sig's to your profile.

Aug 15, 2021
Just simply...wow. I mean the scenes are hot, but the story is actually really engaging. Now to figure out how to work supporting your patreon into my budget.

Reactions: Dragon59

Watchr32

Jul 12, 2021
What is the deal with the villa? Spent 18000 credits buying it, had a great continuation of character building there, but it isn't something we can navigate to afterwards?

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
What is the deal with the villa? Spent 18000 credits buying it, had a great continuation of character building there, but it isn't something we can navigate to afterwards?
Not yet.... Patience... All good things to those who wait.

In the meantime, ver 0.70 is almost out and "I think you'll be agreeably pleased." It's a killer! (IMHO)

Reactions: Watchr32

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
been a while since i played this game but regarding the lesbian content. is that avoidable or nah?

i remember the lesbian couple which i dont mind.

but what about the rest?

Reactions: dumbass55

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
how do i earn credit in this game
See the Control bar icons at the top of the screen?
To the right of the "Light bulb" is a "i" and a "?"
Click on the "?" and you will get 4 screens that will explain how to earn credits, and play the game.

Last edited:

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
really enjoy your game. the story is pretty good and in depth, the renders are nice and the females look amazing! the salvage seems to be the most lucrative way to make credits seeing how transporting goods just doesnt seem to make as much! only thing i think the game could use is some more randomized dialogue when talking to the characters around the ship.

for example:
currently the characters say things like "can i help you captain?" or other things of this nature when there isnt a side event going on with them at the time you speak to them. this can make the sections where you move around in the ship a bit monotonous and slows the pace of the game down (or maybe breaks the immersion is a better way to describe it).

if the crew had randomized comments, some even relating to story events or other things the crew have done would add a bit of flavor to the free roam section that seems a bit sparse after you complete a lot of the side events. i know this is a minor thing to worry about when your busy tweaking a bunch of lines of code and making sure everything fits together all nice and neat but i just think this element would be a nice addition to add a bit more immersion into your game world and have the player a bit more invested in the characters.

but thats just my opinion, take it or leave it! the game is still nice and its obvious you put a bunch of work into it. keep it up, im a big fan!

Reactions: professorx10

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All of the above are hints to move on from chatting them up and advance the days,
concentrate on visiting all them stations, wait on the stars to apear
while you circel through your days ... hints that narrow down what steps you
actually need to take in order to forward your gameplay and reach new content.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
really enjoy your game. the story is pretty good and in depth, the renders are nice and the females look amazing! the salvage seems to be the most lucrative way to make credits seeing how transporting goods just doesnt seem to make as much! only thing i think the game could use is some more randomized dialogue when talking to the characters around the ship.

for example:
currently the characters say things like "can i help you captain?" or other things of this nature when there isnt a side event going on with them at the time you speak to them. this can make the sections where you move around in the ship a bit monotonous and slows the pace of the game down (or maybe breaks the immersion is a better way to describe it).

if the crew had randomized comments, some even relating to story events or other things the crew have done would add a bit of flavor to the free roam section that seems a bit sparse after you complete a lot of the side events. i know this is a minor thing to worry about when your busy tweaking a bunch of lines of code and making sure everything fits together all nice and neat but i just think this element would be a nice addition to add a bit more immersion into your game world and have the player a bit more invested in the characters.

but thats just my opinion, take it or leave it! the game is still nice and its obvious you put a bunch of work into it. keep it up, im a big fan!
I'm in agreement that the crew interactions on the ship are somewhat limited and hence the base environment seems somewhat static. It issue has resulted predominately from initial game design, which I introduced more locations and time periods than what I could ever populate with minor events. I am already thinking about the next game and how to overcome this issue. Unfortunately the ship has sailed on this issue in Callisto.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Callisto [v0.72] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.58 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.20 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.18 GB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Really? What does it say?
Callisto [v0.71] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.58 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.20 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.18 GB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Very good, JokerLeader ! You are here been sent off past the 35 triple 0 barrier of likes.
Go 4th and chase that red headded dike swinging her weight around!
Go! Go! Go!

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
I must say, I was not disappointed. This is an amazing game and it has so many possibilities. Thank you yet again.

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes