Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
you forgot star channel 34.
Sorry (and I know I am going to get roasted by some for this) but I have somewhat peculiar tastes as far as graphics are concerned. I really do not like 2DCG, some types of hentai and variety of 3DCG (it looks Japanese to me for some reason). And its not that I am anti-Japanese or anything. It simply does not appeal to me. I saw Star Channel 34, but because its 2dcg, I passed it by. Also, (in this particular case) I am not a big fan of Akabur's comics either.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I understand. Getting started is always a little slow.
But, to help with you getting into the game and understanding it better and progressing, click on the big "?" button on the end of the menu at top and go through the 3 screens of the "Captain's Briefing" It will make all the mechanics and flow of the game environment easy to understand and tell you what you need to do in order to get the most of the experience.

"Good luck Captain."
I agree and second this. When I started, it was a bit much to be honest. I mean there were pages. But I got the hang of it about 3 - 5 minutes into the game. Plus the hints etc. are always there. Click the "?" and its easy enough.

Plus the Prologue really helped.

Great game!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry (and I know I am going to get roasted by some for this) but I have somewhat peculiar tastes as far as graphics are concerned. I really do not like 2DCG, some types of hentai and variety of 3DCG (it looks Japanese to me for some reason). And its not that I am anti-Japanese or anything. It simply does not appeal to me. I saw Star Channel 34, but because its 2dcg, I passed it by. Also, (in this particular case) I am not a big fan of Akabur's comics either.
each has own tastes so nothing bad on it, sc34 is just addon to list.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Just curious...any plans to upgrade the ship further? I understand that with the name of the game and the ship being the same, actually changing the ship may be out of the question (although the Heleon's ship looks cool and it would be nice to see the difference in technology).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just curious...any plans to upgrade the ship further? I understand that with the name of the game and the ship being the same, actually changing the ship may be out of the question (although the Heleon's ship looks cool and it would be nice to see the difference in technology).
that was answered some time ago.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
you can't (atm) but you can do your best by inviting separately each of them to your bed for night actions and get nurse to give you bj/hj and later fuck her (pussy or ass).
Or you can use the mod which maintains the girls excitement level. The higher their excitement, the more you can do with them in bed.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
ship upgrades at least, not sure if new ship.

well i'm pretty sure my mc can do anything on list with them.
You only get Cowgirl and Reverse Cowgirl over 7 (I think). Below that its Grind, Missionary and Doggy. Thanks for the answer on the upgrades.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You only get Cowgirl and Reverse Cowgirl over 7 (I think). Below that its Grind, Missionary and Doggy. Thanks for the answer on the upgrades.
haven't played since last update and don't wanna start game to check but i think i have done both with all girls who come to mc's bed.

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
Using the Mod, I find that the Kiss & BJ options are greyed out with the girls and can't be used. I am not sure if this is because I used the Mod from day 1 or something else.

Also, with the Tiffany/Julia training in their room, is there a pattern you must follow to get all the choices correct? I seem to get booted by Julia before getting them all. Or is this because you can't successfully choose them all until the next update?

Intriguing game and pretty good story btw. I find myself looking forward to the next update.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Using the Mod, I find that the Kiss & BJ options are greyed out with the girls and can't be used. I am not sure if this is because I used the Mod from day 1 or something else.

Also, with the Tiffany/Julia training in their room, is there a pattern you must follow to get all the choices correct? I seem to get booted by Julia before getting them all. Or is this because you can't successfully choose them all until the next update?

Intriguing game and pretty good story btw. I find myself looking forward to the next update.
1. maybe too low lovepoints. check stats.
2. correct order was posted some pages ago, search it or use rollback if you chose wrong.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
The mod was created by a 3rd party that doesn't have a full understanding of the game design. Whilst some elements of the mod like adding credits is pretty simple, the love points implementation in the game is more complicated. The mod is known to cause problems in this area. The love points are designed to be in the 0 to 10 range, but the mod artificially reassigns values without recalculating the balancing formula. If rather than just changing the values they were to instead create a '+' button against each character, using the in game code such as call love_calc (kar,5) it would work fine as it would be equivalent to having a lewd act with one of the girls. Note that relying on this mod when playing the game will actually detract from the experience IMHO.

There is not a specific pattern, however you need progress degree of lewdness, without going to fast. This is expanded in the next update and will include some repeatable animations.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
1. maybe too low lovepoints. check stats.
2. correct order was posted some pages ago, search it or use rollback if you chose wrong.
As fa r as 1. is concerned, no. I have reached up to 8.7 and the Kiss and BJ are still greyed out. However, when I first slept with Tanya, that was all there was available. It became greyed out afterward and stayed that way for all 4 girls so far, even past 8.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
The mod was created by a 3rd party that doesn't have a full understanding of the game design. Whilst some elements of the mod like adding credits is pretty simple, the love points implementation in the game is more complicated. The mod is known to cause problems in this area. The love points are designed to be in the 0 to 10 range, but the mod artificially reassigns values without recalculating the balancing formula. If rather than just changing the values they were to instead create a '+' button against each character, using the in game code such as call love_calc (kar,5) it would work fine as it would be equivalent to having a lewd act with one of the girls. Note that relying on this mod when playing the game will actually detract from the experience IMHO.

There is not a specific pattern, however you need progress degree of lewdness, without going to fast. This is expanded in the next update and will include some repeatable animations.
Just a suggestion dev. If that is the case, the mod should be asterisked or flagged. As of this post, it is not. So anyone using it is quite within their rights to believe that all is fine with it, when in reality it is causing some issues. And, maybe reach out to the Mod Dev. Shaddy is quite well-known and I don't see why he won't be receptive to an issue like this.

Reactions: Xavster

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
As fa r as 1. is concerned, no. I have reached up to 8.7 and the Kiss and BJ are still greyed out. However, when I first slept with Tanya, that was all there was available. It became greyed out afterward and stayed that way for all 4 girls so far, even past 8.
If you forward your save file, I will take a look and see if I can identify the issue.

The kiss / blowjob aren't actually related to the love points at all. They should be available at the start of the lewd session as foreplay and then will be greyed out as you progress through that scene.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
If you forward your save file, I will take a look and see if I can identify the issue.

The kiss / blowjob aren't actually related to the love points at all. They should be available at the start of the lewd session as foreplay and then will be greyed out as you progress through that scene.
Thanks. Here you go Xavster. That's my last save. Sorry it took so long.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Thanks. Here you go Xavster. That's my last save. Sorry it took so long.
Your lewd_excite variable looks to have been artificially modified to 175. This variable is only used to track the progression through the lewd scene to control clothing / sweat / lewd options. It resets after every lewd scene to 0.

Despite this variable being distorted somehow, it will reset to 0 following a lewd scene in the Captain's quarters. From that point onwards the foreplay options should be available again.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Your lewd_excite variable looks to have been artificially modified to 175. This variable is only used to track the progression through the lewd scene to control clothing / sweat / lewd options. It resets after every lewd scene to 0.

Despite this variable being distorted somehow, it will reset to 0 following a lewd scene in the Captain's quarters. From that point onwards the foreplay options should be available again.
Thanks, but a few things. Firstly, I didn't modify anything, so it came from the mod (I assume). Secondly (and more importantly), it does not reset. I have 4 of the girls I can take to bed and none of them reset afterwards. I checked the save before I uploaded it, so I am sure it does not reset.

The mod does have a function to maintain excitability. Could this be causing this issue?

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes