professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
i dont understand. what do u do? When u start the game, this girl talks to you about stuffs. after she leaves theres no objective or anything?
SIGH... There's always one.
1) did you notice she pointed at the "?" on the Menu above? Yes/no? GO THERE ! Click on "?"
2) go to the Computer in the Captain's cabin, click on it and Chose the PROLOGUE and you get the back story

Those two things will explain how to play and where you are.
as for the OBJECTIVE, You are in an ADVENTURE SAGA... You've just scratched the surface! Learn as you go!

and Enjoy!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1626880033475.png

This one babe made all of me possible, agreeing to follow me on some adventures together.
What a bombshell!

1626880140000.png

I love her so damn much,
I ...
I do not wish to know her ins and outs,
All I desire ...
Is her tender tounch and cuddling in her warm arms
every now and then,
Look her in them sweet bosoms and
loose myself in between her toned dancing thies.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Hmmm Somebody's been peekin' in the TBD future file....

Isn't Tanya hot in her racing suit?
and those ladies can eye me anytime they want!! (notice the look on Rachel's face! ...precious)

Reactions: Dragon59

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
dione4b112.jpg
Dev fresh update status:
JUL 23, 2021 AT 4:49 PM

Spent the week doing lewd animations for the upcoming release.
Just one animation remaining to pose, plus a few related stills.

Callisto v0.70 - Week 14 Update

main6e0.jpg

Dev save us all!​

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
NAh .. MC broke formation to face the heathens alone ...
those prude backwards halfwits can never understand our throbbing thriving love 4 all our babes.
I notice there is an empty space in the back line. Someone there the Dev doesn't want us to see yet?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
NAh .. MC broke formation to face the heathens alone ...
those prude backwards halfwits can never understand our throbbing thriving love 4 all our babes.
Ok. I was wondering if a certain not-yet liberated sister was removed from this render for spoiler reasons.
EDIT: Sorry, I was confusing Callisto with Tales from the Unending Void. :FacePalm:

Last edited:

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
EDIT: Sorry, I was confusing Callisto with Tales from the Unending Void. :FacePalm:
Oh, now there is a big compliment for Xavster!
Comparing Callisto (a brand new Dev's game) with a well known dev's game...that in my humble opinion doesn't hold a candle to it....story wise. Now that's saying something!

Now if you'd only broadcast the comparison far and wide, maybe Callisto might become as well known as TftUV and Xavster might get enough patreons to stay with us and do more, even better games? WE NEED GOOD Dev's and for someone to appear with a game as good as Callisto for his first offering, well, we need more from him!!

How many Devs on this site never finish their games?
...or become money grubbers...that lead us on...and on...and on...and don't produce?

So get to work guys! Give this game some notoriety ...FAME even!
This is a good Dev who's producing good content on a reasonable schedule and we don't want to lose him.

In the spirit of full disclosure, I'm volunteering my help on the project w/o compensation. I'm putting my money where my mouth is.

Reactions: Regardie

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Oh, now there is a big compliment for Xavster!
Comparing Callisto (a brand new Dev's game) with a well known dev's game...that in my humble opinion doesn't hold a candle to it....story wise. Now that's saying something!

Now if you'd only broadcast the comparison far and wide, maybe Callisto might become as well known as TftUV and Xavster might get enough patreons to stay with us and do more, even better games? WE NEED GOOD Dev's and for someone to appear with a game as good as Callisto for his first offering, well, we need more from him!!

How many Devs on this site never finish their games?
...or become money grubbers...that lead us on...and on...and on...and don't produce?

So get to work guys! Give this game some notoriety ...FAME even!
This is a good Dev who's producing good content on a reasonable schedule and we don't want to lose him.

In the spirit of full disclosure, I'm volunteering my help on the project w/o compensation. I'm putting my money where my mouth is.
I have played Callisto (waiting for the update) and I am playing TftUV now. I have also played (while waiting) Starship Inanna and Intruder on the Bridge. Personally, I don't think that any of them can hold a candle to Callisto. I think it is the most enjoyable of the set. IotB possibly has better animations and the sound FX for them. However, I think that Callisto is waaay better overall. The MC in TftUV is an irritating little prick.

Reactions: professorx10

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
The only one that holds a candle to Callisto (in my view) is Heavy Five. Unfortunately, both seem to be somewhat stalled at the moment.

Reactions: professorx10

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I have played Callisto (waiting for the update) and I am playing TftUV now. I have also played (while waiting) Starship Inanna and Intruder on the Bridge. Personally, I don't think that any of them can hold a candle to Callisto. I think it is the most enjoyable of the set. IotB possibly has better animations and the sound FX for them. However, I think that Callisto is waaay better overall. The MC in TftUV is an irritating little prick.
Any chance you could list out the full names of those games that you listed? I am interested in others like Callisto that share the sci-fi/space theme. I know what Starship Inanna and Intruder on the Bridge but I don't know what is TftUV. Any other games other than these that you know of would be appreciated.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Any chance you could list out the full names of those games that you listed? I am interested in others like Callisto that share the sci-fi/space theme. I know what Starship Inanna and Intruder on the Bridge but I don't know what is TftUV. Any other games other than these that you know of would be appreciated.
Tales from the Unending Void

Reactions: TMBABY and Dragon59

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
The only one that holds a candle to Callisto (in my view) is Heavy Five. Unfortunately, both seem to be somewhat stalled at the moment.
Heavy Five is supposed to have an update by the end of this month. Of course, they've said that before, and before, and before. I agree that the graphics are good, characters real and the story is complex. But so far, it's not half as much fun as Callisto, IMHO.
I worry that the Dev has a better marketing plan than a plot plan...or at least so far. She's three chapters in and we've only begun to glimpse at the story line. However, it could develop into something really good...if she just stopped interrupting it after every play through to give you a score card, 'so far.' IMHO she has too many MC characters to make a coherent story line...but that is how she gave it variety, by changing MCs. I personally just don't want to play as different people that I don't identify with..but that's me. I Hope she finishes it.

Callisto is not stalled. Xavster has done the plot for the next uprev and is busy grinding away doing the rendering. Like before, each uprev is a significant movement on the story line and many things happen, back stories come up, and the Galaxy gets bigger and bigger...(as does the number cuties).
I don't want to predict but I'm thinking the next rev of Callisto appears before the next rev of Heavy Five (probably not until mid-late August...but don't quote me). Any takers? :)

Reactions: COOLERD3

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Tales from the Unending Void. There are others:
Heavy Five (be careful of this one...it depends on your playthrough style)
New Earth (simple)
Follow the Leader (Sci fi...not necessarily space)
Eon
Scars of Fate
SpaceCorps XXX
Element 174 (Sci Fi)
Divergence: Beyond the Singularity
Stellargate 1
SWe1: The Warrior's Heart
Through Spacetime
3001: A MILF Odyssey
Pointer V
Eros Sector
Balance of the Force
A Long Journey
Drifter Prince

I have not played most of these but I have them tagged for later. Some are quite new.

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes