Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
What is the slow piano song that plays on the ship?
There are six different tunes that are background music on the ship and whilst none of them actually have a piano, my best guess of which one you are referring to is as follows.

The others are:

All of the songs used in Callisto are copyright free and hence you could use them in any online content you were planning.

zerex0001

Apr 19, 2019
There are six different tunes that are background music on the ship and whilst none of them actually have a piano, my best guess of which one you are referring to is as follows.

The others are:

All of the songs used in Callisto are copyright free and hence you could use them in any online content you were planning.
Thanks man and you've done a fantastic job. This game is really good.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i like this game but im hopelessly clueless bout the open trading thing. any advice?
buy cheap, sell high. captain has prices on his "computer" on his room so check who sells what cheapest and who buys that cheapest at highest and set destination there and sell stuff and buy what's cheapest there and goto station which buys that at highest.

P3ltier

Jan 30, 2020

The others are:

This is the best track, I've even added it my car playlist

erkper

May 16, 2018
i like this game but im hopelessly clueless bout the open trading thing. any advice?
buy cheap, sell high. captain has prices on his "computer" on his room so check who sells what cheapest and who buys that cheapest at highest and set destination there and sell stuff and buy what's cheapest there and goto station which buys that at highest.
And, if you're still having trouble, you only really need to trade long enough to afford the scanner. Then you can forget about trading if you wish and only salvage for profit. Note you'll still have to break away from the salvage runs every so often to hit various stations and planets to advance the plot, so it's not perfect. But I personally prefer that to the trading grind, even after you advance the plot enough to get a skilled negotiator who will give you better profit rates on trade.

BlackRiddick

Aug 27, 2019
And, if you're still having trouble, you only really need to trade long enough to afford the scanner. Then you can forget about trading if you wish and only salvage for profit. Note you'll still have to break away from the salvage runs every so often to hit various stations and planets to advance the plot, so it's not perfect. But I personally prefer that to the trading grind, even after you advance the plot enough to get a skilled negotiator who will give you better profit rates on trade.
ah man stock market shit...ook thanks but which planet or item should i go with

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
ah man stock market shit...ook thanks but which planet or item should i go with
Prices Change so there is no set Planet/product to buy and then sell to make $$

Look, if you're at the beginning where Tiffany has not taken over trading for you...after which the buy/sell part is easy...look at the control panel up top for the button with the '?' on it. There are three screens that will give you the complete explanation of how to trade and make Credits...and also how the game flows. Take your time, read those screens and the whole game should make complete sense and be more fun.

Then If you have any questions about them, just ask. I wrote 'em.

Cheers

BlackRiddick

Aug 27, 2019
Prices Change so there is no set Planet/product to buy and then sell to make $$

Look, if you're at the beginning where Tiffany has not taken over trading for you...after which the buy/sell part is easy...look at the control panel up top for the button with the '?' on it. There are three screens that will give you the complete explanation of how to trade and make Credits...and also how the game flows. Take your time, read those screens and the whole game should make complete sense and be more fun.

Then If you have any questions about them, just ask. I wrote 'em.

Cheers
Awsome info brother. thanks

Reactions: professorx10

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
early best is grains from pleiades or whatever is tiff's home to station on desert planet.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Why are love indexes fluctuating so much ? I just don't understand. I'm at 8.9 with Kara, do one mission, and the next day I'm checking, I'm at less than 2 with her. Same with other characters, it's like you can't maintain a positive relationship with everybody.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why are love indexes fluctuating so much ? I just don't understand. I'm at 8.9 with Kara, do one mission, and the next day I'm checking, I'm at less than 2 with her. Same with other characters, it's like you can't maintain a positive relationship with everybody.
you can't (atm) but you can do your best by inviting separately each of them to your bed for night actions and get nurse to give you bj/hj and later fuck her (pussy or ass).

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You're not juggling chainsaws (like in WtHi), but Callisto still has you spinning plates. ;)

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
The dev has a formula that varies them....IDK what it is...

But hey, you should know that if you don't let one of the ladies indexes get way out of whack you miss some short cute scenes when one of the girls gets mad/envious of the other. I especially liked it when Kara found all her clothes gone except for a X-Rated outfit.... he he

But if you want to keep 'em even, only worry about the ones you invite to the captain's cabin at night. (the others you can't control) Check their index and invite the lowest and they'll all stay 'happy' (and well stuffed!) ;-)

(but no funny business either....darn)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well prev. night bedmate loses points quickly after next bedmate has warmed captain's bed.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
well prev. night bedmate loses points quickly after next bedmate has warmed captain's bed.
I don't know what it is about girlfriends. They don't seem to like it when you sleep with your EX.

The relationships is based around a set of formulae that balance the scores between the various girls. When you switch affection, that majority of the points going to her are subtracted from the highest total. When playing the game, you can make decisions that increase the overall happiness of the ship, which changes what the sum of their scores will be.

The scores are used to change the way in which the crew interacts with the MC. When playing the game you should not try to maximise / balance the scores of the girls. In fact there are 6 scenes that rely on scores being low for one character and high for another. The system is there to provide a more personalised experience in the game and is not used to bar certain content. You will never permanently exclude content from the game, no matter what your scores with the girls are.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well there aren't that many things except volleyball match, payday and occasional chats to do with all/most of them.

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
totally clueless on how advance main story line spent last 4 hrs building up my money

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes