Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
You know, I was going to make a joke like 'me playing the update', 'me grillin' the Krillen', 'me reading there will be more Alice/Rachel content soon' and just post the same pic a dozen times.. buuut I'd probably get roasted for it, so, just once:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Can either the Helions or the Lavarians (or both) sort out a defence turret or two for the Callisto? I mean, the Millenium Falcon had top and bottom turrets, and it was a freighter too. Tiffany could get her plasma cannons to play with then. No doubt Kara would get her freak on as well :LOL:

I get annoyed at having to pay off pirates in weak little fighters that can out run and out gun us simply because we can't lure them in and toast them. Think, hidden remotely operated turrets that are operated from weapons consoles and only deploy when required. Ok, I'll go back to watching re-runs of Star Wars movies now :geek:
If you have played through v0.71 main story and continue to explore the galaxy, you will see that there is a rather interesting solution to the pirate problem.

How to trigger the main story event in the latest update
I have mentioned before, but the Multi-mod for v0.62 is incompatible with v0.71. The Multi-mod is a tweak to the game code, hence you are replacing the code in the game with that from the mod. This if you apply the v0.62 mod to v0.71, you are basically replacing portions of the game with old code. Thus events don't trigger, as the code to do so, has been replaced by the mod.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
There is one, it's not strong. But it's fast, has good sensors, and most importantly; weaponry. I tried everything and the thing that worked in the end was hailing them and paying them off. Would love to be able to hail them, get them in close then roast them. Instead we have to put up with some gloating bitch that just happens to have firepower.
There was one I had the same problem...female pirate...I threatened her and she backed off, every time.

Last edited:

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
After suck a long time this game is out,we still have the most Frack ship in game.
its so hard to make some more ships so we can select what we like?
why is always have to be so miserable, that is no space ship its more like a house.
anyway time for me to go on and find something more enjoyable.:cautious:
You do understand that the name of the game and the ship are the same? Sooooo, it is unlikely that the ship would change. Plus its more of a management/strategy game.

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
I have mentioned before, but the Multi-mod for v0.62 is incompatible with v0.71. The Multi-mod is a tweak to the game code, hence you are replacing the code in the game with that from the mod. This if you apply the v0.62 mod to v0.71, you are basically replacing portions of the game with old code. Thus events don't trigger, as the code to do so, has been replaced by the mod.
I don't use any mods. Just the Android port by the66

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I don't use any mods. Just the Android port by the66
If the android port has a save that is compatible with PC I can take a look.

If this is not the case, would you post an image of the quest page. Hence I will be able to see where you are in the game.

Reactions: Vavwalia93

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Callisto v0.72.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017

If this is not the case, would you post an image of the quest page. Hence I will be able to see where you are in the game.
was the continuation of the main story not triggered just by sleeping?
at least i had no problems to got all new events listed in the quest log/replay screen.

2021_08_31_07_48_38.png

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
what's the best outcome for the space battle ? 11 out of 15 alive is the best i have gotten this far :unsure:

gregro

May 24, 2021
and also how to start the bondage event with Julia and Tiffany, I complete main story, all backstories and side missions, but I cant find this event

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020

No need. I just completed the game with the pc version. But thank you for your assistance. Maybe it's because I used the saves from the pc version in the Android port.

Last edited:

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
If you have played through v0.71 main story and continue to explore the galaxy, you will see that there is a rather interesting solution to the pirate problem.

Ok, that's a nice little twist (no spoilers). But I still think Tiff and Kara should get their big guns ;)

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Unrelated question. Why won't mods and patches (like ipatches) work with your port?
because i don't want to deal with possible problems related to sideloaded scripts.
if there are patches for a game on lewdpatcher.com they're included, anything else not.

Reactions: Odlanier

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Xavster do you plan to release the game on Steam after its completion?
Unlikely, as there is an upfront payment to Steam to get a product on their platform.
and also how to start the bondage event with Julia and Tiffany, I complete main story, all backstories and side missions, but I cant find this event
Just look for the blue star on their shared room. ;)

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes