preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
You are in a committed relationship with the pilot, she is awesome, debatable best bod
in this entire game, she is amazing, she be willing to bring the most
warm + fuzzy wholesome feelings + pretty + fantastic babe into your bed, she is amazing through
and through .. why do you keep looking for something else when the bombshell
of this game is with you all the way, always, for eva .. is beyond me.

Isn't the Pilot Tanya? I already talked about her if you read my comment. I don't feel like she is really in love with captain let alone 100% committed to him so far I've played considering the dialouge and her actions (the first sex scene of the game for me is her having sex with Julia lol while captain is injured lol) so far. Maybe she shows her love and her feelings towards captain later stages of the game but it didn't happen in my gameplay yet

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is the best you are eva gonna get ... she is the reason the teddy bear hottie
even considers us as a spouse of her royal lovable self, KAra scolds tiff 4
even speaking about snatching MC from Tanya, Tanya explains she does not
care about the sex, she cares MC is there 4 her and so far, MC is there 4 her 10000%
Isn't the Pilot Tanya? I already talked about her if you read my comment. I don't feel like she is in love with captain let alone 100% committed to him so far I've played considering the dialouge and her actions (the first sex scene of the game for me is her having sex with Julia lol while captain is injured lol) so far
That doctor hottie is the one to ignite MC fire 4 Tanya, she expresses will to get her
4 carnal deeds even before MC knows who Tanya is or wants her by his side.

MC has had sex with tiff before Tanya, Tanya was a stripper who had countless one night stands,
hence the reason the doctor lady hangs around her booth in the strip club wanton 4 her body.

This is not a story of princesses who are pure and never had sexual experiences.
That teddy bear wonder of a cutie honey pie is with us, Tanya and us, 4 the long haul.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
She is the best you are eva gonna get ... she is the reason the teddy bear hottie
even considers us as a spouse of her royal lovable self, KAra scolds tiff 4
even speaking about snatching MC from Tanya, Tanya explains she does not
care about the sex, she cares MC is there 4 her and so far, MC is there 4 her 10000%

That doctor hottie is the one to ignite MC fire 4 Tanya, she expresses will to get her
4 carnal deeds even before MC knows who Tanya is or wants her by his side.

MC has had sex with tiff before Tanya, Tanya was a stripper who had countless one night stands,
hence the reason the doctor lady hangs around her booth in the strip club wanton 4 her body.

This is not a story of princesses who are pure and never had sexual experiences.
That teddy bear wonder of a cutie honey pie is with us, Tanya and us, 4 the long haul.

I'm not talking purity or anything like that. I'm talking about love and romance. It's not only about Tanya either. Like Kara's feelings towards Cap. I don't think you understand what I'm talking about here. Let's leave it like that. Have a nice day

Last edited:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I'm not talking purity or anything like that. I'm talking about love and romance. It's not only about Tanya either. I don't think you understand what I'm talking about. Let's leave it like that. Have a nice day
Kara's story is the most romantic one but she's still being 'molested' by other member of the crew and there's nothing you can do about It. Then you have Lia who's obviously in love with you and is also close friends with Tanya. And Tiff is obsessed with you. But if you're looking for traditional 'romantic love', you probably won't find it here. They all are sharing the Captain and their affection to you changes depending on who you focus, which is a nice change of pace compared with most harem games but romantic wouldn't be the word I'd use to describe those relationships

Reactions: Hornyowl

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The scenes above are related to events prior to the Tiffany development. Given your progress in the game, the scenes no longer make any sense. Note that they are only a minor portion of the game.

To have the scenes being complete you would need to either restart the game or edit your save game.
Thanks
And I do understand that I can do it that way, but I'd really like to know what I need to do to trigger the training and engine room in-game.
Otherwise it's just going to kill me trying to figure it out.

Last edited:

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I understand that I can do it that way, but I'd really like to know what I need to do to trigger the training and engine room in-game.
The next stage of the game triggers when you complete events A through F or you reach day 21. Hence you have to play the other events prior to this time. G, H and I are available from the start of the game, J is available after you complete B. Engine A is available after you finish E.

Last edited:
Reactions: ugluk172

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The next stage of the game triggers when you complete events A through F or you reach day 21. Hence you have to play the other events prior to this time. G and H are available from the start of the game, I and J run sequentially after you complete B. Engine A is available after you finish E.
Thanks, that helped
and sorry for being a pain about this lol.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The next stage of the game triggers when you complete events A through F or you reach day 21. Hence you have to play the other events prior to this time. G and H are available from the start of the game, I and J run sequentially after you complete B. Engine A is available after you finish E.
There seems to be a bug regarding this
Screenshot 2021-09-03 061854.png
Screenshot 2021-09-03 061708.png
When you meet Alice and Rachel in the kitchen for the first time, when Alice talks to Rachel about the time Rachel spends with Kara, you get this
Which is the very first scene when you start a new game.
Screenshot 2021-09-03 062007.png
and so far I have not been able to find the scene that completes "A", which has remained "available" throughout

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
View attachment 1385368
View attachment 1385367
When you meet Alice and Rachel in the kitchen for the first time, when Alice talks to Rachel about the time Rachel spends with Kara, you get this
View attachment 1385374
and so far I have not been able to find the scene that completes "A", which has remained "available" throughout
Thanks for identifying the minor bug. It's just in the quest tracker, so if you have run the event, it will show up as complete in the next version. Already corrected and fixed in my live version.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
View attachment 1385368
View attachment 1385367
View attachment 1385374
Thanks for identifying the minor bug. It's just in the quest tracker, so if you have run the event, it will show up as complete in the next version. Already corrected and fixed in my live version.
Update regarding the bug I mentioned
it turned to this
Screenshot 2021-09-04 033459.png
once I got this scene, the moment Alice changes her look
Screenshot 2021-09-04 033537.png

Jun 23, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Callisto v0.72.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
application v 0.72 I'm able to download but unable to install. Then i tried again i have all the requirements but then i scanned for a test.
It says have an error . Will you check. Thanks

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Update regarding the bug I mentioned
it turned to this
View attachment 1387038
once I got this scene, the moment Alice changes her look
View attachment 1387039
Here is the specific code related to the 'bug' you have flagged.
Python:
            if misc_kar1 == 1:
                text "A"
            elif misc_kar1 == 0 and ali_dev > 1:
                text "A" color "#ff0000"
            else:
                text "A" color "#00ff00"
Hence if you have completed the quest it would be white. Should you not have finished it and the Alice transformation happens, it will switch from green to red. Should you have not completed the quest and Alice has not transformed it will be green.

Technically it is working as intended. There is however a slight error in that the conversation only plays when you haven't purchased a scanner as per the following code.
Python:
    if misc_kar1 == 0 and proc_scanner != "Purchased":
        $ misc_kar1 = 1
I will adjust the quest tracker to also display red, should you purchase the scanner prior to the scene being played. The scene in question is a discussion about purchasing a scanner, whilst Alice has her old look, hence the reason for it not playing later in the story.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
How do i buy a the place for Kara it keeps on showing only two options that is I dnt have credits or not now but i have a lot of those
No, you don't. The money must come from your personal procurement

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Make a killing in the scavenger hunts, keep a steady flow of goods,
then come end of week share the proffits with everyone.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
application v 0.72 I'm able to download but unable to install. Then i tried again i have all the requirements but then i scanned for a test.
It says have an error . Will you check. Thanks
i wouldn't post it if it doesn't work. what is the error you get and from what scan?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i wouldn't post it if it doesn't work. what is the error you get and from what scan?
i think i got header error when unzipped it with 7zip. game worked just fine (dunno if missed something since didn't check quests).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don’t understand why this game has free roam, but after adding it, I don’t understand at all where and in what sequence to press what would be fun.
press map icon and check where stars are and go there.

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
So far I am enjoying the latest update for this game. Excellent work Xavster, your game keeps getting better. (y)

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes