Watchr32

Jul 12, 2021
I hope that you are enjoying the lewd scenes, however the relationship index is an indication of whom you are currently favouring. When you sleep with a girl, the rest of the scores are adjusted, such that the total value of their scores remains the same. By making decisions in game that favours the crew, you will however increase the overall 'harmony', which is the sum of their scores.

The system is implemented to add some more customisation to the experience. These scores allows me to have the girls refer to you in different terms, from the more formal 'Captain' to your nickname. The scores are also used in other ways, however you really won't miss out on any content if one of them drops low. There are actually some funny little pranks in the game, that you will only see, when the central girls score drops to a low value. There really isn't any need to try to keep them all balanced.

PS: The relationship index page was intended as much for debugging as anything else. You game experience may potentially be better if you ignore it entirely.
I have noticed that certain positions are only available if the relevant girl's index is high enough (the cowgirl and reverse cowgirl), plus it seems the extra shower scenes with Tiffany may also be driven by that...haven't experimented enough to be sure.

I initially would make sure to visit every girl during every time slice until I figured out that didn't seem to be making any difference.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I have noticed that certain positions are only available if the relevant girl's index is high enough (the cowgirl and reverse cowgirl), plus it seems the extra shower scenes with Tiffany may also be driven by that...haven't experimented enough to be sure.
You are correct in this, however a girls index can be increased quite quickly should their value become quite low. The points to so this will be taken from the other two girls in the inner circle. More from your previous favourite than the other. It's basically playing favourites from a time where your previous favourite is more ticked off with you paying attention to another.

Should players really want to know exactly how it works the code is below. This is an exert from the relevant label. This label is called using amounts from 1 to 3. 'love_delta' is incremented based upon major game decisions.
Python:
label love_calc (char,amount):
    if credits_crew > 50000:
        $ harmony = 18 + love_delta
    elif credits_crew > 20000:
        $ harmony = 17 + love_delta
    elif credits_crew > 5000:
        $ harmony = 16 + love_delta
    else:
        $ harmony = 15 + love_delta

if char == kar:
        $ love_kar += round((10-love_kar)*0.1*amount,1)
        $ love_lia = round((harmony-love_kar)*love_lia/(love_lia+love_tif),1)
        $ love_tif = round((harmony-love_kar)*love_tif/(love_lia+love_tif),1)

elif char == lia:
        $ love_lia += round((10-love_lia)*0.1*amount,1)
        $ love_kar = round((harmony-love_lia)*love_kar/(love_kar+love_tif),1)
        $ love_tif = round((harmony-love_lia)*love_tif/(love_kar+love_tif),1)

elif char == tif:
        $ love_tif += round((10-love_tif)*0.1*amount,1)
        $ love_kar = round((harmony-love_tif)*love_kar/(love_kar+love_lia),1)
        $ love_lia = round((harmony-love_tif)*love_lia/(love_kar+love_lia),1)

elif char == ali:
        $ love_ali2 += round((5-love_ali2)*0.1*amount,1)
        $ love_jul2 = round((10-love_ali2)*love_jul2/(love_jul2+love_rac2+love_tan2),1)
        $ love_rac2 = round((10-love_ali2)*love_rac2/(love_jul2+love_rac2+love_tan2),1)
        $ love_tan2 = round((10-love_ali2)*love_tan2/(love_jul2+love_rac2+love_tan2),1)

elif char == jul:
        $ love_jul2 += round((5-love_jul2)*0.1*amount,1)
        $ love_ali2 = round((10-love_jul2)*love_ali2/(love_ali2+love_rac2+love_tan2),1)
        $ love_rac2 = round((10-love_jul2)*love_rac2/(love_ali2+love_rac2+love_tan2),1)
        $ love_tan2 = round((10-love_jul2)*love_tan2/(love_ali2+love_rac2+love_tan2),1)

elif char == rac:
        $ love_rac2 += round((5-love_rac2)*0.1*amount,1)
        $ love_ali2 = round((10-love_rac2)*love_ali2/(love_ali2+love_jul2+love_tan2),1)
        $ love_rac2 = round((10-love_rac2)*love_rac2/(love_jul2+love_jul2+love_tan2),1)
        $ love_tan2 = round((10-love_rac2)*love_tan2/(love_jul2+love_jul2+love_tan2),1)

elif char == tan:
        $ love_tan2 += round((5-love_tan2)*0.1*amount,1)
        $ love_ali2 = round((10-love_tan2)*love_ali2/(love_ali2+love_jul2+love_rac2),1)
        $ love_jul2 = round((10-love_tan2)*love_jul2/(love_ali2+love_jul2+love_rac2),1)
        $ love_rac2 = round((10-love_tan2)*love_rac2/(love_ali2+love_jul2+love_rac2),1)

$ love_ali = round((love_kar + 2 * love_tif) / 6 + love_ali2,1)
    $ love_jul = round((love_lia + 2 * love_tif) / 6 + love_jul2,1)
    $ love_rac = round(love_kar / 2 + love_rac2,1)
    $ love_tan = round(love_lia / 2 + love_tan2,1)

Watchr32

Jul 12, 2021
Got through the last mission. Tried to avoid the prior commentary on who did what so I could work out my own resolution, here's what I did:

I think I gave necklace to Nyobi, but really not sure.
Contacted Breann(sp?)
Assigned Xai to Wing 2, Varis to Wing 3 (chose based on highest Strategy)
Sent Wing 2 after the Frigates, Wing 3 at the station, Zirca @ the Cruisers

Rheann joined the Zirca against the Cruisers
Ended up with 11 of 15 Kal'traths still operational
35 Zirca survived
Suffered 55 dead, 49 injured

Reactions: Geowraith

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Got through the last mission. Tried to avoid the prior commentary on who did what so I could work out my own resolution, here's what I did:

I think I gave necklace to Nyobi, but really not sure.
Contacted Breann(sp?)
Assigned Xai to Wing 2, Varis to Wing 3 (chose based on highest Strategy)
Sent Wing 2 after the Frigates, Wing 3 at the station, Zirca @ the Cruisers

Rheann joined the Zirca against the Cruisers
Ended up with 11 of 15 Kal'traths still operational
35 Zirca survived
Suffered 55 dead, 49 injured
that's prty good, so far my best one was give necklace to nyobi
do side mission 3
contact nyobi (since you gave her the necklace i am prty shure that you also contacted her not breann since that option just makes them neutral at the fight not joining you)
same assigments for the wings as you ( not sure if picking different leaders has any relevance or not tbh, might only be a flavor choice)

ended up with 14 of 15 Kal'traths
35 zirca
34 dead, 37 injured

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
too bad that there is no way to see battle results afterwards.
Planning on creating a little military status page in v0.80, that will include such details as your current fleet compliment. Will also be used to provide a situation report of the current political situation. All of the details above are in the game variables, hence I can include them on this status page.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I am replying to see all the content I missed originally but I can't seem to trigger side missions 3a & 3b. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Nevermind, got it.

Last edited:

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Ok, Fans... Here's some good news.... and a treat.

We're only a couple weeks from ver 0.80 release! (unless something catastrophic happens...)

And you're going to get to see some new characters.... you might like.

so here's a little sample to whet your appetitie. Here's Tiffany at the Ball, talking to ???

004.jpg

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Who else .. her sista from anotha motha.
Ok, Fans... Here's some good news.... and a treat.

We're only a couple weeks from ver 0.80 release! (unless something catastrophic happens...)

And you're going to get to see some new characters.... you might like.

so here's a little sample to whet your appetitie. Here's Tiffany at the Ball, talking to ???

View attachment 1482104
Cannot wait to welcome her with throbbing strong arms into our lives and ship and bed.

Reactions: professorx10

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Is anyone else's old saves not working either???
Because none of mine r, n im honestly gonna be pretty upset if have to start all the way over!!!

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3477, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 910, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 845, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 308, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 729, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\Users\2temp\Downloads\Callisto-0.82-pc\Callisto-0.82-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 62, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Callisto 0.82
Thu Nov 18 02:41:37 2021

Reactions: chicho1958
4.20 star(s) 118 Votes