chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah, if u could ill appreciate it a lot if u can do that..
I haven't been really able to play this game ever since thhelast update or 2 ago, when all of my old saves, had unfortunately stopped working on me!!!

But I think a save just shortly after n or also just right before(just to be sure I don't miss anything myself, can't really remember where I last left),the battle with all of those battle cruiser, n from when u make, which I think was the same important decision that were talking about to get that curtain ending, I'm not sure, where u have to pick between allowing that prince/his crazy ass sister take over ruling over something.,
Again I'm not really sure, its been a while....

But thank u tho, n advance.,
With whatever ur able to provide!!!!
The first save is the latest, only have 5-6 to go on miscellaneous events,do the green ones as soon you can, but if you screw up just ask for another save, trying get 100% game enjoy and don't worry about money, there's enough to buy half the galaxy the other half is mine :rolleyes: Forgot go to pc and change name instead Cap wanted girls call me Daddy :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Tweaty

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There a part where there's 4 girls and forgot the conversation and multiple answer poped up one was something about going where the heart says the other was to be with one and grow old something like, maybe that has something to do with which path you choose, should've saved it there to try both but have a save further back so maybe will do that and try'em both.
When playing these games I make a TON of saves! :) If I am presented with a choice, I save. If it has been more thank 20 minutes since I made a save, I save... Yeah... I make a lot of saves. It is a practice I learned while playing Skyrim, particularly with quest mods installed... about to enter a new load zone, save... about to address an NPC that may have choices for you, save... been more than 20 minutes since you last saved, make a save. I make those same types of hard saves in my other games too. Open the save menu, make a new save or overwrite one that I know I will not need again. I do not use "quick save" at all... There is good reason for this...

Quick save always overwrites the last quick save... use that option with discretion and at your potential peril! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

The other suggestion I would make is using the ctrl key to fast forward. The game is set to be able to skip previously viewed slides/dialogue by default. So, you can fast forward to where you want to be using the control key aka ctrl. I recommend skipping forward in short bursts to avoid going too far too fast. The game is also set to stop for choices by default whether you have previously made that choice or not. So, burst fire ctrl to get where you want to be and make a lot of saves! Best advice I can give for your question here today.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
When playing these games I make a TON of saves! :) If I am presented with a choice, I save. If it has been more thank 20 minutes since I made a save, I save... Yeah... I make a lot of saves. It is a practice I learned while playing Skyrim, particularly with quest mods installed... about to enter a new load zone, save... about to address an NPC that may have choices for you, save... been more than 20 minutes since you last saved, make a save. I make those same types of hard saves in my other games too. Open the save menu, make a new save or overwrite one that I know I will not need again. I do not use "quick save" at all... There is good reason for this...
Quick save always overwrites the last quick save... use that option with discretion and at your potential peril! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

The other suggestion I would make is using the ctrl key to fast forward. The game is set to be able to skip previously viewed slides/dialogue by default. So, you can fast forward to where you want to be using the control key aka ctrl. I recommend skipping forward in short bursts to avoid going too far too fast. The game is also set to stop for choices by default whether you have previously made that choice or not. So, burst fire ctrl to get where you want to be and make a lot of saves! Best advice I can give for your question here today.

yeah just got a ByPass on miscellanous events "Lounge all" have to go back, only had 5 left,wanted to do them all because on main there tons of them at bottom. If you happen to know that event let me know,even thou going back,because was gonna take kara to the village i bought to bang the crap outta her but she gonna have to buy a dildo. dam 11h playing, o well will sleep enough when they bury me

Reactions: PapaPhat

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
So I played this a bunch yesterday, and got into it. Started up today, and now whenever I load a save, whoever is the first person to chat with, their head keeps flashing right before every dialogue conversation line, even in future scenes where they aren't in the room. It seems consistent across all my saves regardless of when I load. Anyone else encounter this? Only started today - I didn't have this issue when loading yesterday.
I got that when I was in bar getting the quest to go see the organ thief's when chatting with the 2 aliens but only there.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
yeah just got a ByPass on miscellanous events "Lounge all" have to go back, only had 5 left,wanted to do them all because on main there tons of them at bottom. If you happen to know that event let me know,even thou going back,because was gonna take kara to the village i bought to bang the crap outta her but she gonna have to buy a dildo. dam 11h playing, o well will sleep enough when they bury me
Humble apologies, friend. I haven't done a full play again for several updates now. I will certainly be making multiple new passes now that the game is complete. Callisto is certainly worth the time and effort to play, replay and play some more. With four potential endings, that means at least four plays (or partial plays) to get those endings.

I'll be taking this on over the weekend and likely into next week. If I see anything that will help, I'll post it. I'm also troubleshooting my Skyrim SE load order today... I was cruising right along with 340 mods installed, then encountered the most persistent dark face bug I have ever seen! So, I've made more attempts at fixing that than I can count at present... over eight hours worth at least... Had it fixed then it all went to shit again with even more npc's catching the bug! So, I gutted all of my npc texture mods and am currently setting about to rebuild that part of the game. I'll be playing Callisto afterward to relax, unwind and forget the horrors of my lovely ladies going full on horror show in their appearance! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Still not as bad as the time Bijin freaked out and left me with nothing more than floating eye balls and teeth where face and head should've been! Aaaah! Where is your face, dear! You had it a moment ago! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Anyway... enough of that. I will endeavor to have better information for you soon... unless one of our fellow forum jockeys beats me to it.:cool:(y) We have a helpful crowd in here.:cool:(y)

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Humble apologies, friend. I haven't done a full play again for several updates now. I will certainly be making multiple new passes now that the game is complete. Callisto is certainly worth the time and effort to play, replay and play some more. With four potential endings, that means at least four plays (or partial plays) to get those endings.

I'll be taking this on over the weekend and likely into next week. If I see anything that will help, I'll post it. I'm also troubleshooting my Skyrim SE load order today... I was cruising right along with 340 mods installed, then encountered the most persistent dark face bug I have ever seen! So, I've made more attempts at fixing that than I can count at present... over eight hours worth at least... Had it fixed then it all went to shit again with even more npc's catching the bug! So, I gutted all of my npc texture mods and am currently setting about to rebuild that part of the game. I'll be playing Callisto afterward to relax, unwind and forget the horrors of my lovely ladies going full on horror show in their appearance! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Still not as bad as the time Bijin freaked out and left me with nothing more than floating eye balls and teeth where face and head should've been! Aaaah! Where is your face, dear! You had it a moment ago! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Anyway... enough of that. I will endeavor to have better information for you soon... unless one of our fellow forum jockeys beats me to it.:cool:(y) We have a helpful crowd in here.:cool:(y)

I don't use that many on skyrim se, just some from loverslab, thought they made the game so we could bang'em all didn't know we had to play:ROFLMAO:. Probably have like 100 installed, haven't played in long time, too many games too play. The truth never finished the game, will play when they stop updating games here :p

• Haha

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
not exactly what i expected...but no hard feelings just not dev for me :)
For being his first game I think he did a pretty good job, has 4 different endings,I haven't finished still little over halfway, just trying get 100% game, hard with those ByPass in miscellaneous events, down to 5 left but had to go back because missed 1,so taking another route see if I get it

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Playing along and suddenly I notice that I missed Event G, and then two side quests as well? Wish there was a way to tell what it was, or how to trigger it.

• Thinking Face

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Playing along and suddenly I notice that I missed Event G, and then two side quests as well? Wish there was a way to tell what it was, or how to trigger it.
Don't feel bad, I had to start over and doing a challenge while I'm at it trying get all these miscellaneous events down to 4, just got out dione, still long way but doing good so far

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't use that many on skyrim se, just some from loverslab, thought they made the game so we could bang'em all didn't know we had to play:ROFLMAO:. Probably have like 100 installed, haven't played in long time, too many games too play. The truth never finished the game, will play when they stop updating games here :p
..."when they stop updating games here..."
So, never? Hahaha :ROFLMAO:
I rotate from SSE to Fallout (uber-fan over 20 years now) to Horizon Zero Dawn to Greedfall to Witcher to whatever else strike my fancy...
...then in between I turn into VN monster and have sexy good times!:devilish:
They say variety is the spice of life... I tend to resemble that remark. haha:ROFLMAO:
I only use one mod from LL, SoS. May need to revert to the light version. Suspect the full version may be part of my problem. The full version is new to my LO this time around. For the intimacy I use Flower Girls Amorous Adventures because I'm not looking for high definition, just sexy good times:devilish:
Okay... back to fixing my SE load order... gutted all my npc replacements... time to test it before I start rebuilding...
I'm going to need some Callisto time after this to blow off some steam and relax!
Love this game!:cool:(y)

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
can't get to orion event G nor Hive F nor last one D think its saving or fight for life - also can't seem to start the club exotica which is last event on side quests

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
..."when they stop updating games here..."
So, never? Hahaha :ROFLMAO:
I rotate from SSE to Fallout (uber-fan over 20 years now) to Horizon Zero Dawn to Greedfall to Witcher to whatever else strike my fancy...
...then in between I turn into VN monster and have sexy good times!:devilish:
They say variety is the spice of life... I tend to resemble that remark. haha:ROFLMAO:
I only use one mod from LL, SoS. May need to revert to the light version. Suspect the full version may be part of my problem. The full version is new to my LO this time around. For the intimacy I use Flower Girls Amorous Adventures because I'm not looking for high definition, just sexy good times:devilish:
Okay... back to fixing my SE load order... gutted all my npc replacements... time to test it before I start rebuilding...
I'm going to need some Callisto time after this to blow off some steam and relax!
Love this game!:cool:(y)
I finished horizon zero dawn, hell of a game, fallout haven't finished it, always new mod coming out, but gotta get it started as far I went was minutemen castle, I'm into cleaning and construction, and with mod can hit a fly between the eyes 500 miles away, but most times I let my puppy and companion do the killing, with the commonwealth weed mod too stoned to be shooting, got 2 green houses 1 for food the other for weed :p

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
can't get to orion event G nor Hive F nor last one D think its saving or fight for life - also can't seem to start the club exotica which is last event on side quests
Dam and i'm still training in dione,only need 2 more miscellaneous events Kitchen LT F and medbat c(unlit) trying to get 100% game, sometimes those letters require different paths, that's why I'm getting the ones on right to later concentrate on main and side quests, hate those ByPassed ones. Wait for meeeeeee:sleep:

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Bwuaha ha ah ha.... it's so lovely seein' all you guys tryin' t' get ALL the events...even the little side ones...

I know how hard that can be...and I made the walk through... (ver. 5 is the latest/best one) and even that doesn't get them ALL.... which wasn't totally important for the plot to go forward...

So play on guys... The Callisto Universe is a great escape from the world we live in...that is for sure..

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Bwuaha ha ah ha.... it's so lovely seein' all you guys tryin' t' get ALL the events...even the little side ones...

I know how hard that can be...and I made the walk through... (ver. 5 is the latest/best one) and even that doesn't get them ALL.... which wasn't totally important for the plot to go forward...

So play on guys... The Callisto Universe is a great escape from the world we live in...that is for sure..
I know we can finish the game without so many other stuff to do but more fun trying to do it all even if it doesn't change the story at the end, when a game is completed I want to make sure I don't play it again and can move on to my other 30 I have stored, so I'm milking this cow to 100% pure lactaid milk :rolleyes: only missing 2 from miscellaneous and 1 is still unlit, training troop, still haven't fought 1st battle, I know gonna be hell on main to get them all that's why rather get rid easy one's(well not so easy)

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Of course, I'd be happy to:) Thank you for your help!
I took a look at your save and the file data seems to be largely missing. A normal save file is in the 300kb to 400kb range, whilst yours is only 115kb. When I load and ignore the error, it resets to the beginning and all of the data is the default value. When I do a rollback there is another error that makes reference to the very first image in the game. Sorry, but I am at a loss of why it is that way or what went wrong.

I'm sure you can obtain a save game on this forum that suits your needs. If it is still in the free roam mode then you can go to the Captain's computer and rename the MC. If not you will need to use console commands to change the following variables: [cname], [lname], [cnick].

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 118 Votes