bosp

Jan 3, 2018
As suggested by Xavster to present a possible "harem" ending scenario, here is Tanya & Lia one.

Tanya is not jealous, she loves Lia as a little sister and is happy to indulge in spending time with both Lia and MC. Lia loves Tanya and definitely enjoys their mutual carnal times with MC.
So... MC marries Lia, becomes Heleon king and they both adopt Tanya as their consort.
Tanya has a great desire for exploration and space adventure so they often take off on missions together (as MC is also secretly longing for adventure beyond just being a king) - training new generations of Heleon pilots and exploring the unknown. They always come back to Lia, Tanya can even seduce Poh to join them. When kids are born and start showing their elemental abilities, Tanya becomes the perfect mischievous aunt leading kids to new adventures.
Pretty sweet and happy ending.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Dam and i'm still training in dione,only need 2 more miscellaneous events Kitchen LT F and medbat c(unlit) trying to get 100% game, sometimes those letters require different paths, that's why I'm getting the ones on right to later concentrate on main and side quests, hate those ByPassed ones. Wait for meeeeeee:sleep:
Well I replayed from earlier save and low and behold it all worked right to the endings, which by the way were not really good, they feel rushed and the only one I found somewhat good was with Tanya

Reactions: chicho1958

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
The whole game was a "harem" experience. Was the MC sleeping with everyone on board? Did they all know about each other having sex with the MC? Was the MC sticking his youknowwhat in whatever honeypot he wanted and no girl cared? YES, that is the answer to all of those! So what, you are pissed off that you didn't get an ending with 4-6 girls giving a simultaneous blowjob to the MC or a giant gangbang scene? That is pretty small in scale to the vastness of the entire game. I paid and I loved this game. Did you pay? If you didn't, then why are you talking?
The ending could have had was for a new ship with all or most of the girls signing on with him instead of the ridiculous endings with Lia, Tiffany - and only the Kara and Tanya ones made any sense at all but they were still lacking

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The whole palace fantastic happy adventure with both Tany and Lia is canon, it is a stepping stone.
There should be no turning back from that - we wholeheartedly embraced both our pehnomenal babes
for better or worse, in sicknes and in health, for ever!

That is the true ending of this game.

eredetbow

Dec 30, 2020
I took a look at your save and the file data seems to be largely missing. A normal save file is in the 300kb to 400kb range, whilst yours is only 115kb. When I load and ignore the error, it resets to the beginning and all of the data is the default value. When I do a rollback there is another error that makes reference to the very first image in the game. Sorry, but I am at a loss of why it is that way or what went wrong.

I'm sure you can obtain a save game on this forum that suits your needs. If it is still in the free roam mode then you can go to the Captain's computer and rename the MC. If not you will need to use console commands to change the following variables: [cname], [lname], [cnick].
I have no idea how it went missing, but thank you for trying, it actually means a lot :D
I'll have a look around for a safe file, thank you for providing the commands also.
Have a nice day^-^

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Adventure ever on, Phat :cool: (y)
With all due respect, but I think you are overreacting. You can settle down in that resort with Kara if you so chose. But if you chose another girl to end the game with, should Kara then become a nun ? She wants to have family. Would you deny that to her after all that she's been through on your adventures ?
It's true you paid for it, but at the end of the game, you can become king-consort or admiral of the entire Orion sector fleet with probably enough income to make the price you paid for the resort equivalent to small change.
Finally, if you do not settle with Kara it does not mean you or your fellow crew members are not welcome there anymore. In the epilogue she even explicitly invites you over to visit. So in a universe where planets are just days away, it's highly likely you will be going there again. You just won't see it in the game.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
My adventure so far, since I'm trying to get game to 100% so far excellent, would like to thank
Xavster for pointing out about the side missions. Heading towards Dione with all side missions done and only have 3 event's left in miscellaneous event's Kitchen LT E and F and 1 in Medbay C which is still unlocked, the rest is all done, this game is harem route(I think) because when you get option to answer "where the heart takes me"(something like that" or " looking for soul mate to spend rest of life"(something like that) I choose first option, will try 2nd option in another game to see difference. So far I think when you start game get all Trade lessons first(talk to tiffany all the time, if you have 2 options to choose silver star choose tiffanny) Saying this because if you advance game to fast and you haven't gotten all trade lessons you will get a few ByPassed in red, so if anyone wants a save let me know , today will do game to where you choose option what route you want take or if that option has anything to do with game. BTW I'm using mod so my save has money, but knowing some of peeps here probably gonna be in strip club 90% time... yeah yeah I'll be there too:giggle:

Jul 14, 2017
Pretty solid vn but there's a few nit-pick things that took enjoyment out of the visual novel idk if someone said this before but i cba to look it up
- i know it's probably a lot of work but having custom dialogue and a lil variance for every LI sex scene in the ship would have made it 10x more enjoyable
- when we got to the point where we could check the Orion planet stats I had no idea how to boost or change them a lil explanation before would have been cool /////
+Other thing to keep in mind is that you did the right choice keeping this a solo ending, anyone with more than 5 braincells could tell the other LI didn't want to share maybe except for Tanya, almost every harem game gets to a cancer point so I congratulate you for making this call
That isn't to say that, you shouldn't consider having "mini harem endings", for example having Lia and Tanya as a 3 people relationship since they we're fairly close or with the two lesbians, all I'm saying is while I do realize it would have been complicated to do for this game, you should try to consider it for your next one

Not Adding a sex scene for the girl you choose in the end was also a miss opportunity since I wanted to see another scene with Lia before I close the game for good, i can't speak for other endings since the ones I saw was Lia's and Tiffany's but they were well made according to their position and personality.

All and all this shit was unexpectedly good i wasn't expecting that good of an animation, story and even music from a guy with a relatively small following

For the dudes that are mad for Kara settling down with another guy since they didn't pick her are just too funny to me and I can't fathom what kind of mental gymnastics they are doing

Cheers bro ty for the game

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Here you go all endings, left it in that screen so you can see all outcomes depending who you choose. Missed 1 miscellaneous event Medbay C, if I recall has to do when you try the bdsm with tiffany, didn't get it on this run. Will try on next run. All other quests/side quest/side missions all done, main missions(all letters) done. My guess people not getting what they wanted it's because the way you did game. Not gonna spoil anything, enjoy...I did

Reactions: Triple OG

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
there is no hareme nding right?? and u have only 4 girlsd ending right? kara-lia-tanya and tiffany are the ending right?, rachel and alice being mainly lesbian don't end up with Cap right?. thanks. anyway great game. don't liked so much the sandbox thing..but i loved the characters and story. 5 stars coming up in review

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
there is no hareme nding right?? and u have only 4 girlsd ending right? kara-lia-tanya and tiffany are the ending right?, rachel and alice being mainly lesbian don't end up with Cap right?. thanks. anyway great game. don't liked so much the sandbox thing..but i loved the characters and story. 5 stars coming up in review
I uploaded save just a few posts back with 99.9% percent game done only 1 thing missing from miscellaneous event, trying to trigger it, medbay c, probably has to do with bdsm for tiffany because got it before but forgot how to trigger it. But my save has all endings and some people complaining about kara she married some dude, on my save is different and sorry not gonna spoil, just gonna say like it and also Lia, didn't get to finish seeing tiffany or the lesbians path, will watch it later

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
You need to procure the getaway location via speaking with Julia in the medbay. It really opens up quite a lot of content in the game.
[B]Xavster[/B] gonna need a little help here, can you tell me how to trigger medbay C, I could bet my lunch money that has to do with bdsm with tiffany and julia because on previous version I had it, just forgot how to trigger it and how soon can I trigger it? did everything else in game but trying to be a perfectionist , also thanks for the tips on side missions the cowboy one was fun, also what plans do you have for the future, if you gonna translate game in Spanish also I could give you a hand, was raised in Spain with Spanish Mother, you could get a few Hispanics, I also know a few that I help. Would do it for free, I'm retired so have plenty time.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I need a save where you have unlocked bdsm for tiffany/julia or just started the event. I just want to check the variable doesnt matter game is fcked up, can't seem to trigger it. Most likely is medpad C since I had it unlit and couldn't triggerthat event, if you have medpad C lit send me save

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes