Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
With all due respect, but I think you are overreacting. You can settle down in that resort with Kara if you so chose. But if you chose another girl to end the game with, should Kara then become a nun ? She wants to have family. Would you deny that to her after all that she's been through on your adventures ?
It's true you paid for it, but at the end of the game, you can become king-consort or admiral of the entire Orion sector fleet with probably enough income to make the price you paid for the resort equivalent to small change.
Finally, if you do not settle with Kara it does not mean you or your fellow crew members are not welcome there anymore. In the epilogue she even explicitly invites you over to visit. So in a universe where planets are just days away, it's highly likely you will be going there again. You just won't see it in the game.
I agree with your post for the most part.
Kara shouldn't become a "nun" but none of the other women found husbands.
Like I said before that was the only thing that felt out of place in the endings.
Anyways I'm ready for the sequel/next game Stellar Crossroads(y)
(edit for that one person confused)

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I agree with your post for the most part.
Kara shouldn't become a "nun" but none of the other women found husbands.
Like I said before that was the only thing that felt out of place in the endings.
Anyways I'm ready for the sequel(y)
I think depends how you did the game on my choices had 2 kids with her and 2 kids with lia, haven't seen the other 2 scenes, I uploaded save, just wanted people to see it. If you want check it out just scroll back some posts. With Lia has some lol with little one's. My save is at choices and game done 99.9% only missed 1 miscellaneous event medbay C, I think I know what it is trying to do it now on this run. Has to do with tiffany bondage because on my run didn't get it and had it before but forgot how to trigger it, also where you have choice to answer takes you where the heart goes or be with 1 women and grow old I choose this time be with 1.

Reactions: Triple OG

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Look fine, you didn't want to do a harem ending, your choice. So WTF did you not take the tag off then? Take it off if you want people to have any faith in you for future AVN's. The only good ending IMO is Kara, with her at least the others didn't go get another man. Definitely Tiffany was the worst with no real future going on.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Look fine, you didn't want to do a harem ending, your choice. So WTF did you not take the tag off then? Take it off if you want people to have any faith in you for future AVN's. The only good ending IMO is Kara, with her at least the others didn't go get another man. Definitely Tiffany was the worst with no real future going on.
I fail to see why the tag should be taken off. The whole journey on the Calisto was a harem adventure straight from the beginning. The ending is not, but the tag definition doesn't say it has to end that way.

Defenition of Harem tag :
  • Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
The tag is appropriate.

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
I fail to see why the tag should be taken off. The whole journey on the Calisto was a harem adventure straight from the beginning. The ending is not, but the tag definition doesn't say it has to end that way.

• Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
The tag is appropriate.
Where are you getting that definition. The word harem and it's meaning have been around for thousands of years. You can't pull a trumpism whenever you feel like it.

The definition of a harem is the quarters in a Muslim home where wives, concubines and female servants live, or a group of women who share one man. A separate wing of a Muslim house where all of the women live is an example of a harem. A group of five women who all share one man as a lover are an example of a harem.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Where are you getting that definition. The word harem and it's meaning have been around for thousands of years. You can't pull a trumpism whenever you feel like it.

The definition of a harem is the quarters in a Muslim home where wives, concubines and female servants live, or a group of women who share one man. A separate wing of a Muslim house where all of the women live is an example of a harem. A group of five women who all share one man as a lover are an example of a harem.
Maybe you better first acquaint yourself with the basics of this site before you start lecturing me. The tags, as applied by F95zone, are defined here: https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/
Those are the definitions of the tags that this forum uses, like it or not. Level your history lessons and accusations of trumpisms at the staff of F95zone, not me or the dev.

Reactions: erkper

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
he definition of a harem is the quarters i
Maybe you better first acquaint yourself with the basics of this site before you start lecturing me. The tags, as applied by F95zone, are defined here: https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/
Those are the definitions of the tags that this forum uses, like it or not. Level your history lessons and accusations of trumpisms at the staff of F95zone, not me or the dev.
There was zero intended lecture to you personally, but to the tag being appropriate. Just feel like the definition was used incorrectly. Just because the site also doesn't know the real meaning either is pretty lame, but it is what it is. The whole point of a harem is that they stay together. It isn't meant as a temporary thing. Based on the site though, I was wrong.

The trumpism was pretty low of me to go there. So, sorry about that.

However let's look at this from a logic point of view. I can see how Alice, Rachel and the Doc to not be part of the harem at the end as it seemed it was more a taking advantage of the situation. I can see Tanya possibly going elsewhere if she got bored, but it ignores the conversations she had with him all the way through the story. Lastly Kara, Lia and Tiffany all of a sudden giving up on a relationship with him belies all logic. The whole story they are going after him. With what we have been told about their personalities they are not going to stop fighting for him after all this. What is the point in showing us their personalities if you aren't going to use them at the end. Make zero sense. Pretty shitty story telling IMO.

Anyway your whole point was that the tag is appropriate and based on the site rules, it is. Mea culpa.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I need a save where you have unlocked bdsm for tiffany/julia or just started the event. I just want to check the variable doesnt matter game is fcked up, can't seem to trigger it. Most likely is medpad C since I had it unlit and couldn't triggerthat event, if you have medpad C lit send me save
You are correct that it is related to the Julia / Tiffany bondage content. This scene is only available after you have a lewd relationship with Tiffany. You need to have invited Tiffany to your quarters a few times. It will then show up no problems.

If you still are struggling to get it to show up, just DM a save file to me and I will change the relevant variable.

In relation to your earlier comments related to a Spanish translation, I believe moskyx is already on the case given his previous translations.

PS: My saves have multiple omissions / bypasses. Completing every single event wasn't the intent of the game design.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
There was zero intended lecture to you personally, but to the tag being appropriate. Just feel like the definition was used incorrectly. Just because the site also doesn't know the real meaning either is pretty lame, but it is what it is. The whole point of a harem is that they stay together. It isn't meant as a temporary thing. Based on the site though, I was wrong.

The trumpism was pretty low of me to go there. So, sorry about that.

However let's look at this from a logic point of view. I can see how Alice, Rachel and the Doc to not be part of the harem at the end as it seemed it was more a taking advantage of the situation. I can see Tanya possibly going elsewhere if she got bored, but it ignores the conversations she had with him all the way through the story. Lastly Kara, Lia and Tiffany all of a sudden giving up on a relationship with him belies all logic. The whole story they are going after him. With what we have been told about their personalities they are not going to stop fighting for him after all this. What is the point in showing us their personalities if you aren't going to use them at the end. Make zero sense. Pretty shitty story telling IMO.

Anyway your whole point was that the tag is appropriate and based on the site rules, it is. Mea culpa.
Let me ask you something, what endings did you get? There's 4 choices, depending who you choose the others have different choices, I mean there's a lot to view, I just checked 2 for every choice you have to watch 4-5 more from the others. I have a save where you choose if you want to see them, just scroll up a few post or maybe have to back 1 page. They are good endings. On this run I'm making a different choice on a question earlier in game to see the difference and to get the 1 miscellaneous event I missed it didn't lit up and I think I know why. But my save is 99.9% done.

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Let me ask you something, what endings did you get? There's 4 choices, depending who you choose the others have different choices, I mean there's a lot to view, I just checked 2 for every choice you have to watch 4-5 more from the others. I have a save where you choose if you want to see them, just scroll up a few post or maybe have to back 1 page. They are good endings. On this run I'm making a different choice on a question earlier in game to see the difference and to get the 1 miscellaneous event I missed it didn't lit up and I think I know why. But my save is 99.9% done.
I got 4. Tanya, Lia, Kara and Tiffany.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
You are correct that it is related to the Julia / Tiffany bondage content. This scene is only available after you have a lewd relationship with Tiffany. You need to have invited Tiffany to your quarters a few times. It will then show up no problems.

If you still are struggling to get it to show up, just DM a save file to me and I will change the relevant variable.

In relation to your earlier comments related to a Spanish translation, I believe moskyx is already on the case given his previous translations.

PS: My saves have multiple omissions / bypasses. Completing every single event wasn't the intent of the game design.
Knew it knew it knew it(bangs head against wall) Cool now I can it all 100% game,also picked bottom answer on choices when you talking with the girls,on other game picked top don't know if has any changes at end, but my save has 2 of the girls with 2 kids each, loved the game, don't care about harem already banged them all. What you working on now? Spill the beans...a little :whistle:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I got 4. Tanya, Lia, Kara and Tiffany.
On my save got 2 kids with Kara and 2 with Lia(lol with them)Have to check the other 2 but dev already told me how to get my missing thing, which I had a hunch it was what I was saying, at least this run getting 100% game, killing some time before I play my other games.

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Knew it knew it knew it(bangs head against wall) Cool now I can it all 100% game,also picked bottom answer on choices when you talking with the girls,on other game picked top don't know if has any changes at end, but my save has 2 of the girls with 2 kids each, loved the game, don't care about harem already banged them all. What you working on now? Spill the beans...a little :whistle:
If we take the harem tag out of equation and the interactions with the MC throughout the whole story then yes 100% it was a great story. Loved the Kara and Lia endings a ton. Maybe if you weren't allowed to have a relationship with both at the same time then I could understand the current endings.

What do you mean what am I doing now? Do you mean what other AVN's I'm playing?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
If we take the harem tag out of equation and the interactions with the MC throughout the whole story then yes 100% it was a great story. Loved the Kara and Lia endings a ton. Maybe if you weren't allowed to have a relationship with both at the same time then I could understand the current endings.

What do you mean what am I doing now? Do you mean what other AVN's I'm playing?
that question for the dev, got mixed with other post, but is hard to get game 100% especially with no walkthrough

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
There are a reasonable amount of details on Patreon, however a little explanation below:
- Sci-fi game called Stellar Crossroads.
- MC will be a common labourer, that inherits a run down space station.
- Station will be located at a 'galactic hub' in the Orion sector. This galactic hub will have inactive gates that the player will progressively open up.
- The station will serve a little bit like the ship in Callisto, however will be far more customisable. You will also be able to acquire a variety of ships and explore on the other side of the gates.
- Far more flexibility in gameplay as you can build your base how you want.
- Additionally a more flexible path for the MC, with player being able to take quite evil routes.

The game will still be largely story driven, however you will have the opportunity to partake on different sides of this main story. The increased flexibility being possible is largely a growth in my knowledge of programming and game design. The setting and main game mechanics have high level planning. Character development is already underway and there have been a few polls related to this already. The main story arc still needs to be determined, which is something I need to work out over the next couple of weeks. I have a few ideas, however it needs to be interesting and hopefully bringing something new.

The next game is not a sequel to Callisto and it is not planned that any of the characters will return in any meaningful way. It will however expand on the Callisto lore and be set in the Orion section about 100 years after the events of Callisto. It's always better to bring something new to the table than repeat yourself.

If you want more detail you can sign up on Patreon. If you sign up as a $5 or $10 Patreon you can participate in game development by obtaining access to the polls. Also note that as monthly billing is suspended, you will get early access to the first release of Stellar Crossroads without expending any additional funds beyond initial signup. Note that all existing Patreons will also be eligible for this first release at no additional cost.

Looking forward to getting fully immersed in the new project. Should be able to avoid the pitfalls that made their way into early Callisto development and produce a more polished game as a result.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018

The tag is appropriate.
Your comment and calling my attention to the official definition got me thinking...is it appropriate?

lessee.... "1 person being courted by at least 3 others..." well that part certainly fits as the MC is courted by several girls and pairs of girls, namely Lia/Tanya, Alice/Rachel, Tiffany/Julia and so forth...not to mention several others.

"...all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously." Hmmm the word "all and simultaneously" used together and when combined with the first clause implies it must have at least a threesome ...and I don't recall a threesome in the game. There are sure lots of doubles and singles...but no threesomes, foursomes or more "simultaneously"...in series, sequentially, yes, but not simultaneously...that I can think of.

Well, I guess if I go by the criteria of this being like a 'regulation racing rule book' definition, I'd have to vote,

"No, the tag is not appropriate." (embarrassing, that is, with all the continual, ongoing sex that is in the game)

So perhaps that tag should be removed?

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
that question for the dev, got mixed with other post, but is hard to get game 100% especially with no walkthrough

HEY, there is a walk through! I put up two of them! (use the later one (v5) for better results but they both work).

But the purpose of my walk through wasn't to hand hold a blind MC throughout the labyrinth of such a complex game as this so he can acquire every treasure without thinking or ever deciding anything for himself!! That's not the idea!

My walk through gets you past the first hard puzzle (WITHOUT cheating!) and gets you started so you can proceed and enjoy the saga going forward. If you have to replay to catch some events, even better! That's what the idea of save games is for.

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes