• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So what about Harem Ending and will there be any sequel or something like that?
Fucking all the characters doenst make it a harem game because then many other games like Badik will have harem tag going by that rule, and we also did ask him if this game will have a harem ending, and he confirmed... So it will be lying to us.
So either this will be another update or somehow you missed that ending? then again you say you checked the assets.... so will wait for him to clear this up.
MC's fucking every chick on that damn ship of his. Every chick is aware of it and no one has anything to say about it.

Now you're telling me he ain't got an harem. Man.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I want to thank you for the game and encourage you to continue. Personally, I wasn't thrilled with the final choices as neither two girls were who I romanced (could care less about a harem ending, so no problem there.). Nevertheless, it's just a game and I'm not going to get twisted about it.

Thanks again. GG and GL.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Is always great see a game completed. You really should be proud of yourself and i hope that was a joyfull experience for you. Whatever you choose make from now, i wish you luck and success.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
I hope you have enjoyed my first attempt at game creation. Certainly been an interesting ride and have learned much along the way. I have started development on my new game, Stellar Crossroads. It's still in early stages, with overall planning and character development still underway. I am engaging my Patreons in the creation process with a number of polls available to $5 and $10 Patreons.

I have suspended monthly charging on Patreon, which will remain that way until after the first release of the next game. That way existing Patreons can decide whether they like the direction of the new game, prior to supporting it. Should you wish to sign up as a $5 or $10 Patreon, you can take part in this development process. If you only want to see what is happening, you may sign up as a $1 Patreon. Note that new Patreons will still be charged the initial signing fee.

Looking forward to starting with an almost clean slate on the next game, with all of the new skills I have developed during the creation of Callisto.
Congrats Xavster! , thanks

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Well fuck. As much as I liked the game I'll just skip the ending then. That is such a bait and switch not to have a harem ending.
Yeah man. He said this was a harem game himself, create a whole harem situation and make you choose in the end. Come one that's the worst way possible of ending a game. Man so many hours waisted.

Last edited:

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
How many endings are there? i only got 3 options; tiffany, kara and tanya. How to get lia's or alice and rachel's ending?
There are 4 available endings. You have not been successful enough in the final battle to trigger the Lia ending. This success depends upon decisions you have made since v0.60.

Congratulations Dev, how many hours in total of content is here?
I would say roughly 20 hours. It depends a lot on how much of the repeatable content you choose to experience. As another guide, there are 112,000 words of dialogue. This is equivalent to about a 400 page paperback novel.

To those complaining about the lack of a harem ending:
The game story and character development is such that what you are defining as a harem ending makes no sense. As a challenge, come up with a concept for what you define as a harem ending and then see whether it is consistent with the characters in the game and their projected futures.

Just because the ending isn't exactly what you define as a harem ending, does not invalidate that there are harem elements through 90% of the game.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
There are 4 available endings. You have not been successful enough in the final battle to trigger the Lia ending. This success depends upon decisions you have made since v0.60.

I would say roughly 20 hours. It depends a lot on how much of the repeatable content you choose to experience. As another guide, there are 112,000 words of dialogue. This is equivalent to about a 400 page paperback novel.

To those complaining about the lack of a harem ending:
The game story and character development is such that what you are defining as a harem ending makes no sense. As a challenge, come up with a concept for what you define as a harem ending and then see whether it is consistent with the characters in the game and their projected futures.

Just because the ending isn't exactly what you define as a harem ending, does not invalidate that there are harem elements through 90% of the game.
I think since this is your first game people expect for it to be perfect without reading that it was your first game. Haven't finished it still got this last part but I enjoyed it. Is your next game gonna be a sequel or brand new game?

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If the harem elements is present in 90% of the game why not make a harem ending? Don't come with the classic "doesn't fit in the story" because it does fit. Making a harem game without giving it a harem ending is one of the worst thing you could do, your fan are going to feel betrayed because your entire premise promise something and then you don't deliver, that just waiting you players time.
What he's saying is it doesn't fit the charcters because they all want different things.

Fucking around is one thing but it isn't what they wanted to keep doing.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
If the harem elements is present in 90% of the game why not make a harem ending? Don't come with the classic "doesn't fit in the story" because it does fit. Making a harem game without giving it a harem ending is one of the worst thing you could do, your fan are going to feel betrayed because your entire premise promise something and then you don't deliver, that just waiting you players time.
Because the harem ending would have been dumb as fuck .

Please, deal with the fact that Callisto is Xavster's story, and NOT your story.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I think since this is your first game people expect for it to be perfect without reading that it was your first game. Haven't finished it still got this last part but I enjoyed it. Is your next game gonna be a sequel or brand new game?
Well yes and no. The next game is planned to be set in the Orion sector, however about 100 years further into the future. It really is just borrowing some of the lore established in the first game. It is not planned that any of the characters from Callisto will make a return in the next game in any meaningful way. With what I have learned, starting with an almost clean slate gives me more freedom moving forwards.

naniwtf

Dec 16, 2020
Thanks for the reply and congrats on finishing the game. I'm gonna miss this great game&story

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why would it be dumb? Is dumb wanting a obvious conclusion to the game?
I know is his story but that doesn't mean his choice was illogical.
If that is your "logical" conclusion then you paid no attention to the story or what any of the LI's wanted.

The only way a harem ending would make any sense is if you ignored everything they said and skipped through to the sex scenes.

4.20 star(s) 116 Votes