professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Oh Yes it is... one Deadly freighter!..... and it's coming soon...
Maybe it's been upgraded? Between President Ex-Maid Tiffany and Super Queen Lia, they can probably acquire and then install just about anything they wanted on that little freighter.
Bwuahaaahaaa.... Keep guessing!! Upgraded it has been but not by them...

now what ever would make anyone want to turn a harmless old freighter into a deadly fighting machine?? Hmm?

well, you may find out.....soon...

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do you mean no harem ending, this does have the harem tag, you are saying we can't have all? :eek:

Please put your reply in spoiler, as it just came out, chances are people have not played it yet :)
There is no need to put spoilers, this game has the harem tag, if Xavster did not add a harem ending then he should had removed that tag and never added it in the first place :FacePalm:
1649940788094.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Fucking all the characters doenst make it a harem game because then many other games like Badik will have harem tag going by that rule, and we also did ask him if this game will have a harem ending, and he confirmed... So it will be lying to us.
So either this will be another update or somehow you missed that ending? then again you say you checked the assets.... so will wait for him to clear this up.

I can totally see what you mean, but the game is very very haremey as you play it, I mean, you can pick who sleeps with you at night, several characters knows you're fucking everything with a vagina, and nobody's really bothered by it :D
If he did promise that ending, then yes, it certainly does seem to be missing.
That's just sandbox elements, it doesn't make it a harem game either unless there is an ending with more than 3 girls in a relationship with the mc, as stated by the tags.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Fucking all the characters doenst make it a harem game because then many other games like Badik will have harem tag going by that rule, and we also did ask him if this game will have a harem ending, and he confirmed... So it will be lying to us.
So either this will be another update or somehow you missed that ending? then again you say you checked the assets.... so will wait for him to clear this up.
I can totally see what you mean, but the game is very very haremey as you play it, I mean, you can pick who sleeps with you at night, several characters knows you're fucking everything with a vagina, and nobody's really bothered by it :D
If he did promise that ending, then yes, it certainly does seem to be missing.

Just to clarify, I do prefer my harem games to also have a harem ending, but, the individual endings here, are really nice, so not REALLY complaining, just... surprised :)

I've also done a report to add the "multiple endings" tag, as we get several choices at the end. *Bloody hell that was quick, they've already added it o_O *

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Callisto v1.00.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I hope you have enjoyed my first attempt at game creation. Certainly been an interesting ride and have learned much along the way. I have started development on my new game, Stellar Crossroads. It's still in early stages, with overall planning and character development still underway. I am engaging my Patreons in the creation process with a number of polls available to $5 and $10 Patreons.

I have suspended monthly charging on Patreon, which will remain that way until after the first release of the next game. That way existing Patreons can decide whether they like the direction of the new game, prior to supporting it. Should you wish to sign up as a $5 or $10 Patreon, you can take part in this development process. If you only want to see what is happening, you may sign up as a $1 Patreon. Note that new Patreons will still be charged the initial signing fee.

Looking forward to starting with an almost clean slate on the next game, with all of the new skills I have developed during the creation of Callisto.

4.20 star(s) 116 Votes