PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I been workin' on the Astroid.... All the live long day....
I been workin' on the Astroid.... Just to finally get some pay...
I feel you brother... Had a similar idea myself...

Working on an ast'roid
Going down, down, down
Working on and ast'roid
Whoops! About to slip down

Working on an ast'roid
Going down, down, down
Working on and ast'roid

Five O'Clock in the morning
I'm already up and gone
Lord, I'm so tired
How long can this go on...

Working on an ast'roid
Going down, down, down
Working on and ast'roid

Working on an ast'roid
Going down, down, down
Working on and ast'roid

'Course I make a li'l money
Hauling rock by the ton
But, when Saturday rolls around
I'm too tired for having fun...

(Too tired for heaven, I'm just...)
Working on an ast'roid
Going down, down, down
Working on and ast'roid

Working on an ast'roid
Going down, down, down
Working on and ast'roid

• Red Heart
Reactions: professorx10

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
i don't know why but i only got ending options with kara , tiffany & tanya....can anyone send me the save with all the ending available in the game......

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
i don't know why but i only got ending options with kara , tiffany & tanya....can anyone send me the save with all the ending available in the game......
Try this on for size :devilish:
You have to have a specific chain of events to get Lia's ending. This save will save you the replay but I highly recommend reviewing the tips in the last several pages of the forum here and trying it again. You missed some fun game play. This save will allow you to see Lia's ending. It is my personal favorite:cool:(y)
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xavster I am really liking the background and (I assume) DAZ assets. Characters look unique and interesting. Waiting impatiently for first release.
The asteroids are, however the nebula space image was a conversion of a 2D image to a HDRI background following an AI upscale. Have six customised high resolution space HDRI's that IMHO are better than any of the space HDRI's available on the DAZ store. Have transitioned into the image generation phase of game development.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I really enjoyed this game, will you be doing another, perhaps a follow up or something similar with the same characters?
set to modern time if i remember right, medieval and space assets pale compared modern time assets.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I really enjoyed this game, will you be doing another, perhaps a follow up or something similar with the same characters?
Stellar Crossroads is currently in development. It is set in the Orion Sector, however 150 years in the future. I have elected to go with completely new characters as the stories for the ones in Callisto have largely been told. Game is intended to give the player increased freedom, as the story will be less linear. Increased knowledge of game design and coding should make this possible. Will be a central story arc, however you can potentially end up on different sides of the main events.

set to modern time if i remember right, medieval and space assets pale compared modern time assets.
Procuring assets for a game can be a considerable expense. Hence moving to another genre is not only a change in focus but a significant investment. Also my knowledge and interest lies more with sci-fi than in other genres.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I am helping to gather music for Xavster's next title now. It is set in the same universe as Callisto, 150 years after the Hive war. Much has changed in those 150 years. The heroes of Callisto have faded to legend and a new cast inhabits this new game called Stellar Crossroads. Xavster released a few images on discord. It's a way for fans to have some input into the process of developing this new title. At present, I am uncertain what I can or cannot share here as I have dev team access to all the files. So, check out Xavster's discord for more info and share an opinion on how things are going and what you might like to see. Chapter one is forthcoming soon. I'll leave the details for Xav to share...

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You want teasers? Well... meet the new MC of Stellar Crossroads... He was a bit metro for my taste in his initial renderings that won the Patreon poll. So, Xav gave him a bit more edge...
v01a 052.jpg

Reactions: Krull and Hornyowl

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks, you're welcome.
I'm hopin' you downloaded the Ver.05 of the Walk through. It's a little better in explaining some things and removes a boo boo I had in the Ver.03..the first one I put out. I think the thread has been updated...not sure. Happy Voyaging!
Where is that ver 5 of the walkthrough? I haven't found a single post with a link to it and the main page points to ver 3.

smuk

Jul 4, 2017
is there is a way to save admiral gracen? hate to see Tiff so sad... also, there's only 3 endings I assume?

4.20 star(s) 116 Votes