JellyX

Jan 26, 2020
1654266309644.png
y does the side mission 3b trade route shows incomplete even though i completed it?

Last edited:

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
Ok all you Callisto Newbies and any other interested parties.
I've finished my Walk Through.
It covers the first two weeks of the game and gets you past all the preliminary difficulties in trading etc.
It touches all the story events and gets you to the point you can start the second level, IE Salvaging ships.
And it starts you off on your first great mission.

I'd appreciate any helpful feedback and if you'd keep the snide remarks to a minimum. It took a lot of effort.

Cheers and Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

The Prof.
Appreciated. Think I hit the end of new content a long time ago on PC and started over on my phone and flat out forgot how to play the main game.

Reactions: PapaPhat

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Appreciated. Think I hit the end of new content a long time ago on PC and started over on my phone and flat out forgot how to play the main game.

Thanks, you're welcome.
I'm hopin' you downloaded the Ver.05 of the Walk through. It's a little better in explaining some things and removes a boo boo I had in the Ver.03..the first one I put out. I think the thread has been updated...not sure. Happy Voyaging!

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Xavster it says shower a bypassed? when is that available and how do you get it?
It's a scene in the shower, you get it when you see a star in shower, it's when nurse is in shower, might be mistaken since I finished this game, but surely someone has right answer, but I think I'm right, also that scene is early in game and stays for some time but not long, I strongly suggest get all trade letters first, because when trading starts and you miss 1 it goes bypass, so concentrate on that if you start new game, also if you play on pc, scroll back till you find my post with my saves, there 16 saves, different locations, 100% game done to those saves, last save game done 100%

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
It plays out in the background. The single image of Breana indicating that the demonstration of force is needed, is to remind the player of what was agreed to previously. Just keeps these dealings in mind when you go into the next council meeting.
So the Breana stuff happens behind the scenes? do we see her again after giving her the necklace? i gave it to her after Caleb dies and gave it back, she wanted help but like you said it happens behind the scenes.

Okay i got the scene.

Another question can you have sex with Nyobi or Breana again after the first time meeting her in the desert?

Last edited:

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Just beat the game, sucks no harem ending but it is still a very good game, Kara should have been part in all other endings imo.
Not complaining about the ending/s though, not every game can have a harem ending.

Hope the dev makes another game.

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Just beat the game, sucks no harem ending but it is still a very good game, Kara should have been part in all other endings imo.
Not complaining about the ending/s though, not every game can have a harem ending.

Hope the dev makes another game.
He is working on it, looks good and for this game being his first I think he did a pretty good job and learned a lot, also this game has a very good community and a lot people helped, also dev comes here to hear our comments and to help not many do that, if you scroll back there's a few pics from his new game. Question did you do the challenge game(100%) playing the game and finishing it it's good but the getting 100% is a challenge, had to do game like 5-6 times or more to get it. He explained the harem part but people complained without even reading his comment. I don't get it you bang almost everyone you see and still wants them all at end, greedy people don't like to share with their fellow players, not me, only thing I kept was the strip club and had open door policy for all, shit you could even get in with a fake id:rolleyes:. Glad you enjoyed the game, many did and just waiting for his 2nd game, but not gonna rush him, rather he takes his time and make it as good as this one.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
He is working on it, looks good and for this game being his first I think he did a pretty good job and learned a lot, also this game has a very good community and a lot people helped, also dev comes here to hear our comments and to help not many do that, if you scroll back there's a few pics from his new game. Question did you do the challenge game(100%) playing the game and finishing it it's good but the getting 100% is a challenge, had to do game like 5-6 times or more to get it. He explained the harem part but people complained without even reading his comment. I don't get it you bang almost everyone you see and still wants them all at end, greedy people don't like to share with their fellow players, not me, only thing I kept was the strip club and had open door policy for all, shit you could even get in with a fake id:rolleyes:. Glad you enjoyed the game, many did and just waiting for his 2nd game, but not gonna rush him, rather he takes his time and make it as good as this one.
The ending makes sense with some characters having important roles, like one being a queen and another being in charge of a whole region of space, makes sense they cannot be in a harem and i got everything but shower g and the other thing that was not important, got all the story and all sex scenes and all endings.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
The ending makes sense with some characters having important roles, like one being a queen and another being in charge of a whole region of space, makes sense they cannot be in a harem and i got everything but shower g and the other thing that was not important, got all the story and all sex scenes and all endings.
The ending with the queen was hilarious even thou had to tell one of my buddy's here in forum to tell his kids not to burn his friends :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

• Haha

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Dam, didn't even put your name but you knew who I was talking about, and talking about that, do your little ones still burn your friends or is it safe to go visit you now, just wanted to invite to my strip club :p :p

• Red Heart

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Dam, didn't even put your name but you knew who I was talking about, and talking about that, do your little ones still burn your friends or is it safe to go visit you now, just wanted to invite to my strip club :p :p
Generally, my memory is for shit these days. Things I do tend to remember are the extremes like shit days and good friends. You made me laugh on a shit day. That is special. Thanks for the reminder.

Not certain what happened to the kids these days. Xav's new game takes place in Orion sector 150 years after the events of Callisto. I know I can say that much but I'll let Xav share any other details. He was nice enough to allow me to share a few ideas and help to gather music for the soundtrack. You may already know the new game is called Stellar Crossroads. That is no secret but I have to treat everything else I know as top secret because I gave my word that I would. Like Tony Montana, I don't break my word or my balls for nobody! Hahaha :ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: So, maybe we forget the kids and just hit the club! :cool: (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Xavster
4.20 star(s) 118 Votes