Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
You're right if you think only the fap fap crowd is responsible for high ratings...but IMHO

"bit sandboxy," well, it is a Novel with different paths and choices so what? It does get 'a little slow' in places but, hey, nobody's perfect.

" no harem ending, " OH, you mean no Orgy ending. No it doesn't. I can handle that. Life has choices, what's yours?

"needs actually playing instead click-click-click-fap-click-click-click-fap," Well if Fappin is all they want, pick another game...like "Lifeselector" Some of us like adventure, danger, and a little mystery with our game encounters. And if he had put more 'minigames' in it the 'fappin' crowd would complain about that.

"no incest," Thank Gawd! Finally a game for guys who've gotten past their mother/sister complex. No offense, you guys who still are in love with that fetish; you go ahead and have 'fun' but I'm happy that I get to choose from the 1/2 Galactic population of Aliens & Humanity I ain't related to.

"scifi game and gazillion other things (aliens being 1 of those)." Hey! THEM'S FIGHTIN' WORDS! That's one of the reasons I think this game's GREAT. There are popular Sci-Fi games out there..(not enough IMHO)...and every 'furry' game's about aliens as far as I can see.

So ALL in ALL I don't know about the "gazillion other things."you're thinking of. But I think it all boils down to "you can't please everybody."

And after personally seeing this game develop and grow AND FINISH after a couple years hard work, of all the guys here on this site, I would only ask (speaking only for myself who did a little bit of that slaving away)

Show a little respect for this Dev's Story, please!
Say something nice, then make your other points,
then end with some praise for his hard work
that most of you are getting for free.
When people read Harem ending they don't necessarily want orgy at the end, just the opportunity to end the game engaged in multiple relantionships. But if someone DO think that harem ending should end in orgy...well, that's dumb.
Incest is a kink just as valid as wantig to fuck aliens

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
When people read Harem ending they don't necessarily want orgy at the end, just the opportunity to end the game engaged in multiple relantionships. But if someone DO think that harem ending should end in orgy...well, that's dumb.
Incest is a kink just as valid as wanting to fuck aliens
I agree. The endings of Callisto are more of an epilogue to complete each story arc rather than having any sort of sexual finale. At first I was a bit disappointed but fully support Xavster's decision to make the epilogue endings. It was about character and story summation rather than sex. I got to make babies with Lia! Papa is exceedingly happy!:cool:(y) I got to go on new adventures with Tanya! Color Phat in rainbow shades of happy!:cool:(y)
I enjoyed Kara and Tiffany's endings as well.:cool:(y)
Hottest human and alien girls in the galaxy right here on Callisto! :love: (y)
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.04.25 - 22.07.21.41.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.04.25 - 22.11.31.61.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.04.25 - 23.01.30.75.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.04.25 - 22.13.01.09.png

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2021
I agree. The endings of Callisto are more of an epilogue to complete each story arc rather than having any sort of sexual finale. At first I was a bit disappointed but fully support Xavster's decision to make the epilogue endings. It was about character and story summation rather than sex. I got to make babies with Lia! Papa is happy!:cool:(y) I got to go on new adventures with Tanya! Color Phat in rainbow shades of happy!:cool:(y) I enjoyed Kara and Tiffany's endings as well.:cool:(y)
View attachment 1800543 View attachment 1800545 View attachment 1800550 View attachment 1800553
Lia was really adorable, i loved her character & the ending was a nice touch.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
really great game NGL, but i feel a little heartbroken when everyone has to take separated ways, cool ending would be lia/tanya ending but really good game
For being this guys first game he ever made I think he did a hell of a job, he working on his 2nd one making it better with what he learned from this one. If you think you messed up someone I have saves like 16 from different points where I leave decisions to you and last save has all done 100%, had it to 99% was missing 1 thing but finally got it on my 1000000000 run :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I agree. The endings of Callisto are more of an epilogue to complete each story arc rather than having any sort of sexual finale. At first I was a bit disappointed but fully support Xavster's decision to make the epilogue endings. It was about character and story summation rather than sex. I got to make babies with Lia! Papa is exceedingly happy!:cool:(y) I got to go on new adventures with Tanya! Color Phat in rainbow shades of happy!:cool:(y)
I enjoyed Kara and Tiffany's endings as well.:cool:(y)
View attachment 1800543 View attachment 1800545 View attachment 1800550 View attachment 1800553
Yeah, went to your planet to visit you and your kids try burn me, yeah yeah gotta teach them when they young. but dam not your friends:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
Hey Folks,

I see that there are 2 GIDEON side quests available (green colour), but I don't know how to activate those.
Been flying to the Bee Hive, Earth Station and Orion area but I can't seem to trigger them.
Any1 who can give me some pointers?

I'm at a ball now after the defeat of the Krillen.

Tnx

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hey Folks,

I see that there are 2 GIDEON side quests available (green colour), but I don't know how to activate those.
Been flying to the Bee Hive, Earth Station and Orion area but I can't seem to trigger them.

Tnx
I've played several times now and unlocked all of the scenes and endings but it's been a while since I played. Hopefully this .pdf walkthrough will help you...

Adventure on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: Fred689

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hey Folks,

Tnx
Just try go everywhere you can, sometimes they pop when you less expect a mission to pop. Do you have any bypass chat quests?

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Hey Folks,

Tnx
Travel to Gideon. They will trigger at the strip club. :)

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
I've played several times now and unlocked all of the scenes and endings but it's been a while since I played. Hopefully this .pdf walkthrough will help you...

Adventure on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
Thanks for the reply, however been using the ingame mod and did everything this pdf suggested via ingame mod.
This walkthrough stops at day 15, there's still much more content after this which I already was able to play.

Will see how it progress further maybe I have to be longer in the questline to trigger those 2 Gideon quests.

Tnx for your time

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Just finished the game but according to the Quest Tracker I missed a few things:

-Trading Lessons G
-Side Mission 3a
-Side Mission 3b
-Shower A

They are all in Red listed as Bypassed. Not sure how I missed them or if there is any way to view them without playing all over again.

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes