chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm missing something here...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Confused yet? I sure as hell am! Hahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO:
Ok when you doing necklace side mission and you meet breana bang her, you don't have to much hey why miss a chance, then in morning don't stay, when offered what to do with necklace give it to caleb, then further into game caleb will leave and gives you back necklace, then further ahead you have a choice to help breana... no you can't bang her again. I know what your thinking, you help her and give her the necklace and again no you can't bang her as a reward, so when you bang her first time make sure you do a good job you ain't getting anymore from her. If you saw my saves there's one at that point where you choose answer.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Oh, shit, didn't notice he was still doing the side mission for the first time
That is actually why I started over... missed content on my initial plays.
So, here we go...

Thanks for the input. Just knowing that what I thought was supposed to happen now happens much later and does not require a second mission to gain the artifact was exactly what I needed to know. So, thank you :)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Pleasant greetings Xavster dear friend,

Okay... I finally finished the game and find that I owe you a most sincere and humble apology for a couple of half cocked rants that I had made previously regarding certain facets of the endings. In the interest of full retraction of said rants, I have since gone back to dig them up and deleted them giving "no longer applicable" as the reason for said deletion. I'm man enough to admit when I was wrong and was I EVER wrong then!!! So, please accept my humble apologies for speaking ill of your choices.

Now that I have completed the game and experienced all four endings, I am joyfully pleased to report that...
I LOVED THEM ALL!! I am putting my additional notes in a spoiler below because I do not wish to spoil the surprises that this truly marvelous and wonderful game has in store for those who have not yet had the honor and privilege to play her.

All in all, if I didn't know Callisto was your first game, I never would have guessed it. Callisto is an amazing, polished game with an intriguing story, brilliantly written and wonderfully executed. Thank you sincerely for sharing your considerable talents with us.:cool:(y)

I really hope to see many more new titles from your amazingly creative genius in the future.:cool:(y)
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: PBS666

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Here is some feedback: Can you please set clear expectations of your vision in the dev notes in the front page for your next game? Also please update the dev notes for this game as well. I am sorry to say that I feel the same way as the guy who you replied to. My primary way of searching for games I like is to do a search by tag, reading dev notes and reading the description on patreon. If you do not want to add a harem ending thats fine do what you want but please make it clear to people exactly what you have in mind for your game especially when there is a risk of people thinking that a tag is misleading. I am a bit peeved because I went into the game (and also at one point financially supported the game) as I had certain expectations based on the tags and the front page description (both here and on patreon). Maybe it is my own fault for having said expectations but my request is to please try to make it more obvious and easy to discover from the very beginning if you plan on having a tag but doing something different.

You and I both know that when you have a 'harem' tag, despite what the official f95 description says many people will have certain expectations on how the game progresses and will end. It is fine if you want to change that (it is your game and I encourage you to do what you want) but please make it clear so you do not mislead players by accident. I think asking someone to comb through 130 forum pages for your posts is not the best way to do this and having it on the front page is better and sets expectations from the very beginning. And it is clear from the posts here that people have been misled.

This has unfortunately left a sour taste in my mouth and I will not be following your future projects because now I know what to expect and I will no longer trust the tags but for future players and/or supporters please consider what I have suggested.
I've placed some additional detail under the Genre detail on the header post, "Multiple Endings (Non-Harem)". I hope this clarifies matters.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
ar110ar made a perfectly reasonable request for some additional clarification in the header post, which I have included. Some people when starting the game have a certain expectation of a particular ending and are disappointed by its omission. The additional information in the header post should alleviate this expectation and disappointment.

PapaPhat - There is no need to make a bigger deal out of this than what it is. I appreciate the support, however I do not have an issue with adding this additional clarification.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
ar110ar made a perfectly reasonable request for some additional clarification in the header post, which I have included. Some people when starting the game have a certain expectation of a particular ending and are disappointed by its omission. The additional information in the header post should alleviate this expectation and disappointment.

PapaPhat - There is no need to make a bigger deal out of this than what it is. I appreciate the support, however I do not have an issue with adding this additional clarification.
Apologies. Just sick and tired of all the trolls. Really do love your game :)

Reactions: Xavster
Jul 19, 2021
Hiyas, first off when i began playing this game for the first time i was a little stuck figuring out how to advance the plot sequences & getting closer with the crew (mainly Lia). i was very pleasently surprised how enjoyable things slowly started to become with the conflicts and everything. Loved the game & i cant wait to see what other games you cook up in the future.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Underrated game.. don't know why it has so few likes and views while many other unfinished crap have so much.
Keep up the work dev!
bit sandboxy, no harem ending, needs actually playing instead click-click-click-fap-click-click-click-fap, no incest, scifi game and gazillion other things (aliens being 1 of those).

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
bit sandboxy, no harem ending, needs actually playing instead click-click-click-fap-click-click-click-fap, no incest, scifi game and gazillion other things (aliens being 1 of those).
You're right if you think only the fap fap crowd is responsible for high ratings...but IMHO

"bit sandboxy," well, it is a Novel with different paths and choices so what? It does get 'a little slow' in places but, hey, nobody's perfect.

" no harem ending, " OH, you mean no Orgy ending. No it doesn't. I can handle that. Life has choices, what's yours?

"needs actually playing instead click-click-click-fap-click-click-click-fap,
" Well if Fappin is all they want, pick another game...like "Lifeselector" Some of us like adventure, danger, and a little mystery with our game encounters. And if he had put more 'minigames' in it the 'fappin' crowd would complain about that.

"no incest," Thank Gawd! Finally a game for guys who've gotten past their mother/sister complex. No offense, you guys who still are in love with that fetish; you go ahead and have 'fun' but I'm happy that I get to choose from the 1/2 Galactic population of Aliens & Humanity I ain't related to.

"scifi game and gazillion other things (aliens being 1 of those)." Hey! THEM'S FIGHTIN' WORDS! That's one of the reasons I think this game's GREAT. There are popular Sci-Fi games out there..(not enough IMHO)...and every 'furry' game's about aliens as far as I can see.

So ALL in ALL I don't know about the "gazillion other things."you're thinking of. But I think it all boils down to "you can't please everybody."

And after personally seeing this game develop and grow AND FINISH after a couple years hard work, of all the guys here on this site, I would only ask (speaking only for myself who did a little bit of that slaving away)

Show a little respect for this Dev's Story, please!
Say something nice, then make your other points,
then end with some praise for his hard work
that most of you are getting for free.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You're right if you think only the fap fap crowd is responsible for high ratings...but IMHO

"bit sandboxy," well, it is a Novel with different paths and choices so what? It does get 'a little slow' in places but, hey, nobody's perfect.

" no harem ending, " OH, you mean no Orgy ending. No it doesn't. I can handle that. Life has choices, what's yours?

"needs actually playing instead click-click-click-fap-click-click-click-fap," Well if Fappin is all they want, pick another game...like "Lifeselector" Some of us like adventure, danger, and a little mystery with our game encounters. And if he had put more 'minigames' in it the 'fappin' crowd would complain about that.

"no incest," Thank Gawd! Finally a game for guys who've gotten past their mother/sister complex. No offense, you guys who still are in love with that fetish; you go ahead and have 'fun' but I'm happy that I get to choose from the 1/2 Galactic population of Aliens & Humanity I ain't related to.

"scifi game and gazillion other things (aliens being 1 of those)." Hey! THEM'S FIGHTIN' WORDS! That's one of the reasons I think this game's GREAT. There are popular Sci-Fi games out there..(not enough IMHO)...and every 'furry' game's about aliens as far as I can see.

So ALL in ALL I don't know about the "gazillion other things."you're thinking of. But I think it all boils down to "you can't please everybody."

And after personally seeing this game develop and grow AND FINISH after a couple years hard work, of all the guys here on this site, I would only ask (speaking only for myself who did a little bit of that slaving away)

Show a little respect for this Dev's Story, please!
Say something nice, then make your other points,
then end with some praise for his hard work
that most of you are getting for free.
Pretty sure there was heavy sarcasm implied with cxx' comment, saying yep, this is what folks look for so no wonder fewer votes here. We've had some serious troll activity through this forum. CXX isn't one of the trolls. Great reply all the same. I share your view of this game. I love it! :) Ciao, Phat:cool:(y)

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Pretty sure there was heavy sarcasm implied with cxx' comment, saying yep, this is what folks look for so no wonder fewer votes here. We've had some serious troll activity through this forum. CXX isn't one of the trolls. Great reply all the same. I share your view of this game. I love it! :) Ciao, Phat:cool:(y)
Yep, CXX is one of the good guys... which was why I was trying to come off funny and make a point aimed at others that I've seen make on here (probably bots ;-))

I too love it. A real adult adventure game. They are sooo rare.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yep, CXX is one of the good guys... which was why I was trying to come off funny and make a point aimed at others that I've seen make on here (probably bots ;-))

I too love it. A real adult adventure game. They are sooo rare.
I know quite a few others but Callisto is among the best of the best. I put Xavster right up with Philly Games and Dr Pinkcake from game one, Callisto. OBD Games with Long Road Home is another one to watch. I'll always be a huge Philly fan but have to make room for Xavster and whatever comes next!:cool:(y) I am seriously and totally impressed!:cool:(y)

Oh... and, I HATE bots! :devilish: ...trolls too:devilish:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y) Base Profile Screenshot 2022.04.25 - 22.01.22.30.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well to be fair there are many players who don't want to put dick inside alien pussy or ass.

slightly off topic: apparently on sci-fi avns all species have eliminated sexual diseases (not that mc getting some alien std would work plotwise).

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
well to be fair there are many players who don't want to put dick inside alien pussy or ass.

slightly off topic: apparently on sci-fi avns all species have eliminated sexual diseases (not that mc getting some alien std would work plotwise).
Alien ladies? Captain Kirk would hit that! Hell... Captain Kirk DID hit that!:devilish: Hahaha :ROFLMAO:
In that enterprising spirit to "boldly go where no man (no one) has gone before... I sampled ALL the alien delicacies available in Callisto! I've played several of these sci-fi AVN titles now and Callisto has the hottest aliens by far!
Lia is my favorite... my little ray of sunshine!:love: Base Profile Screenshot 2022.04.25 - 22.06.49.20.png

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes