QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Dang, came back to this from an older version after seeing the completed tag only to find it's another game that skipped the harem ending for "story reasons". From reading back a ways the author clearly has no intent to change that and it looks like there's even only a few threesome scenes and none with more than 3.
The author's free to do what the author wants to do, but it's still disappointing.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Look fine, you didn't want to do a harem ending, your choice. So WTF did you not take the tag off then? Take it off if you want people to have any faith in you for future AVN's.
This right here is why I won't support or even play a game from this Dev in the future. Absolutely dishonest Dev who pulled a bait and switch. No second chances.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
This right here is why I won't support or even play a game from this Dev in the future. Absolutely dishonest Dev who pulled a bait and switch. No second chances.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, however I shake my head when I see feedback like this. The harem tag has been against the game for 2 years, with no posts I am aware of questioning the tag, prior to the final release. The earlier content has not been altered or removed, so what has changed? Simply the conclusion of the story, without an ending specifically tailored to a certain portion of the community. Did they take any consideration of the Tanya ending, where the ship is headed off to Nubalean - "The fabled all-female planet of nymphomaniacs"? Because I have the lesbian tag, do I need an ending where the MC has a sex change operation?

A plague on false harem games; either have a route and ending or consequences for being a manwhore.
It is quite clear from your signature that you have a specific interpretation of what you define to be a harem game. If your goal is to encourage developers to create more harem games. Also to have them with endings to your requirements. You are going about it the wrong way. All your comments are doing is discouraging developers, including myself, from creating such content.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, however I shake my head when I see feedback like this. The harem tag has been against the game for 2 years, with no posts I am aware of questioning the tag, prior to the final release. The earlier content has not been altered or removed, so what has changed? Simply the conclusion of the story, without an ending specifically tailored to a certain portion of the community. Did they take any consideration of the Tanya ending, where the ship is headed off to Nubalean - "The fabled all-female planet of nymphomaniacs"? Because I have the lesbian tag, do I need an ending where the MC has a sex change operation?

It is quite clear from your signature that you have a specific interpretation of what you define to be a harem game. If your goal is to encourage developers to create more harem games. Also to have them with endings to your requirements. You are going about it the wrong way. All your comments are doing is discouraging developers, including myself, from creating such content.
no need to explain yourself when you already explained it in other posts, let them search like the rest of us did

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Ignoring trolls can seem like a full time job around here...:rolleyes: I started over this afternoon and played until after 1AM. Yeah... I still enjoy the hell out of this game! TBH, Zavster, this is one of the better first titles I have ever played, hands down, warts and all. The animations are smooth, the characters are exceptionally well rendered and the story sucks you right in and perches you on the edge of your seat for the duration. I certainly hope Callisto is the first of many. :devilish:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat :cool: (y)

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, however I shake my head when I see feedback like this. The harem tag has been against the game for 2 years, with no posts I am aware of questioning the tag, prior to the final release. The earlier content has not been altered or removed, so what has changed?
What has changed is you used the tag to lure people in under false pretenses and then didn't follow through on said tag. The fact that you cannot comprehend that baffles me. Good luck on your future projects but maybe don't falsely advertise what you don't have any intention of making good on in the future.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
What has changed is you used the tag to lure people in under false pretenses and then didn't follow through on said tag. The fact that you cannot comprehend that baffles me. Good luck on your future projects but maybe don't falsely advertise what you don't have any intention of making good on in the future.
The tag is 100% correct according to this site's tagging rules, as it has been explained several times now. I'm still waiting for someone to point out a dev's message about the game getting an harem ending. Accusing someone of misusing a tag to lure people who don't seem to know what the tag means is just dumb

• Angry
Reactions: _baka_ and PapaPhat

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Maybe you should've done some researching before commenting, that issue been solved.

Reactions: PapaPhat

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Ignoring trolls can seem like a full time job around here...:rolleyes: I started over this afternoon and played until after 1AM. Yeah... I still enjoy the hell out of this game! TBH, Zavster, this is one of the better first titles I have ever played, hands down, warts and all. The animations are smooth, the characters are exceptionally well rendered and the story sucks you right in and perches you on the edge of your seat for the duration. I certainly hope Callisto is the first of many. :devilish:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat :cool: (y)
You forgot to say you meet cool and crazy people here too :cool:

• Red Heart

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You seem to be under the misconception that orgy and harem are synonyms. They are NOT! What you seek is an orgy. That is NOT the intent or design of this game. I love a good orgy scene. But, I am not going to try to say that a harem tag means there has to be an orgy scene. The two concepts are, in fact, mutually exclusive. While they may coexist, that is NOT a requirement. A harem need not have an orgy to be a harem and an orgy need not have anything to do with a harem. You are not the "victim" of any "bait and switch" scheme here, just your own misunderstanding of the terminology involved.

Also, chicho1958 and moskyx are correct... we covered this topic in depth and at length just a few pages ago in response to other troll commentary. We may not like everything about this game here in forums (there were several improvements I'd like to see and one decision that totally pissed me off) but we do enjoy this game and support Xavster as an outstanding, up and coming author of VN games. Huzzah!:cool:(y) You are entitled to your opinion. However, your commentary is borderline slander and is not appreciated. There are plenty of other games for you to try since you obviously do not appreciate this one. Please feel free to visit those pages and stop bad mouthing this author. Thank you.

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The tag is 100% correct according to this site's tagging rules, as it has been explained several times now. I'm still waiting for someone to point out a dev's message about the game getting an harem ending. Accusing someone of misusing a tag to lure people who don't seem to know what the tag means is just dumb
The post you mention does not exist, hence why we have not seen it. Apologies for my overly firm grasp of what I am sure you intended as rhetoric, friend. I just don't believe that some of our current company will understand rhetoric any more than they will understand their own misconception between harem and orgy. I explained it... yet again... in no uncertain terms... mais non... I don't think it is getting through... You know, that is actually the definition of stupidity vs ignorance. Ignorance can be cured with knowledge... Stupidity is incurable and permanent. So, I shared the knowledge again... just hoping that it will seep through the cracks in the ignorance. But, I'm pretty sure it was Benjamin Franklin who said, “He that lives upon hope will die farting.” Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO:
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ahhh I think I remember now after the battle in which you help her then it's when you give her the necklace, btw just finish the 3 spider missions, I'm that far in game so far all done nothing left behind, will try make save at the battle you missed so you can see it, I might be mistaken just can't remember it all I just knew I had everyone on my side, ahhh also since you weren't using mod, when you talk with nyobi after battle there was 2 answers first answer was you can't always choose who you want and 2nd let her go with her fleet, the mod gives you right answer but also helps you boost everything, you could've avoided that part and only used the right answers. I also found a little trick if you don't want cheat, when scavenging save before and if the ship you want ain't there reload save,ships change, in 2 trips made over 20k, then did some trading, always 2 scavenge the rest trading so everyone makes money
Hi Chico :)
Just to clarify, Breanna gets the necklace and that earns us the Rheans support, right? Thanks in advance, Phat ;)

Reactions: chicho1958

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ahhh I think I remember now after the battle in which you help her then it's when you give her the necklace, btw just finish the 3 spider missions, I'm that far in game so far all done nothing left behind, will try make save at the battle you missed so you can see it, I might be mistaken just can't remember it all I just knew I had everyone on my side, ahhh also since you weren't using mod, when you talk with nyobi after battle there was 2 answers first answer was you can't always choose who you want and 2nd let her go with her fleet, the mod gives you right answer but also helps you boost everything, you could've avoided that part and only used the right answers. I also found a little trick if you don't want cheat, when scavenging save before and if the ship you want ain't there reload save,ships change, in 2 trips made over 20k, then did some trading, always 2 scavenge the rest trading so everyone makes money
I'm missing something here...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Confused yet? I sure as hell am! Hahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: chicho1958

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I'm missing something here...
Confused yet? I sure as hell am! Hahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO:
I haven't played the game skipping that side mission, but it seems you missed the part where you'll get to a part in which Caleb sends the necklace to the Callisto when he's about to be dethroned.

_
Edit - spoilered some spoilery content

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 118 Votes