chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This is the bit that I'm interested in. Will try it out tonight.
I did my playthrough giving her help, but not giving her the necklace (Was still hoping for a Caleb restoration). Will do it this way around now. Thanks.

Your game was very good and I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks!
I'm almost end on this one all 100% done, the rest is pretty much straight forward.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This is the bit that I'm interested in. Will try it out tonight.
I did my playthrough giving her help, but not giving her the necklace (Was still hoping for a Caleb restoration). Will do it this way around now. Thanks.

Your game was very good and I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks!
Here this is where it all begins, feel free change Cap name, I called mine daddy :p And don't be spending all the money in the strip club :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Alfius

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Many adult visual novels have a cut off point where the player has to choose between different girls. This one chose to do it right at the very end so that's why I think it wasn't well received by some players. Tiffany, Lia and Tanya seem disappointed if you didn't choose them so this led to a bittersweet ending for some (especially us harem fans). Outside of this particular issue there's a lot of positive things to be said about Callisto. And the list of changes the dev mentioned should definitely help with the next game's story writing and endings.
If you check the girls' faces when you make your final choice you realize that Tanya is unhappy only when you choose Tiffany. She can't be unhappy for Lia, of course, since MC, Tanya & Lia share a special bond since the prologue story.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Well finished game 100%, 18 saves, left decisions for you to make, so if you got stuck, forgot something just pick a save, there's enough money to buy the galaxy all except the strip club that's mine, but you and friends are welcome to go there to spend some $$$,if you get drunk and start making noise Kara is the bouncer, feel free to bang any girl they already broken and are docile, in Pc you can change name, enjoy.

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Many adult visual novels have a cut off point where the player has to choose between different girls. This one chose to do it right at the very end so that's why I think it wasn't well received by some players. Tiffany, Lia and Tanya seem disappointed if you didn't choose them so this led to a bittersweet ending for some (especially us harem fans). Outside of this particular issue there's a lot of positive things to be said about Callisto. And the list of changes the dev mentioned should definitely help with the next game's story writing and endings.
I know all this, however usually there is a conversation before hand of them wanting all other relationships to be cut off. This game did not have any of those conversations. We go from threesomes to just one person without any real context behind it. I now have no problem with a one person ending if done right. I just feel it was no-where near being done right with how it was done.

Edit -- This has nothing to do with this being a good game or not, because it is a good game.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I know all this, however usually there is a conversation before hand of them wanting all other relationships to be cut off. This game did not have any of those conversations. We go from threesomes to just one person without any real context behind it. I now have no problem with a one person ending if done right. I just feel it was no-where near being done right with how it was done.

Edit -- This has nothing to do with this being a good game or not, because it is a good game.
I agree. Great point! :)

Reactions: Triple OG

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation completed / Traducción al español completada - v1.00

https://f95zone.to/threads/callisto-v1-00-xavster.34378/post-4399025

Congrats to the dev for completing the game, it was really fun to play. Xavster says he has learned a lot for his next game; I'll say that thanks to Callisto, I have learned some tricks related to translations too. Good luck on your next project and feel free to use this translation in your official builds wherever you want (just tell me in advance to work on the slight adjustments needed for a proper bilingual build).

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Spanish translation completed / Traducción al español completada - v1.00

https://f95zone.to/threads/callisto-v1-00-xavster.34378/post-4399025

Congrats to the dev for completing the game, it was really fun to play. Xavster says he has learned a lot for his next game; I'll say that thanks to Callisto, I have learned some tricks related to translations too. Good luck on your next project and feel free to use this translation in your official builds wherever you want (just tell me in advance to work on the slight adjustments needed for a proper bilingual build).
I'll check it out, raised in Spain so I know Spanish

Reactions: PapaPhat

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Did I missed something? Loading save from 0.90 crashed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This issue has been reported previously, however upon inspection of their save file, I was unable to determine a cause. From what I could tell the save file was incomplete, which was reflected by a file size of less than 200kb. I'm happy to take a look, however I doubt I can remedy the issue you are facing. I would suggest instead, that you perhaps utilise an earlier save or someone else's save, such as in this post.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
If you check the girls' faces when you make your final choice you realize that Tanya is unhappy only when you choose Tiffany. She can't be unhappy for Lia, of course, since MC, Tanya & Lia share a special bond since the prologue story.
In my comment I wasn't referring to the girls faces right after the choice but that indeed is an interesting detail.
I was more talking about the actual dialogue that goes on during the epiloigue when they meet up.
I know Tiffany in particular has some choice words if you choose someone else.

I now have no problem with a one person ending if done right. I just feel it was no-where near being done right with how it was done.
We can agree on that(y)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Did I missed something? Loading save from 0.90 crashed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download full game, then scroll up and download my saves, there's 18 saves just pick the one you want, game is 100% done, also all saves are 100% done with what you can do to that point incase you missed something or had a ByPassed

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Decent game crappy ending. Very disappointing. Not a true Harem game inho. Give us a proper harem ending.
So you got to bang'em all and still want to keep them all for yourself? What about the rest of us, gotta share some.
There's an explanation for that from the Dev himself just scroll up, maybe have to go back a page or 2.

bewbsftw

Oct 18, 2017
How do you save Breanna? She asks you for a show of force, then at the meeting she says it's time to do it, then nothing? She misses the next meeting and then she dies? The fuck?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How do you save Breanna? She asks you for a show of force, then at the meeting she says it's time to do it, then nothing? She misses the next meeting and then she dies? The fuck?
you have to give her the necklace, if you scroll up I uploaded my saves 18 of them from different points game all 100% done to that point, there's a save where you have to answer her, you can change name in pc in your room, my player has same name but girls call me Daddy...cause i'm their Daddy :rolleyes:

bewbsftw

Oct 18, 2017
you have to give her the necklace, if you scroll up I uploaded my saves 18 of them from different points game all 100% done to that point, there's a save where you have to answer her, you can change name in pc in your room, my player has same name but girls call me Daddy...cause i'm their Daddy :rolleyes:
Ahhh so if I didn't give her the necklace, she's doomed? F

Also I'm playing the ported Android version so, can't use these save files (idk how to put them in coz my phone isn't rooted lol)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Ahhh so if I didn't give her the necklace, she's doomed? F

Also I'm playing the ported Android version so, can't use these save files (idk how to put them in coz my phone isn't rooted lol)
To get the necklace you have to do a side mission then give the necklace to caleb or whatever his name is, then when he leaves he gives necklace to you and then breana asks for help you help her give her the necklace(1st option)

Reactions: Catwashere
4.20 star(s) 118 Votes