moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
*** POST UPDATED 2022-APR-22 ***

Traducción al español - v1.00

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. El juego siempre arrancará directamente en español, aunque se mantiene la opción de jugarlo en inglés (la opción de cambio de idioma aparece en el menú Preferencias)

---
Spanish translation - v1.00

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game will always be launched in Spanish, but there's a changing language option in the "Preferencias" menu)

Last edited:

Red469

May 18, 2018
It's actually a lot more complicated than you make out. If you are not familiar with creating a game in Ren'Py, the conclusion is understandable. Whilst creating alternative ships is possible, it would take me months and really wouldn't add much to the game. Besides hasn't Callisto starting feeling like home? I'm sure you would miss it.

PS: Additional locations are being added with successive versions. Hence you will have some variety other than scenes located on the ship.
Hi Xavster
Great Vn, Thank you for creating it.
The girls you chose were gorgeous, The variety of Human and Alien was also a great touch.

Does the Current Freighter feel like home? Maybe, Although... Even if you opt not to put a New ship option into play... How about upgrades and More importantly Weapons to mount on it... Perhaps a Tactical station to go with it. (just a suggestion)

Now for some questions regarding the Vn:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Does the Current Freighter feel like home? Maybe, Although... Even if you opt not to put a New ship option into play... How about upgrades and More importantly Weapons to mount on it... Perhaps a Tactical station to go with it. (just a suggestion)
There will be content on vessels other than the Callisto. The Callisto by design is a freighter, it was never intended to be a viable combat vessel. Hence even if you mount weapons on it, it would be an extremely weak combat vessel. I understand the desire to kick some butt, however you will need a better ship for that. ;)

Why does Tanya have a bra on when you call her for some alone time? I honestly NEVER understood why devs persist with leaving girls dressed when having sex with them...

Do you plan to do more of this with the other girls? Have them dressed while having sex....? PLEASE say NO

Could you please explain your thinking behind not having her bare chested please?
And what are the chances of getting Tanya altered so she got no bra for us time... Along with Lia not sleeping in Pjs?
There is a lot of new lewd content added with the next version. The current lewd content with Tanya in the Captain's room will likely be scrapped and replaced with new content. Think the Lia interactive interface on steroids. As far as waking up in the morning, I will add some more variety to this in the next version.

*** Why we are hearing the work frak and not fuck?
It's a 'tip of the hat' to Battlestar Galactica.

Red469

May 18, 2018
There will be content on vessels other than the Callisto. The Callisto by design is a freighter, it was never intended to be a viable combat vessel. Hence even if you mount weapons on it, it would be an extremely weak combat vessel. I understand the desire to kick some butt, however you will need a better ship for that. ;)

There is a lot of new lewd content added with the next version. The current lewd content with Tanya in the Captain's room will likely be scrapped and replaced with new content. Think the Lia interactive interface on steroids. As far as waking up in the morning, I will add some more variety to this in the next version.

It's a 'tip of the hat' to Battlestar Galactica.
Xavster, I gotta hand it to you...

Your right on the need for a better ship if combats involved.

Great to hear that Tanya content is being revamped

Now for what you did with Lia... Damn... The Excellent work you did there needs a BIG Thank you...
Really the one thing missing with that is intercourse. if your planning on improving on that, then I can hardly fukin wait...

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Xavster, I gotta hand it to you...

Your right on the need for a better ship if combats involved.

Great to hear that Tanya content is being revamped

Now for what you did with Lia... Damn... The Excellent work you did there needs a BIG Thank you...
Really the one thing missing with that is intercourse. if your planning on improving on that, then I can hardly fukin wait...
???while I can totally agree that Lia's scene is great... actually..IMHO, that scene with Lia and Tanya is the best all night sex scene animation in all the games I've tried! AND I'VE PLAYED A BUNCH!! So I'm a little baffled by the comment, "the one thing missing with that is intercourse. " ?? DID I MISS SOMETHING?? If that's not intercourse, whew! what is??! That scene is plain HOT! In fact the MC got Lia so hot, she changed color!! Now how many girls have you seen do that?? So I'm a bit baffled.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I need help, i stuck with these that i mark red circle :cry:
View attachment 868891 View attachment 868893
The events in red are minor events that have been bypassed. This content relates to events that a relevant prior to the Tiffany transformation. They no longer fit the current ship scenario. I have tweaked the quest progression within the version I am working on, which will significantly reduce the potential to skip minor side content. Most of the game is still ahead of you, hence don't get too concerned with missing a few lines of dialogue in minor side quest.

The silver star may be appearing due to a bug in the quest tracker system that was identified post 4.1. This may be rectified by replacing the relevant rpyc file as per this post.

asawin18

May 1, 2018
The events in red are minor events that have been bypassed. This content relates to events that a relevant prior to the Tiffany transformation. They no longer fit the current ship scenario. I have tweaked the quest progression within the version I am working on, which will significantly reduce the potential to skip minor side content. Most of the game is still ahead of you, hence don't get too concerned with missing a few lines of dialogue in minor side quest.

The silver star may be appearing due to a bug in the quest tracker system that was identified post 4.1. This may be rectified by replacing the relevant rpyc file as per this post.
I really appreciate that you take care of my problem, but i still have questions.
1. I already rectified by replacing the rpyc file as first as i see announcement before i start play this game or call for help before this. so about sliver star idk all i can do in engine room just talk with Lia just that. even though i already replace (location.rpyc & quest.rpyc) file and start over again but still stuck there nothing change.
2. Main storyline trading lessons - D and F i can't finish these together it's like a choice. right? or These story can finish together i just missed something :eek:

Ps. Sorry for my broken english:sick:

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I really appreciate that you take care of my problem, but i still have questions.
1. I already rectified by replacing the rpyc file as first as i see announcement before i start play this game or call for help before this. so about sliver star idk all i can do in engine room just talk with Lia just that. even though i already replace (location.rpyc & quest.rpyc) file and start over again but still stuck there nothing change.
2. Main storyline trading lessons - D and F i can't finish these together it's like a choice. right? or These story can finish together i just missed something :eek:

Ps. Sorry for my broken english:sick:
Firstly, there wasn't actually a need to start over at all, as the files listed are just correcting the interpretation of the game variables, rather than changing any of them.

When I originally designed the game the quest tracker / quest helper was not in place. As such rather than requiring players to run through every single event, later game events trigger once you do a certain number of prior events. Once these later game events trigger, some of the earlier side events are no longer appropriate. In the 0.41 version of the game it is actually impossible to complete all of the side events, as there is a trigger where once you complete 5 of the 6 precursors, the event where Lia shows up in the morning triggers. This concludes the specific content that was written for v0.20. This is slightly adjusted in the version I am working on.

What I would suggest is that you don't get too concerned about completing every single event. You can't miss any of the main story ones and triggering them is trivial if you look for the gold stars on the map interface. The significant events with branching story lines can be observed via replay in the quest tracker. It won't change where you game is headed, however it does allow you to view the content on the other branches, or replay the main story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: asawin18

Red469

May 18, 2018
???while I can totally agree that Lia's scene is great... actually..IMHO, that scene with Lia and Tanya is the best all night sex scene animation in all the games I've tried! AND I'VE PLAYED A BUNCH!! So I'm a little baffled by the comment, "the one thing missing with that is intercourse. " ?? DID I MISS SOMETHING?? If that's not intercourse, whew! what is??! That scene is plain HOT! In fact the MC got Lia so hot, she changed color!! Now how many girls have you seen do that?? So I'm a bit baffled.
I am guessing your referring to the nights worth of fun on the planet Dione
And I am talking about the scene with Lia in captains quarters, I trust this unbaffles your confusion

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I am guessing your referring to the nights worth of fun on the planet Dione
And I am talking about the scene with Lia in captains quarters, I trust this unbaffles your confusion
There is an additional option after you complete the Dione content where intercourse is an option. Just hit the clothes button.

In the next version, lewd content is expanded on significantly.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Nice game and all, but for what reason do I deactivate auto forward if frames are played automatically anyway?

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Nice game and all, but for what reason do I deactivate auto forward if frames are played automatically anyway?
Not really sure what you are asking here?

I'm thrilled, what asset provided the skin lights for Lia? It looks really cool.
Lia is based upon Zelara 8.

PS: I assume it is the same Danny from discussion earlier on Discord. You may want to clarify the first question there.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020

PS: I assume it is the same Danny from discussion earlier on Discord. You may want to clarify the first question there.
Ah yes, its me. Forgot to delete this post afterwards.
The game contains multiple sequences of frames that continue automatically even with the auto forward setting being deactivated.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Ah yes, its me. Forgot to delete this post afterwards.
The game contains multiple sequences of frames that continue automatically even with the auto forward setting being deactivated.
Just a decision with the programming. Use 'with Pause(time)' within the code. Will give it some thought as to whether requiring a button click is certain instances is preferable.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Just a decision with the programming. Use 'with Pause(time)' within the code. Will give it some thought as to whether requiring a button click is certain instances is preferable.
A "pause" statement without time would require a click to continue but still continue automatically if auto-forward is active. The problem is you have disabled the quick menu (hotbar at the bottom) and with it the "Auto" button to enable auto forward. You can give it a hotkey if you dont want to enable the quick menu.
init python: config.keymap['toggle_afm'].append("Some key sym here")

Last edited:
Reactions: Xavster

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020

When it's complete version?

Arn5o5

Nov 17, 2018
The game (v0.41) doesn't launch under Debian. It apparently looks for zlib_codec.py with a path which belongs to somebody named tom (rings a bell?;)). Something wrong with libs paths when building, maybe?

Edit: Only started playing it, but v0.50 just launches fine :)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 118 Votes