juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
View attachment 735830
Went in and did a quick clear up of my remaining events. I am at beehive cluster but cannot figure out how to trigger the side mission. Can anybody help? I am also looking forward to the continuation of Tiff after the Medbay event and Lia shower scene. The bypassed stuff, maybe I will restart again later just to hunt them down.

All in all, this game doesn't really need a walkthrough, the tracker and the stars are enough to guide you. All you need is a little time and patience to go through the week and see what's available. Maybe a quick reference guide is sufficient enough.
So, since you dont think the game needs a walkthrough, i guess you know exactly how you triggered all those missions since you have completed them, and what you did to miss Main Mission F and Engire Room A.

Also, since you dont need a WT, its curious you are asking how to trigger the Side Mission

Dec 20, 2019
So, since you dont think the game needs a walkthrough, i guess you know exactly how you triggered all those missions since you have completed them, and what you did to miss Main Mission F and Engire Room A.

Also, since you dont need a WT, its curious you are asking how to trigger the Side Mission
I don't know what I did or did not do to miss them, as it was mentioned by others in the previous pages, they were automatically bypassed once the droid came online. I suspect one should try to close up all the available side events first before proceeding with the main storyline.

I did say a quick reference guide, maybe something like what The DeLuca Family had. The side mission in this case is a bug that was addressed which I did not bother reading through the forum to find out. To me a walkthrough would be a full step by step hand holding guide that allows you to switch off your brain, while a quick reference guide would be tips and pointers to guide you on events. Maybe an FAQ for those events and bugs is more than enough. This game is quite self explanatory and non-linear for events so a walkthrough would be overkill.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I don't know what I did or did not do to miss them, as it was mentioned by others in the previous pages, they were automatically bypassed once the droid came online. I suspect one should try to close up all the available side events first before proceeding with the main storyline.

I did say a quick reference guide, maybe something like what The DeLuca Family had. The side mission in this case is a bug that was addressed which I did not bother reading through the forum to find out. To me a walkthrough would be a full step by step hand holding guide that allows you to switch off your brain, while a quick reference guide would be tips and pointers to guide you on events. Maybe an FAQ for those events and bugs is more than enough. This game is quite self explanatory and non-linear for events so a walkthrough would be overkill.
So you dont have a clue what you did to complete what you have completed. Usually i want to know how i completed missions.

I have seen people having the side mission completed, guess there can be a new bug on last update, that happens, its normal.

Maybe walkthrough is too much, quicl reference guide as you name it, manual, tutorial, whatever you call it, is what the game needs indeed. Something that explains the interface, how to do the things you can do (trade, scavenge, navigation, where to open the console in your room, how to close the console screen, what each of the top bar icons mean, etc)

And a mission hint/description to give more information than "Mission A" so that we actually know what we have to do/have done.

Dec 20, 2019
So you dont have a clue what you did to complete what you have completed. Usually i want to know how i completed missions.
Go figure it out. If that's how you are, I would expect you to know how to dive into the code like some of the players here to find out what makes the game ticks.
I have seen people having the side mission completed, guess there can be a new bug on last update, that happens, its normal.

Maybe walkthrough is too much, quicl reference guide as you name it, manual, tutorial, whatever you call it, is what the game needs indeed. Something that explains the interface, how to do the things you can do (trade, scavenge, navigation, where to open the console in your room, how to close the console screen, what each of the top bar icons mean, etc)

And a mission hint/description to give more information than "Mission A" so that we actually know what we have to do/have done.
A guide for events and missions maybe.

The others like:
Trade - There's a tip screen that covers it in the game and later Tiffany will help you with it, it's part of the game progression.
Scavenge - maybe a few instructions there but not really worth a guide.
Navigation - Intuitive. Don't need a guide.
Console - I believe it was in the tutorial or tip screen.
Icons - Intuitive. Just click and find out, you will not be penalize for clicking on them. And you can scum save on ren'py anyway.

I'm just picking the things you listed, the only one I can think of that maybe needs a line or two in the tips screen is the event stars. Took me a while to figure out which one progresses the main story, which one is the side event and which one is the lewd one.

Dec 20, 2019
Look, I started my VN and F95zone journey with BaDIK, and even with official WT by the dev and fan WT, people still asks questions in the forum. So for a game this size for now, I don't think a full WT is necessary.

After what Xavster did with Lia, for the last few hours I have been seriously considering subbing to his Patreon. I think he well deserved it and I am looking forward to the upcoming updates. All the other big shots have enough people supporting them, they wouldn't notice me missing, I prefer supporting Indie.

Reactions: Xavster

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
To clarify a few matters:
- There is a bug that affects the hint system that can be resolved by replacing the file (also in header post).
- The side mission incorrectly reports in the quest tracker. If you want it fixed prior to the next version you can replace the quest.rpyc file with this one .
- I will rework the introduction with the next version to show the functionality of the map / hint system amongst other things. If you are aware of the hint system, progressing the story is not an issue.
- With the quest system the descriptions are deliberately left minimal on the side events as there will be a large number of them at the end of the game and I want them to fit on one screen. I'll see what I can do to add a tip if you hover over the letter.
- I have adjusted the main mission quest order such that a greater degree of completion will be achieved on a single play through (possible to complete all). Prior to hint system this wasn't practical as people would likely have struggled to find them all.

PS: If completing every single side event (even when they are no longer appropriate) continues to become a gripe amongst the community, I will simply delete the tracker for all side events.

PPS: The main story line and side mission descriptions are left vague prior to completion, as I don't want to give away the plot ahead of time.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I'm just picking the things you listed, the only one I can think of that maybe needs a line or two in the tips screen is the event stars. Took me a while to figure out which one progresses the main story, which one is the side event and which one is the lewd one.
If you cursor over the stars on the map the tooltip in the header bar changes to show what type of event it is.;)

Cyberpunk20

Jul 8, 2020
PS: If completing every single side event (even when they are no longer appropriate) continues to become a gripe amongst the community, I will simply delete the tracker for all side events.
Wouldn't it be easier to just list what every event is and what the requirements are for each?

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
And Juan Palote, You just lost all my respect when you popped off with "And i will keep comming back, because i think the Dev eventually will be forced ..."

OH, so 'forced' you say? FORCED? ? so you are nothing but an immature kid who has to have his way or else, huh. Well, now we know. Adios,

Reactions: erkper

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hy there, Xavster ! Nice to see this is getting worked on.
I find myself going all over the place starved for babes interactions and sometimes these stall all progression.

The main story line and side mission descriptions are left vague prior to completion, as I don't want to give away the plot ahead of time
Descriptions are not vague, because description is the key to the essence of what ever it gets depicted!
You need to be able to pin point the player in the middle of intrigue for that:

Lunar landing: use the Rover and Land on the Moon!
Mars attack: investigate the allegations from the crew and Bank on the Trade Alliances!

What would make these wonderful descriptions, well, the actual progression of their arcs:

Lunar attack: MC looks for the Rover, MC makes it Work, MC recruits the Party, MC Lands on the Moon!

On his way there, MC can bang, shag, tease, meddle, massage, romance, subdue, persuade, have all the fun in the world.
Notice all these juicy scenes are nowhere in the description and neither in the actual hints.
That is how you win players over!

Should you be confident you already have this kind o accuracy implemented, game on!
Any improvements you might deem fit, Game oN!

Happy for this intriguing game,
Game oN!

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Go figure it out. If that's how you are, I would expect you to know how to dive into the code like some of the players here to find out what makes the game ticks.

A guide for events and missions maybe.

The others like:
Trade - There's a tip screen that covers it in the game and later Tiffany will help you with it, it's part of the game progression.
Scavenge - maybe a few instructions there but not really worth a guide.
Navigation - Intuitive. Don't need a guide.
Console - I believe it was in the tutorial or tip screen.
Icons - Intuitive. Just click and find out, you will not be penalize for clicking on them. And you can scum save on ren'py anyway.

All of them need to be explained. Nothing needs to be assumed as the user to be knowing of. Even the most simple actions need explanation.

From where to open the console, to where you reach the systems description, to the color code of the event stars, to how to trade, everything needs to be taught, that is how you make a game that is not a novel where you just click to see the story.

Anyway, i do hope the Dev can make improvements at it.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
And Juan Palote, You just lost all my respect when you popped off with "And i will keep comming back, because i think the Dev eventually will be forced ..."

OH, so 'forced' you say? FORCED? ? so you are nothing but an immature kid who has to have his way or else, huh. Well, now we know. Adios,
He will be forced because more and more people will keep coming here with the same gripe, not because I would force him (notice how i wrote "he will be forced" and not "i will force him")

He will be forced by his own collection of players

erkper

May 16, 2018
He will be forced because more and more people will keep coming here with the same gripe, not because I would force him (notice how i wrote "he will be forced" and not "i will force him")

He will be forced by his own collection of players
If you really believe that, and you are not just trolling, why are you spamming this thread with your repeated whiny complaints?

Reactions: professorx10

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
If you really believe that, and you are not just trolling, why are you spamming this thread with your repeated whiny complaints?
I am replying to people that engages me in a conversation. And in fact i am doing it in a more respectfull and less condescending tone than the ones that address me, like you did just there in your post.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
O.K. .... based on the fact MC only has a friend with benefits and a girlfriend ... some thoughts:
Captains can and will inspect all stations, any time, any where, any way they deem fit!
So the looks MC gets and the rejection is uncalled for ...
There is a deep seeded lack of trust and decorum on this ship!
When the gurl our MC used to bang to kingdomecome in the prologue says he cannot juin her in the showers...
The frakking” showers! Plural! Only one showers station in the whole small claustrophobic U boat ship!!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 20, 2019
O.K. .... based on the fact MC only has a friend with benefits and a girlfriend ... some thoughts:
Captains can and will inspect all stations, any time, any where, any way they deem fit!
So the looks MC gets and the rejection is uncalled for ...
There is a deep seeded lack of trust and decorum on this ship!
When the gurl our MC used to bang to kingdomecome in the prologue says he cannot juin her in the showers...
The frakking” showers! Plural! Only one showers station in the whole small claustrophobic U boat ship!!!!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just so we are clear ... I do love the game!

I do enjoy a little chit -chat on the human abuse the captain has to take from the crew:

The captain does not lurk, nor does the captain linger!

The Captain INHABITS THE SHIP AND IS THE ONLY ONE CURRENTLY INVESTING IN THE WELL BEING OF THE CREW!

Talking about
Just like them pirates of the Carribians - when the captain goes, everything goes, they scatter or die or kill eachother.

There is banter, there is teasing ... but the showers are communal, THEY FRAKKING USE IT 2 OR 3 AT A TIME !
they EVEN GET IT ON IN THERE! THAT IS NOT REGULATION! THAT IS PUNISHABLE OFFENSE!

What kind of AUTHORITY IS A CAPTAIN SUPPOSE TO HAVE IF HIS SWORN PROTECTOR, GUARD, SUPPOSED ALLY
KICKS HIM OUT OF THE COMMUNAL SHOWER JUST SO SHE CAN SHOWER TOGETHER WITH SOMEBODY ELSE ???

• Haha
Reactions: AvatarStormBringer
4.20 star(s) 118 Votes