Dec 20, 2019
Just so we are clear ... I do love the game!

I do enjoy a little chit -chat on the human abuse the captain has to take from the crew:

The captain does not lurk, nor does the captain linger!

The Captain INHABITS THE SHIP AND IS THE ONLY ONE CURRENTLY INVESTING IN THE WELL BEING OF THE CREW!

Just like them pirates of the Carribians - when the captain goes, everything goes, they scatter or die or kill eachother.

There is banter, there is teasing ... but the showers are communal, THEY FRAKKING USE IT 2 OR 3 AT A TIME !
they EVEN GET IT ON IN THERE! THAT IS NOT REGULATION! THAT IS PUNISHABLE OFFENSE!

What kind of AUTHORITY IS A CAPTAIN SUPPOSE TO HAVE IF HIS SWORN PROTECTOR, GUARD, SUPPOSED ALLY
KICKS HIM OUT OF THE COMMUNAL SHOWER JUST SO SHE CAN SHOWER TOGETHER WITH SOMEBODY ELSE ???
Don't get me wrong, I'm just messing with you :ROFLMAO:

Basically they all kick the captain out of the shower except for Julia and now Lia. Kara even blocks her bits when she's with you. Maybe with the new relationship system up in the next update those that you are closed to will actually invite you to shower with them? ;)

Not only the shower is communal but I see no door in front of the shower and it's located right next the lift.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Don't get me wrong, I'm just messing with you :ROFLMAO:

Basically they all kick the captain out of the shower except for Julia and now Lia. Kara even blocks her bits when she's with you. Maybe with the new relationship system up in the next update those that you are closed to will actually invite you to shower with them? ;)

Not only the shower is communal but I see no door in front of the shower and it's located right next the lift.
What I don't get (and I hope is just a matter of getting updated in the next version) is that Lia still kicks you outta the shower, even AFTER you complete her storyline and she's your wife/lover/whatever term they ended up with.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
What I don't get (and I hope is just a matter of getting updated in the next version) is that Lia still kicks you outta the shower, even AFTER you complete her storyline and she's your wife/lover/whatever term they ended up with.
If you have completed the second last Liberation of Dione main story line quest this should not be the case.

There will always be some inconsistencies in a game of this style when it is a work in progress. Unlike linear games there is repeatable content that may seem inconsistent with the latest developments in the main story line. During beta testing of the last version it was identified that the Lia interactions needed additional development, which I spent about another week developing.

The implementation of the relationship system should largely resolve these issues. It will also allow variance in repeatable content, based upon your current relationship score. There is still a large amount of fleshing out of the ship environment that is still required. I am intending of spending significant time this update to complete a significant portion of this. Each version I am trying to strike a balance between main story line development and side content. The next version is lean on main story as much of that time is spent developing the strip club environment. A sample animation in a couple of formats linked below. Note that these will be transparent animations over a background that will change based upon performance stage and audience in attendance.

The animation above is intended to be just a portion of the full routine, where I will patch together a few animations with joining pieces. I will tweak various things like rotation speed, starting angles, clothing and the sequence in which the animations occur, to give variance between the different performers (5 planned initially).

Dec 20, 2019
I think that was incomplete content. There should be a continuation. Maybe in the next update you get to see a "blue?" star whenever Lia takes a shower.

Edit: What the boss said, just saw the post.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
If you have completed the second last Liberation of Dione main story line quest this should not be the case.

There will always be some inconsistencies in a game of this style when it is a work in progress. Unlike linear games there is repeatable content that may seem inconsistent with the latest developments in the main story line. During beta testing of the last version it was identified that the Lia interactions needed additional development, which I spent about another week developing.

The implementation of the relationship system should largely resolve these issues. It will also allow variance in repeatable content, based upon your current relationship score. There is still a large amount of fleshing out of the ship environment that is still required. I am intending of spending significant time this update to complete a significant portion of this. Each version I am trying to strike a balance between main story line development and side content. The next version is lean on main story as much of that time is spent developing the strip club environment. A sample animation in a couple of formats linked below. Note that these will be transparent animations over a background that will change based upon performance stage and audience in attendance.
chiara_a.mp4
chiara_a.webm

The animation above is intended to be just a portion of the full routine, where I will patch together a few animations with joining pieces. I will tweak various things like rotation speed, starting angles, clothing and the sequence in which the animations occur, to give variance between the different performers (5 planned initially).
I didn't have that problem with Lia in the shower. My question is after Lia's people have been liberated, when you go to Tanya's room she tells you about an interesting video she has uploaded. Is that the video featuring Julia?

Dec 20, 2019
I didn't have that problem with Lia in the shower. My question is after Lia's people have been liberated, when you go to Tanya's room she tells you about an interesting video she has uploaded. Is that the video featuring Julia?
Now that you mentioned it, I didn't pay attention. Looks like I need to go scrutinize in detail.

erkper

May 16, 2018

Well, just checked and it's working correctly now. Not sure if the beta was released here and I've since updated after finishing the Liberation storyline, maybe that's what I was remembering. My bad.

Reactions: Xavster

Dec 20, 2019
OMG, Dr Debbie looks like a younger Julia...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xavster

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The animation above
MC gets those on his ship, whenever the teacher
and her apprentice let him watch their routeen.
About inconsistencies, early in the morning,
MC is told Lia already had breackfat - MC cannot get up any earlier!
Also ... why is there not a standard wake up call and then breackfast
with all in attendance?
Like in the police deparments - to plot out the day,
like any unit of this small contingent?
they all need to survive the void of space!

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
MC gets those on his ship, whenever the teacher
and her apprentice let him watch their routeen.
About inconsistencies, early in the morning,
MC is told Lia already had breackfat - MC cannot get up any earlier!
with all in attendance?
they all need to survive the void of space!
Having a morning meeting in this environment would get somewhat dull very quickly. If there is a set activity that is done every morning then you need to create content for that activity. If this were to happen every morning all of this content would be completed in under a week at which time it is just a hindrance to gameplay. The Sunday evening meeting has pretty much the same effect, however only needed once per week and updates other aspects of the game.

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
with all in attendance?
Every ship (in this case spaceship) has a restricted crew that must take care of the watches and maintenance for its proper functioning and operation, so it is not possible to make daily meetings and can't be compared with a land facility like a police station.

Last edited:

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
I just saw the temporary animation....whew, that's gona be impressive. Too bad about all this work taking away from story development as I think that makes this the best game here...but...I'll wait and suffer happily knowing that when you get this area developed it will make way for a larger enviornment for what I hope is even a bigger story line. Jus keep on strokin' !!

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
OMG, Dr Debbie looks like a younger Julia...
OMGOD....WAIT.... Isn't Dr. Debbie actually Julia in one of her earlier starring roles?? Or is she?? I'm confused!! I wasn't sure that was her...In fact it didn't cross my mind until you started talking about it AFTER I saw the 'drinking game'
Hey Xavster, If that is actually a 'replay of one of Julia's 203 starring roles, how about just a title screen flash at the beginning or end to make sure we 'get' that it is a flik linked to one of our characters? I know it says it is on the 'adult channel' but heck, it might be a live show being beamed from somewhere.
Ok Ok so I'm dense.... but maybe so are other guys? gals?

Dec 20, 2019
OMGOD....WAIT.... Isn't Dr. Debbie actually Julia in one of her earlier starring roles?? Or is she?? I'm confused!! I wasn't sure that was her...In fact it didn't cross my mind until you started talking about it AFTER I saw the 'drinking game'
Hey Xavster, If that is actually a 'replay of one of Julia's 203 starring roles, how about just a title screen flash at the beginning or end to make sure we 'get' that it is a flik linked to one of our characters? I know it says it is on the 'adult channel' but heck, it might be a live show being beamed from somewhere.
Ok Ok so I'm dense.... but maybe so are other guys? gals?
With Xavster's reaction to my post I started to doubt myself

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Random question: while kara's regular look drives me crazy all on it's own, I wonder if we'll see her in human disguise again? because damn she looked amazing (I may be slightly dissapointed nothing happened during the side mission)

Dec 20, 2019
Random question: while kara's regular look drives me crazy all on it's own, I wonder if we'll see her in human disguise again? because damn she looked amazing (I may be slightly dissapointed nothing happened during the side mission)
I remember there was a progress report that mentioned something about English era? Hopefully we get to see her in a costume from that era :love:

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I remember there was a progress report that mentioned something about English era? Hopefully we get to see her in a costume from that era :love:
The Victorian look for Kara is within the side mission. The side missions offer a break from the main story and ship environment. They will continue to have significantly different outcomes based upon player decisions. As far as lewd content with the main characters within these side missions, that is not really planned. With the side missions initiated independently from the main story, it would be difficult to have consistency with the current status on the ship. This however does not exclude lewd content with various other characters within the side stories. Perhaps some of these interactions will be required to get the 'best' outcome.

The majority of lewd content with the main characters will be repeatable. This has been rather minimal to this point, however gets some overdue attention next version. Plan currently is to rework Lia's interactive lewd content. The interactive lewd content was an experiment that sort of worked, however requires too much work for mediocre results. I will replace this with fewer higher quality animations (some of the existing animations will be re-used). Lewd content will also be expanded for Julia, Tiffany, Tanya and Kara in the next version.

I don't like to disappoint, however unlikely to have her wear a human disguise again. It sort of looses it's impact when done again. If you can suggest another plot outline where the human disguise is appropriate, I may be swayed in this decision. She will however be placed in environments where she will portray different roles and also wear very different attire.

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes