Dec 20, 2019
The Victorian look for Kara is within the side mission. The side missions offer a break from the main story and ship environment. They will continue to have significantly different outcomes based upon player decisions. As far as lewd content with the main characters within these side missions, that is not really planned. With the side missions initiated independently from the main story, it would be difficult to have consistency with the current status on the ship. This however does not exclude lewd content with various other characters within the side stories. Perhaps some of these interactions will be required to get the 'best' outcome.

The majority of lewd content with the main characters will be repeatable. This has been rather minimal to this point, however gets some overdue attention next version. Plan currently is to rework Lia's interactive lewd content. The interactive lewd content was an experiment that sort of worked, however requires too much work for mediocre results. I will replace this with fewer higher quality animations (some of the existing animations will be re-used). Lewd content will also be expanded for Julia, Tiffany, Tanya and Kara in the next version.

I don't like to disappoint, however unlikely to have her wear a human disguise again. It sort of looses it's impact when done again. If you can suggest another plot outline where the human disguise is appropriate, I may be swayed in this decision. She will however be placed in environments where she will portray different roles and also wear very different attire.
Sorry my memory was fudged, and I forgot that the side mission is from Victorian era.

Speaking of Lia's interactive content, what does the "0" stands for? I fail to figure it out. It's weird to represent that as penetration, because it would mean that I penetrated her before then main story scene and she shouldn't be afraid of the MC's dick size anymore? But if it did not mean penetration, then are you telling me she's only grinding the MC even after the "wedding"?

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Sorry my memory was fudged, and I forgot that the side mission is from Victorian era.

Speaking of Lia's interactive content, what does the "0" stands for? I fail to figure it out. It's weird to represent that as penetration, because it would mean that I penetrated her before then main story scene and she shouldn't be afraid of the MC's dick size anymore? But if it did not mean penetration, then are you telling me she's only grinding the MC even after the "wedding"?
The "0" just means that your hands aren't doing anything. This interactive style will be replaced in the next version. As mentioned above it wasn't as successful as hoped and the content was rather time consuming to create.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
" In game I will have the opportunity to purchase a subscription to Debbie Rayne's greatest scenes. "
WHAT?!! Oh Wow.... does that mean we can purchase a copy of "Debbie Does Dallas!!" ?? :)
...and maybe even the sequel, "Debbie Does Denver"....it comes after "Debbie Does Dallas XXII"
(I still think she should get a title/credit scene at the end or somewhere)

BTW, I love the side excursions and all, but let's not forget we've got four or five villains after our intrepid captain now. (one gangster, one Garlak, two henchmen of a super villain who also would like to 'shorten him') I'd love to see him do some heroics in a future episode...real character building stuff; something to make his character as big as his dong. After all, he has a harem to protect! I mean it is wonderful the girls are going to get more action, (yes, yes) but I don't want my hero to become just a 'supporting actor'. (Ok Ok, I can wish can't I?)

• Haha
Reactions: AvatarStormBringer

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
He is the only throbbing ray of light sewing the crew together ... those bickering bunch of sissy whinoes.
Man ... those shower rejections are killing all mojo or character buid up on the ship.
Captain has to do the R&R with each and every crew member and inspect for any conragions.
As we only get some repor in the weekends, regular check ups need to hapen.
As Captain, going through the rounds of all dayly routines he is supporting the crew, he has to!
I don't want my hero to become just a 'supporting actor'
Also ... they need a lot of practice for going on missions, I do not see them coordinating
other than the usual 2some or threesome in the showers, those are not healthy bonding applications.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
" In game I will have the opportunity to purchase a subscription to Debbie Rayne's greatest scenes. "
WHAT?!! Oh Wow.... does that mean we can purchase a copy of "Debbie Does Dallas!!" ?? :)
...and maybe even the sequel, "Debbie Does Denver"....it comes after "Debbie Does Dallas XXII"
(I still think she should get a title/credit scene at the end or somewhere)

BTW, I love the side excursions and all, but let's not forget we've got four or five villains after our intrepid captain now. (one gangster, one Garlak, two henchmen of a super villain who also would like to 'shorten him') I'd love to see him do some heroics in a future episode...real character building stuff; something to make his character as big as his dong. After all, he has a harem to protect! I mean it is wonderful the girls are going to get more action, (yes, yes) but I don't want my hero to become just a 'supporting actor'. (Ok Ok, I can wish can't I?)
The current villains will begin to resolve themselves over the next few releases. Vince will also make an appearance in the next version, however not in the manner you may expect. Point made about the MC perhaps seeming like a minor player in the action. I will keep this in mind moving forwards.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Plan currently is to rework Lia's interactive lewd content. The interactive lewd content was an experiment that sort of worked, however requires too much work for mediocre results. I will replace this with fewer higher quality animations (some of the existing animations will be re-used).
I for one thought it was hot AF!

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Bit of a teaser and also a challenge to come up with some ideas for the management of the strip club.
strip9.jpg

Some of you may already be aware that I am fleshing out the strip club environment that you visited during the prologue. This was always the plan when I started the game, however only possible recently with improved hardware and animation skills to allow the completion of the pole dancing routines.

Currently in terms of management I have the ability to hire 5 performers and also control upon which stage they will be performing. This will be done via an interface activated by speaking with the manager Jill (behind the bar). You will also be able to view any of the dance routines by pressing on the relevant stage as seen above. Also keep in mind that the image above will vary significantly based upon how successful the club is and which performers are allocated to which stage.

To make this portion of the game more interesting, I am seeking ideas as to which additional management features should be added to the club in order to make it more dynamic. Keep in mind that changing the venue layout is not particularly practical. Each performer will be animated with at least 3 routines in differing levels of attire. There could be a mechanic by which you unlock the more lewd versions of the routines. Whilst it would take a fair amount of work, I could also have a theme night where the performers all wear and are animated in a certain style of clothing.

All feedback welcome. ;)

PS: The image above is made up of a background and 3 overlays (each performance stage). Currently I have created 9 backgrounds and 90 overlays.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
To make this portion of the game more interesting, I am seeking ideas as to which additional management features should be added to the club in order to make it more dynamic. Keep in mind that changing the venue layout is not particularly practical. Each performer will be animated with at least 3 routines in differing levels of attire. There could be a mechanic by which you unlock the more lewd versions of the routines. Whilst it would take a fair amount of work, I could also have a theme night where the performers all wear and are animated in a certain style of clothing.
Suggestions for Club Managment

As the game advances and more treaties or races join you, you're given the option add some to the Club

Without changing the "setting" change the club's appeal by setting the mood/music/lighting and Attire. For Attire go from Classy Evening Gown stuff to the traditional titty bar Daisy Dukes and a Bra.

Offer the option to the players to allow more "night-life" aka Drugs, Prostitution, VR or AR (some sci-fi) stripping.
Offer an upgrade option to allow for intel gathering through the bar for missions to provide event/easter egg hints to players

Reactions: Xavster

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
I don't know what features to suggest but if you make it as entertaining and semi-random as the basket ball game turned out it should be a smash hit. I just found myself playing that mini-game over for the fifth or ninth time and I don't get bored. I dunno, maybe some game of craps, poker or something similar to earn bucks to get the dancers to dance special? I got faith in ya. You'll think of something I bet.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
To make this portion of the game more interesting
private rooms, bathroom scenes, dressing room scenes, private dance red cards, swing night, masked night,
2 girls get 3rd free night, sprinkler Tuesday, vip rooms, dance off, dress her up, be on stage, word of mouth.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Why the hell more funds than 20000 completely shared between crew members ?? Nothing for mc ?? WTH

May 5, 2018
Is it possible to complete all trading lessons I have played it through 5 times to the point where I've either bypassed C, D, F, or Engine Room A. It seems if you have two or more of the three (C, D, & F), it automatically leads to activating the android. I know you can do C & F one after the other on the same day, but Engine Room A cannot be achieved on this day as well. Can anyone help me?

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
Why the hell more funds than 20000 completely shared between crew members ?? Nothing for mc ?? WTH
In the captain's quarters, access the computer console. Press on the ship's icon, scroll through information screens to see some useful game factoids.

Each week, funds in excess of 20,000 credits operating capital are allocated 10% to each crew member and 30% to the captain.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Callisto finances run similar to how a fishing boat operates, where the crew received a share after expenses. As Geowraith correctly identifies, the Captain receives 30% of these funds to be used for private expenditure (visible on Captain's computer). Up until now these funds have not been utilised, however this will change with the next version. Additionally the total earnings of the crew will have an effect on the relationship system. Crew members aren't quite as upset when they are ignored if they have a boat load of credits to keep them company.
Is it possible to complete all trading lessons I have played it through 5 times to the point where I've either bypassed C, D, F, or Engine Room A. It seems if you have two or more of the three (C, D, & F), it automatically leads to activating the android. I know you can do C & F one after the other on the same day, but Engine Room A cannot be achieved on this day as well. Can anyone help me?
With the current game it is not possible to complete all side quests in a single play through. This has been tweaked slightly in my development version such that it is now possible. Completing every single quest is not however necessary to enjoy the game as most of the quests that can be bypassed are fairly short in nature. Forcing someone to complete all quests to progress actually makes the game restrictive, which is well away from the game design intent.

Reactions: Geowraith and Krull

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Thanks for the feedback so far on the strip club features. Several of these may be used on subsequent versions of the game where I expand on the club environment. As far as initial plans I am currently thinking of the following:
- After performer has been hired, have a tipping system during the dance animation that progresses the routine to a more lewd version.
- The lewdness of the performers will also have an effect on the crowd that you have at the venue and also the credits you make from you investment.
- Once unlocked the lewd options will be available for that performer. I can make this permanent or could have it decay over time so you would have to 'reinvest'.

Future Options:
- Theme nights, where performers and audience wear certain styles of clothing.
- At least one iteration where the entire crew is invited to the club.
- Should be able to trigger other side missions from the club as I have for the bar at Beehive Station.
- Will have the option of inviting each of the performers for a drink at the bar in order to lead to other things.
- Little side quests for each of the performers that opens up 'other' content.
- Was think of having an option to eventually expand the club to include a lap dancing room. A lot of work however as a whole new series of animations would be required.

As far as options I generally want to avoid randomised mini games. If there is a way to profit from one of these games, I want the player to think about what they are doing rather than just hit / miss. Also I don't want to distract from the main game in terms of playing time or development time.

PS: Adding additional performers / clothing options whilst time consuming to render, doesn't actually take that much work on my behalf.

Dec 20, 2019
Thanks for the feedback so far on the strip club features. Several of these may be used on subsequent versions of the game where I expand on the club environment. As far as initial plans I am currently thinking of the following:
- After performer has been hired, have a tipping system during the dance animation that progresses the routine to a more lewd version.
- The lewdness of the performers will also have an effect on the crowd that you have at the venue and also the credits you make from you investment.
- Once unlocked the lewd options will be available for that performer. I can make this permanent or could have it decay over time so you would have to 'reinvest'.

Future Options:
- Theme nights, where performers and audience wear certain styles of clothing.
- At least one iteration where the entire crew is invited to the club.
- Should be able to trigger other side missions from the club as I have for the bar at Beehive Station.
- Will have the option of inviting each of the performers for a drink at the bar in order to lead to other things.
- Little side quests for each of the performers that opens up 'other' content.
- Was think of having an option to eventually expand the club to include a lap dancing room. A lot of work however as a whole new series of animations would be required.

As far as options I generally want to avoid randomised mini games. If there is a way to profit from one of these games, I want the player to think about what they are doing rather than just hit / miss. Also I don't want to distract from the main game in terms of playing time or development time.

PS: Adding additional performers / clothing options whilst time consuming to render, doesn't actually take that much work on my behalf.
While developing a strip club is fun, I hope it does not impede the overall story progression ;)

Reactions: professorx10

Sanctusmorti

May 25, 2018
I don't like to disappoint, however unlikely to have her wear a human disguise again. It sort of looses it's impact when done again. If you can suggest another plot outline where the human disguise is appropriate, I may be swayed in this decision. She will however be placed in environments where she will portray different roles and also wear very different attire.
To start with, just played this for the first time today and had a blast. I am happy that the crew is more than the standard harem of body types and actually has a little soul of their own. The potential friction forming with Alice shows welcome promise for fireworks in the future.

Ok, ego stroking over; time for me to say my bit...

I loved the alternate look for Kara but I'm not gonna moan about the way you took the story, however it could be an interesting scene for the crew to have to disguise their human natures for a job and a playful Julia chooses to make him appear to be Kara's species. Not only do you get the human crew to try out a load of space-babe looks, including one saying stuff like 'everyone looks alien, I'm just a green human! What is this $!#t? Whats an 'Orion' anyway?' but then you could have the big push lined up to take the relationship with Kara to the next level... especially if Julia is really playing hardball and edits the Captains pheromones at the same time.

Anyway, thats my 2 bits of unasked for opinion. Love the game, the animations are super clean and well done and the plot is a mile above the standard for erotic games. Keep up the good work and I now need to shuffle my patreons around to throw you a few bucks.

Last edited:

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Model work looks decent, even good. But what is with XIX century street? Does they play Arcanum on their spaceship?

erkper

May 16, 2018
Model work looks decent, even good. But what is with XIX century street? Does they play Arcanum on their spaceship?
You refer to the last screenshot? Play it and find out. It is actually perfectly integrated into the futuristic story.

Reactions: Geowraith
4.20 star(s) 118 Votes