Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
How can I play "Side Mission 1" under side missions? Its marked in Green on my quest tracker.
The quest is triggered by visiting the beehive station once you have progressed the main story line to a point. There is however a bug in the quest tracker that incorrectly identifies the completeness of the mission. If you have done the mission that is set in the London / Victorian setting then you have completed the side mission. You can replace the quest.rpyc file with the one in this post if you really want it to display correctly now.

Reactions: Lurker Luke

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Is this like, Outlaw Star with sex?
No.

They're not bounty hunters for starters. Nor grappler ships. There's not 3 agencies of space either.
It's sci-fi and that's about the only comparision the two have.

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
Xavster hello. I copy files to bugfixes. But still stucked. How I can start mission? Not side mission not to begin, not main. I think this game needs more detailed hints (or quest tracker) describing what to do and where to do it. Otherwise, it is simply impossible to play.
ok, now tell me what to do?

1.jpg

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Xavster hello. I copy files to bugfixes. But still stucked. How I can start mission? Not side mission not to begin, not main. I think this game needs more detailed hints (or quest tracker) describing what to do and where to do it. Otherwise, it is simply impossible to play.
ok, now tell me what to do?

View attachment 765934
At your current position in the game, you will see a gold star cropping up on the bridge on the ship map during working shifts. If you speak with Tanya on the bridge she will mention that you need to travel to Pleiades Station. Although all you really need to do to progress the story is to fly to Pleiades Station. If you were flying around the galaxy trading goods this would have kicked off by itself.

Note that the ship map interface is available by pressing the map icon on the status bar at the top of the screen. In the next version I will place a tutorial at the start of the game, as some people are getting stuck as they aren't aware of some of the functionality available.

PS: The bulk of the game is still ahead of you.

Reactions: Kir_Laurentis
Jul 28, 2019
Can I start the Sam Fan Club?

Whilst I'm very much looking forward to the relationship wheel, and 'her' absence there is totally understandable, I'm hoping that doesn't mean that she is relegated to second-class crew. Not paying her is one thing, but not, um, feeding her is just wrong. ;)

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Can I start the Sam Fan Club?

Whilst I'm very much looking forward to the relationship wheel, and 'her' absence there is totally understandable, I'm hoping that doesn't mean that she is relegated to second-class crew. Not paying her is one thing, but not, um, feeding her is just wrong. ;)
I am currently a little undecided about what to do with Sam. Once concept I have been toying with is the progression of her programming to acquire more human attributes. This includes a desire to fit in and feel part of the crew. This could eventually see her android body getting upgraded with assistance from Julia and Lia. For reference she looks like the following in her 'human' form. Interested in feedback about what the community would like to see done with the character.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Pretty curious about the game and looking forward to trying it out. Just booted it up and wanted to check something.

So when you start a new game it loads up into this computer screen and has a 5 episode prologue which has all happened already, right? I wanted to makes sure that this is a deliberate thing. I haven't missed additional content or even a whole separate game/set of chapters that happened before this one?

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Pretty curious about the game and looking forward to trying it out. Just booted it up and wanted to check something.

So when you start a new game it loads up into this computer screen and has a 5 episode prologue which has all happened already, right? I wanted to makes sure that this is a deliberate thing. I haven't missed additional content or even a whole separate game/set of chapters that happened before this one?
No you haven't missed anything as the prologue was effectively version 0.1 which was a kinetic novel. From 0.2 onward it is more of a sandbox game with visual novel portions. I would note that once you make it into the sandbox portion (turn off computer), it is advisable to use the map interface accessed by pressing the map icon in the top toolbar. The map interface includes fast travel and also the hint system.

PS: I will include a little tutorial in v0.50, which should eliminate any confusion at the start of the game.

Reactions: Dalish

Dec 20, 2019
PS: I will include a little tutorial in v0.50, which should eliminate any confusion at the start of the game.
Luckily it clicked in my brain that you meant a little tutorial about the prologue. I would be very disappointed if you caved in and made a tutorial for the game. :devilish:

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
At your current position in the game, you will see a gold star cropping up on the bridge on the ship map during working shifts. If you speak with Tanya on the bridge she will mention that you need to travel to Pleiades Station. Although all you really need to do to progress the story is to fly to Pleiades Station. If you were flying around the galaxy trading goods this would have kicked off by itself.

Note that the ship map interface is available by pressing the map icon on the status bar at the top of the screen. In the next version I will place a tutorial at the start of the game, as some people are getting stuck as they aren't aware of some of the functionality available.

PS: The bulk of the game is still ahead of you.
thanx, i'll try it

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I am currently a little undecided about what to do with Sam
what the community would like to see done with the character.
Great stars of Jupiter!!!
1597243973694.png

She is fenomenal! perky, tight, trim, sleuth wench ready to dominate the wind pipes of all suitors.
Make her mouth fetish arrogant, skilled mollester of throats and sweet massager of senses!
No you haven't missed anything

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes