erkper

May 16, 2018
Isn't there some kind of walkthrough or something? I'm stuck and I don't know what to do.
Did you complete the prologue story and close the computer? It's sandbox (once you complete the prologue) so the next steps are pretty free-form, but in general use the ship map and click on locations with the gold stars when they appear to advance the storyline. I believe Xavster said recently he was going to expand on the help format in the next update to help get newer players on track.

Jan 15, 2018
Dear Xavster, sir. (whatever)
I don't know how you did it, but you made me fall in love with fictional character.
It never happened to me before, and it's fucking weird.
Now I'm going to donate to your patreon, you wonderful asshole.
I wish you best of luck, and smooth game development!

-some random douchebag

Last edited:

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Had my doubts in the beginning because of choppy animations but it gets better
The first game I have created, so the animations in the prologue were the very first I attempted. Currently working on the lewd animations for the next release. These are repeatable animations that will tie into the new relationship wheel. Still have to create the interface for it, however it will be a slightly cut back version of the Lia interactive interface. More minimal, without the additional options per lewd act. This will be countered by a greater range of lewd positions and longer animation loops. This interface will be tweaked through the testing process.

Always trying to extend myself and bring something new to each release. This extends development time a little, however is the only way I am going to improve my skills. The Callisto story is really just starting to kick off and the more interesting story developments are still ahead of us.

Dear Xavster, sir. (whatever)
I don't know how you did it, but you made me fall in love with fictional character.
It never happened to me before, and it's fucking weird.
Let me guess, was it Kara?

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
The first game I have created, so the animations in the prologue were the very first I attempted. Currently working on the lewd animations for the next release. These are repeatable animations that will tie into the new relationship wheel. Still have to create the interface for it, however it will be a slightly cut back version of the Lia interactive interface. More minimal, without the additional options per lewd act. This will be countered by a greater range of lewd positions and longer animation loops. This interface will be tweaked through the testing process.

Always trying to extend myself and bring something new to each release. This extends development time a little, however is the only way I am going to improve my skills. The Callisto story is really just starting to kick off and the more interesting story developments are still ahead of us.

Wasn't bad mouthing you in any way you can see you made progress throughout the the game. Just saying i almost quit in the beginning and for others like me stick with it it gets better

Reactions: Xavster

Dec 20, 2019

It was Lia for me.

About the relationship wheel, so to unlock / experience all the scenes I have to go and love the girls and piss off others in circles yea?

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
About the relationship wheel, so to unlock / experience all the scenes I have to go and love the girls and piss off others in circles yea?
Sort of, however not quite that brutal.

The wheel achieves a balance between the characters. When you elevate one, you slightly reduce the others. If you take the three central characters the following is roughly how the calculation works.
Before: Lia = 8, Kara = 4, Tiffany = 3
Then pay attention to Tiffany (+3):
After: Lia = 6, Kara = 3, Tiffany = 6

You will note above that Lia was reduced more than Kara as the reduction is in proportion with their current values. The total value that they add up to is affected by other decisions within the game and also how successful you are.

Note that paying attention to one will not permanently eliminate content with another. This repeatable content is unlocked by progressing the main story line and then activated by sufficiently increasing their relationship value. Even if you reduce the relationship level to 0 there will still be an activity available. However rather than being lewd, it may require you to beg on your hands and knees.

I also intend to use the relationship value to customise the crew interactions with the Captain. Additionally in certain combinations they will trigger miscellaneous events. This will tweaked over the next couple of versions.

It won't be in the next version, however I will eventually add additional outfits with the girls, that may be purchased within the game or by completing various side missions. Adding the additional outfits is easy to do, just requires some GPU time. The outfit options will likely be the subject of Patreon polls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
[/QUOTE]
The Callisto story is really just starting to kick off and the more interesting story developments are still ahead of us.
[/QUOTE]

OH I HOPE SO.... Xvaster, I see you're putting a lot of effort in expanding relationships which I'm sure will please most fans and help earn some coin. U mentioned that you're using this as a way to enhancing your skills, which I realize is a significant reason for you doing this game in the first place, and that's great.

Of course, by now you've guessed I'm turned on by your plotting ability and the story and the above quote is what excites me (as I know we'll get great sex....already have). I'm hoping you also use this as a way to enhance your plot/situation skills. So far, the interactions with the crew and rest of the world has given Callisto a great sense of reality and 'ambiance'. I am just putting in a plug for your MC. As you go forward I'm hoping he develops more as well. Lessee, he's a crack shot, good pilot (not shown yet) and has good people and command skills. He's been training with Kara so his 1 of 1 battle skills should be good. So I love it that he's not a wimp (like other games) and I'm hoping you enhance his moral character as well in the future. Tough situations / decisions / actions and being vulnerable make him a great guy for anyone to want to be like...which makes having his crew 'hot for his bod' more believable/honest, the plot more real and the game even greater....

Ok <rant mode> OFF Thanks again for all the work you've put into this really great game. Keep it commin'!! :)

Reactions: Xavster

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I am seriously impressed by how much effort and polish has gone into Callisto, it really feels like a labor of love.
The artwork, characters, beautiful renders, even story line, hooked me in. The Prologue was brilliant itself and near as long as some complete VN`s on here. I love sandbox elements and Callisto feels great in that aspect, gives it more longevity and adds to the space opera feel more. I can`t believe this VN is not more popular, I`d rate it as the best Sci Fi one on here.
Gives off "FireFly" vibes. Keep up the excellent work :love:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is turning into the psycho end of society killing spree bonanza westworld is currently falaciously into!
1597904976254.png

Hello ed haris dumb fuck asshole happy to turn heaven into the abbatoir of hell!

1597905032167.png

Yup ... you darn broken disese of an icon in business dumbfuckery ...

You look ready to piss your psycho babble into the naive throats of babes in this game too!

Reactions: Krull

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are tight with the pilot, are you not ?!?
Whenever you are with her, others acknowledge and cheer both of you on.
Your relationship with the pilot is the source of your ex gurl hearbreak!
Will we get a chance to be exclusive with one of the crew
Did you even play this game at all ???

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Meanie stress relief crew play is what every air tight team goes through everywhere in the world!
they are all going at it like bunnies!
That is what I said some pages back: they like fooling around in the shower nekkid and scissoring
yet whenever it is you who wants to share the friggin COMMUNAL SHOWERS you get the boot!!!

they probably go at it behind your back
No, they are going at it right before your very eyes, shamelessly, raw, in your face,
showing you the door every friggin time!

I`d like to blast them
That is what any sensible captain would do, alas we live in this dystopian bipolar mutiny ridden world!

• Haha
Reactions: imzahai

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Will we get a chance to be exclusive with one of the crew?
I`m thinking of Kara here...if that damn sex maniac Rachel would leave her alone. Even taking Tanya to bed results in Lia sometimes coming in and then the two of them getting it on. I just don`t like sharing :p
I got a hard time If I replied the heart wants when asked in the mess by Tiff, yet they are all going at it like bunnies!
I got a crew of bisexuals...don`t know if I`d trust any of them to be honest, as they probably go at it behind your back.
Rachel and Alice are pretty irritating I find, I`d like to blast them out an airlock to be honest.
Moving forwards the relationship wheel will provide greater control over the romantic interactions. Whilst you can't control how some of the crew feel about each other, you will be able to exert greater control over their relationships with others. Taking Kara for example, you will be able to commit to her / share her with others / elect not to romance at all. I can't account for every combination, however I will try to make it as flexible as possible.

As far as not liking Alice / Rachel, you really need to see how the story plays out. You may have a change of heart. :rolleyes:

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes