Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Prologue now seeming too rushed/forced, such a good story into and it makes me now just wanna skip past it. i mean dev really you have an awesome story there dont rush it ppl not interested in it honestly areonly here to fap.

still loving the game hope get longer updates in future, all the good games seem to have reall short af updates, fast reader can be done in a few minutes. Dont get me wrong really do enjoy the game, just simply impatient for more content like every one else who is enjoying it

Also hoped you'd keep Tanya's breasts the same, the just look too different during the first planet side scenes. before that they were perfect
The updates in Callisto contain more content than most other game here, however as a result they are also less frequent. The prologue served a purpose to assemble the full crew and I too think it is a little rushed. The pacing of story line content moving forwards is a little slower. To get most out of the game I believe it is best to mix your activities a little. Rather than speed running the main story line, it is worth doing a little trading / salvage to mix things up. Additionally, with the next update there will be significant repeatable lewd content to provide some distractions to the player.

In regards to Tanya's rack, it hasn't changed from the prologue. I suspect it is just a matter of posing / lighting.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
As for the comment above, (OOoops, I mean prior to Xavster's...bad timing) I find the prolog about as good as it can be. The need to introduce the characters and 'fill' the ship with beautiful and interesting 'mates' and get ready to start off 'adventuring' all the while having some surprises and interplay without the plot taking too long (like this sentence) it accomplishes those tasks efficiently.
Having gone through it several times the only thing I could improve on would be to correct some of the subtle mis-spellings and grammar errors. Hhhhmmm, that's a thought. Think I will. Even if it won't get fixed it'll make me feel better to improve a great game just a little.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Having gone through it several times the only thing I could improve on would be to correct some of the subtle mis-spellings and grammar errors. Hhhhmmm, that's a thought. Think I will. Even if it won't get fixed it'll make me feel better to improve a great game just a little.
If something is bugging you, just send through the corrections (PM). It's easy enough for me to change.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
If something is bugging you, just send through the corrections (PM). It's easy enough for me to change.
Thanks! Not really bugging me (as in annoyed) but I would like to help make it better. I thought the dialog would be hard to find inside of all that text you had to write so it might not get done. So what I'll do is quote the exact line of text to help you find it and then write in the 'correct' text. Not sure what "PM" is. Will an attached .txt or .docx file on this page do? Thanks for a great game.

Reactions: Xavster

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Thanks! Not really bugging me (as in annoyed) but I would like to help make it better. I thought the dialog would be hard to find inside of all that text you had to write so it might not get done. So what I'll do is quote the exact line of text to help you find it and then write in the 'correct' text. Not sure what "PM" is. Will an attached .txt or .docx file on this page do? Thanks for a great game.
Hover mouse over his avatar (left of messages) and click 'start conversation'.

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Xavster
That is true your updates do have more content than honestly most games I am playing atm, frequency...Im a impatient bastard at the best of times just keep at it, you got something great going here. The prologue just wish there was more of it but also get the need to move it forward and the amount of work.

Lmao didnt think the rack would be mentioned again, but yeah replayed it and it is just lighting.

Still great game and hope you make more

Reactions: Xavster

bricktop

Dec 11, 2017
There is a small error in the location.rpyc file that affects the hint system. This may be the source of your problem. It can be correct by replacing with the following file.
location.rpyc - Also linked in the header post

If you click on the 'i' button in the header bar it should show what quests are still remaining to be completed. The only bug in this display is the one side mission which you are aware of.
I downloaded a fresh game and applied the patch, "Side Mission" still is green, however I seem to be able to progress the main story again (I've just arrived at Pleiades Station to speak with Capt Matthews). I suspect something was off with the game itself initially. Thank you for taking time to reply!

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
My problem is that the resident lesbian taking advantage of the semi-innocent alien hottie (special stretches in cargo bay ,kissing practice, masturbation, naked massages,) and the like and she tells you to not tell her girlfriend I would at least like to have the option of either blackmailing her or ratting her out to her girlfriend and watch as their relationship implodes because of her cheating ways/betraying her trust. I'm not okay with him just standing idle and letting her take advantage of ah (alien hottie ).... sorry I forgot their names

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I downloaded a fresh game and applied the patch, "Side Mission" still is green, however I seem to be able to progress the main story again (I've just arrived at Pleiades Station to speak with Capt Matthews). I suspect something was off with the game itself initially. Thank you for taking time to reply!
Good to see that you are making progress in the main story line as it represents the bulk of the game. As far as the side mission appearing green, the error is actually in another file 'quest.rpyc' which I have also posted a correction in this thread. The error is fairly trivial and you will see that it will automatically fix in the next version. If you really want it to display correctly now, you can download the replacement file, however it doesn't make any difference to your save game and will also not affect your game moving forwards.

For those that are interested in the coding, there is a variable in game side01, which is initially set to 0. If you reject the mission it is set to 1 and if you complete the mission it is set to 2. I just messed up when I coded the quest display, as pretty much every other event just uses the 0 / 1 to register it being complete.

erkper

May 16, 2018
... and salvage hasn't been worth it compared to normal trade runs.
Strange, my experience with salvage vs trade has been the exact opposite. I don't ever bother doing regular trading (unless it's required for the plot) after I get the scanner. And my profits jump through the roof, even compared to Tiffany's boosted trade rates.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Agreed with Gmandingo, I literally want to air lock space both the lesbians to be honest and salvage hasn't been worth it compared to normal trade runs. really wish their was a way to stop the red head lesbian from cock blocking the mc with his alien hottie bodyguard.
I agree with the lesbian part, at least for the red head.
As for making money, trading isn't worth it compared to salvaging, unless we can get a larger ship/large cargo expansion.
For salvaging save scumming is the way to go, as the shipwrecks are randomly generated.
Look for alien ships not the human freighters, go for the green, undamaged ship parts and finaly when they come back from salvaging u can see from their reaction if it is a good part or not, if not scroll back try an other location.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dalish

segegeleg

Aug 8, 2020
Like .. what?

Actually talking to the girls you keep interrupting?
Haha maybe having the interruptions pass the time, but it could be something as simple as workout/ relax/ have a shower. Pretty much just want things that pass the time naturally.

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes