Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Strange, my experience with salvage vs trade has been the exact opposite. I don't ever bother doing regular trading (unless it's required for the plot) after I get the scanner. And my profits jump through the roof, even compared to Tiffany's boosted trade rates.
Once Tiffany has boosted trade rates, you can get 80 protein on one planet move to a different one, sell for huge profit, then take titanium back so you're making consistent thousands upon thousands every day due to the difference between what you bought it for and what you sold it for.

I found trading far more profitable than the salvaging.

Reactions: Geowraith

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Once Tiffany has boosted trade rates, you can get 80 protein on one planet move to a different one, sell for huge profit, then take titanium back so you're making consistent thousands upon thousands every day due to the difference between what you bought it for and what you sold it for.

I found trading far more profitable than the salvaging.
I get benefits from both. Using the check all spots in the derelicts by back scrolling brings the salvage return up to the max...and adds a little fun to the mission. I also use trading to improve my profit. It depends on which system I'm in. Some System jumps take more energy than others.

The thing I like is the openness of choices of what/which avenue you wish to pursue.

BTW, after you reach the end you might go on a little further as there is a game afterwards that lets you find out more about your crew . . .and its fun too.

Reactions: Brovalon

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
I saw on Patreon that V0.50 is coming this week?
NICE! Curious on what is added...

What I really like about Callisto, is that it is way more an actual game instead of all those VNs out there
I really like to see more adult games instead of endless "click-through-the-dialogue-until-you-choose-if-you-want-to-see-a-lwd-scene" types of 'games'

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Holy shiet!
I dunno why I have avoided this game for this long.
Good story, good music, good animations.
Well done dev.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Ver .5??? Oh,Dear, I Hope not!
I'm afraid to look! Its been sooo good for so long...
If it keeps up like this, This will be the first game I'll look forward to going back and starting it ALL OVER AGAIN!
just to 'keep it up' between updates.... (this is my Fav game....can you tell? :) )

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I saw on Patreon that V0.50 is coming this week?
NICE! Curious on what is added...
I hate to burst your bubble, however it is still some time until v0.50 is released. Within the weekly update there is a detailed report of what is still remaining and the estimate release date for the beta / full version. The following dates are my best estimate of when these will occur, however they are subject to change.
  • Estimate Beta Release - 08 Nov 2020
  • Estimated Full Release - 06 Dec 2020
Note that the main difference between the beta and the full release other than bug corrections, will be the inclusion of the side mission.

Edit: I can see how the Patreon post when viewed by non-Patreons could be misleading and have since tweaked.

Soon to void the space near you ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For reference these are images posted on the Discord channel. They are game test renders for the most part, although the vampire ones are from a separate story I did over a year ago. The last one with Tiffany is actually a frame from an animation.

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
hate to burst your bubble, however it is still some time until v0.50 is released. Within the weekly update there is a detailed report of what is still remaining and the estimate release date for the beta / full version. The following dates are my best estimate of when these will occur, however they are subject to change.
  • Estimate Beta Release - 08 Nov 2020
  • Estimated Full Release - 06 Dec 2020
AWWW, I just misread the Patreon post then......:(

Thanks for the heads up, keep on going, you are doing great!

Reactions: Xavster

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
i may be overlooking something but so far i completed the prologue missions 5 of them ... is that the end ?

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
i may be overlooking something but so far i completed the prologue missions 5 of them ... is that the end ?
Just exit out of the terminal and start going about doing stuff on the ship.
This version ends at a scene with a pool and a bunch of colours. You definitely won't miss it.

Reactions: michael1984

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
Strange, my experience with salvage vs trade has been the exact opposite. I don't ever bother doing regular trading (unless it's required for the plot) after I get the scanner. And my profits jump through the roof, even compared to Tiffany's boosted trade rates.
there seems to hit a point in my salvage runs also where any option you get is shit thumbs down for everything, saved and both ships all options are garbage

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
Agreed with Gmandingo, I literally want to air lock space both the lesbians to be honest and salvage hasn't been worth it compared to normal trade runs. really wish their was a way to stop the red head lesbian from cock blocking the mc with his alien hottie bodyguard.
This pissed me off allot. Everytime I went there was something going on I couldn't join and the redhead making hints that she was gonna hit it.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
The prologue (ver 0.1) is only a small part of the current game. To enter the main game press the off button (central towards bottom) on the main screen on the computer. There is also a map and hint system in the information bar at the top of the screen. I will modify the introduction in the next version to give a quick tutorial as a small portion of the players are getting stuck at the beginning of the game.

I think there's more because other girls haven't have sex with the MC only two Tanya and Lia
The game is a work in progress, hence romantic options with the majority of the girls is not currently developed. The next version will include significantly more lewd content. This will continue to expand with each new version.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
there seems to hit a point in my salvage runs also where any option you get is shit thumbs down for everything, saved and both ships all options are garbage
Salvaging is a little bit of the luck of the draw (which ship / damage level). Each time you attempt salvage, you will be presented with a couple of ship options with differing damage. The potential income varies greatly from ~1,000 credits to ~15,000 credits. Trading is a more reliable source of income once you understand the regional pricing. The advantage of salvage is that you can't loose money from the venture. Note that the more profitable salvage options are deliberately rarer than the more mundane ones.

PS: The earned credits can be put to good use starting with v0.50.

Reactions: erkper
4.20 star(s) 118 Votes