Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You can!
You can do anything!
I haven't played this game in a while and I'm just wondering can we tell Rachel to stay away from Kara yet. I really hated Rachel last time I played and it annoyed me that she keeps going after Kara when I wanted to do a Kara only playthrough and Rachel kept getting in the way and you had no option to tell her to stop.
But ... should you?
Self righteous devs might think otherwise and strip you of the power to bully crew members off eachother.

• Haha
Reactions: Rinbael

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
does this game have any choice? choose to see a scene or not, it's not really a choice, the game seems kinetic to me :confused:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
About the game and how to get into it:
The prologue (ver 0.1) is only a small part of the current game. To enter the main game press the off button (central towards bottom) on the main screen on the computer. There is also a map and hint system in the information bar at the top of the screen. I will modify the introduction in the next version to give a quick tutorial as a small portion of the players are getting stuck at the beginning of the game.
The game is a work in progress, hence romantic options with the majority of the girls is not currently developed. The next version will include significantly more lewd content. This will continue to expand with each new version.
There is a lot of new lewd content added with the next version. The current lewd content with Tanya in the Captain's room will likely be scrapped and replaced with new content. Think the Lia interactive interface on steroids. As far as waking up in the morning, I will add some more variety to this in the next version.

Reactions: haooni

Makeza

Oct 1, 2020
Holy damn, got this 0.50 today and this stuff is awesome so far! Nice little space opera with very good renderings and good quality animations. I like. Only that relationships evolving with girls feels little too slow burn, maybe that gets more speed later in game...but I do look forward to updates. :p

Reactions: Geowraith

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Callisto [v0.50] [Xavster] - Original Size: 1.57GB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (757MB): -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I must fucked up my choices or something. I can't unlock Kara other scenes. I can only get the nightly oral sex and can't unlock other ones. I can unlock the other ones for the other 3 characters. I guess I might start over for Kara alone.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Click on the power button at the bottom of the main computer window. Then hit the map button at the top of the screen and then progress the gold star quests (main quests). The game and options will open up from there.
As far as progressing certain relationships, this changes course a little with 0.50. Previous to this the relationships were fully plot driven, however I am introducing a new relationship system that will allow you to opt in or out of any relationships. From this point onward, progressing the main story will deepen the trust you have with other crew members, however it will be your choice on how far to take it.
To clarify the above, it is essentially a tracker that shows your interest in certain parties. You have the three main central characters and then the others whom hold some allegiance to central characters. As you focus on one sector the index increases (with changing colour and facial expression), however decreases in the other sectors. Essentially at any given time you may be in the good books with one sector and out of favour with others. This is not static, and will change with every interaction you elect to undertake with crew members.

The index will control what lewd content is available at any time and will also be used to tailor the crews interactions with the player. Additionally I will use it to trigger certain events between crew members, such as Tiffany perhaps wanting to play a prank on Lia given the relative relationship score above. Whilst it will be possible to experience all of the lewd content in the final game on a single play through, it will require you to switch your love interest several times during the game. Also if you want to play like a monk from 0.50 onward that will be possible also. :LOL:

Reactions: haooni

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
So I just finished playing most of the content and it seems you still can't do anything to stop Rachel going after Kara yet unless I missed something.

Also does anyone know if there is a way to not have that marriage thing with Lia and Tanya.Is there a way to lose points with Lia and Tanya? I ended up with alot of points with them even though I basically ignored them most of the game

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Callisto v0.50.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
So I just finished playing most of the content and it seems you still can't do anything to stop Rachel going after Kara yet unless I missed something.

Also does anyone know if there is a way to not have that marriage thing with Lia and Tanya.Is there a way to lose points with Lia and Tanya? I ended up with alot of points with them even though I basically ignored them most of the game
I just know the more Kara sleeps with me the lower points go for Lia and Tiffany. Problem is I can't unlock Kara best sex scenes.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I just know the more Kara sleeps with me the lower points go for Lia and Tiffany. Problem is I can't unlock Kara best sex scenes.
I don't even know how to get Kara to sleep with me. I have completed all the story missions including her quests yet I still only have five points with her. Lia and Tanya love me even though I ignored them the whole playthrough and only did the silver star events that involved Kara and ignored all the others.

Reactions: Geowraith

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
is it possible to get rachel?ive set these stats high rac_dev=9999 and rac_exp=9999rac_rel=9999
although ive no idea wtf they are or do LOL i love red heads damn it!!!

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes