str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I don't even know how to get Kara to sleep with me. I have completed all the story missions including her quests yet I still only have five points with her. Lia and Tanya love me even though I ignored them the whole playthrough and only did the silver star events that involved Kara and ignored all the others.
just have to spar with her and then once in a while will see leg sweep or something like that and then you kiss her
i done it lots so took a long time to get her into my bed HOW EVER she doesnt fuck at least not for me yet
give u head grinds you cum on face or body and thats it :(

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I don't even know how to get Kara to sleep with me. I have completed all the story missions including her quests yet I still only have five points with her. Lia and Tanya love me even though I ignored them the whole playthrough and only did the silver star events that involved Kara and ignored all the others.
After I finished her last story mission. I was able to invite her. On my old save and a new playthrough. It's just I have no idea how to unlock her other sex positions. Other characters the more you invite them the more positions you get with Kara is pretty much locked.

I know for a fact love points matter for sex positions. I messed around with Tiffany the lower it was she only kissed. When I put the points high we was fucking. Even with Kara if its low you only kiss but when its high you only get oral. Yet in the game folder she got sex positions. It's either me or the dev.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I must fucked up my choices or something. I can't unlock Kara other scenes. I can only get the nightly oral sex and can't unlock other ones. I can unlock the other ones for the other 3 characters. I guess I might start over for Kara alone.
same prob with me bro i feel your pain haha

Reactions: Almighty

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
just have to spar with her and then once in a while will see leg sweep or something like that and then you kiss her
i done it lots so took a long time to get her into my bed HOW EVER she doesnt fuck at least not for me yet
give u head grinds you cum on face or body and thats it :(
Yeah I found that out after I posted it was disappointing. Kara barely has any content with the MC most of her scenes seem to involve Rachel. The MC only gets the workout stuff or can invite her to his bed but Rachel gets to spar with her, kiss her,massage her,shower with her and do the yoga stuff with her it's really annoying.

• Red Heart
Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
After I finished her last story mission. I was able to invite her. On my old save and a new playthrough. It's just I have no idea how to unlock her other sex positions. Other characters the more you invite them the more positions you get with Kara is pretty much locked.

I know for a fact love points matter for sex positions. I messed around with Tiffany the lower it was she only kissed. When I put the points high we was fucking. Even with Kara if its low you only kiss but when its high you only get oral. Yet in the game folder she got sex positions. It's either me or the dev.
i been playing around with points not sure what they are for or do but here they are
kar_dev=9999 kar_exp=9999 kar_rel=9999

i want rachel really bad i love red heads :d

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
So if anyone cares I just did a play through where I used the console to set Lia and Tanya's relationship points to zero. You still have to do the ceremony thing with Lia and end up having a threesome with her and Tanya and you don't have a choice to reject it.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
i been playing around with points not sure what they are for or do but here they are
kar_dev=9999 kar_exp=9999 kar_rel=9999

i want rachel really bad i love red heads :d
That still doesn't unlock her other scenes. For other characters it goes by love
love_kar=xxx love_tif=xxx love_lia=xxx etc.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
So if anyone cares I just did a play through where I used the console to set Lia and Tanya's relationship points to zero. You still have to do the ceremony thing with Lia and end up having a threesome with her and Tanya and you don't have a choice to reject it.
how do u get rachel or can you?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Are you suggesting we treat them babes like dirt, never get any points,
then we get married and a threesome with the side gurl?
This must be a real life simulator after all ... game be so akin to what goes on in our lives 4 sure.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
how do u get rachel or can you?
Sorry I have no idea. I hate Rachel and would rather kick her out the airlock than have anything to do with her. After using unren to unpack the image files it doesn't seem like she has any scenes with the MC other than the shower one.

• Haha

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
This game is so confusing. I don't know how to activate the scenes, I don't know which scenes I activated recently, much less how to release more of this.

The game would be perfect if it had a decent hint system, but instead of the hint system it has an index tab that doesn't do much for anything.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
This game is so confusing. I don't know how to activate the scenes, I don't know which scenes I activated recently, much less how to release more of this.

The game would be perfect if it had a decent hint system, but instead of the hint system it has an index tab that doesn't do much for anything.
i feel your pain brother and IF i click the i icon my game crashes LOL

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
has anyone else gotten the full sex menu for kar ?ive got her points maxed and no luck Screenshot.png

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018

Yeah I agree it's confusing. Other people have brought up the same points before but the dev doesn't want to change it.

The only thing I can suggest is to bring up the main ship map and forward time till you see stars on the map. Gold star=story event and silver star=side event you can only pick up side quests if you are on bumblebee station.

has anyone else gotten the full sex menu for kar ?ive got her points maxed and no luck
Nope. I have no idea how to get those scenes I only knew they existed after I extracted the images hopefully the dev tells us how when he is able to read the thread.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
can we have these on our ship too and if so how
recruit_chiara :(0)recruit_felicity :(0)recruit_jool :(1)recruit_paige :(0)recruit_vera :(0)

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
You can travel to other places if you talk to Tanya when she is on the bridge or click the buttons I've highlighted in the spoiler below. If you click the forward time button after you have chosen where to go the Main Character will eventually leave the ship if he can.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You can travel to other places if you talk to Tanya when she is on the bridge or click the buttons I've highlighted in the spoiler below. If you click the forward time button after you have chosen where to go the Main Character will eventually leave the ship if he can.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
haha ok cool man ty so aside from the 8 on board our ship we cant have anymore join us right?

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
haha ok cool man ty so aside from the 8 on board our ship we cant have anymore join us right?
Nope only the people already on board. All the recruit able characters are for the strip club and only the strip club and they don't leave the club at all.

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes