Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Nice to see that I have stirred up some feelings. In relation to the actions of Admiral Gracen, she is a bit of a hard ass. Despite no longer being command of the MC, she still wields a lot of influence. Whilst not quite in the manner you suggested above, the MC will level the playing field later in the game.
Hope we get some hate sex to humiliate her in the future and show who is boss xD.
Btw I see how the mc already have a extra card now, since he knows she doenst want the public to know she and the military are involved in those attack that can be a blackmail card for the mc if she ever try anything, also paidback is a bitch as they say.

On another note, will the mc ever go back to the military and maybe even surpassing Admiral Grace (considering she is a 1star admiral) by saving some planet or something?
I can see many possibilities for this game and the Krillen war xD

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
fyn.jpg
Hope we get some hate sex to humiliate her in the future and show who is boss xD.
Btw I see how the mc already have a extra card now, since he knows she doenst want the public to know she and the military are involved in those attack that can be a blackmail card for the mc if she ever try anything, also paidback is a bitch as they say.

On another note, will the mc ever go back to the military and maybe even surpassing Admiral Grace (considering she is a 1star admiral) by saving some planet or something?

Reactions: Geowraith

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Thanks for the reply, I haven't seen a recurrence of the love scores blip, so perhaps I misunderstood what I saw that time. That mechanic seems a little odd to me. Julia's score never drops much at all despite me completely ignoring her (hovers constantly in the 4.0-4.4 range,) same with Alice, but Tiffany's and Lia's will rapidly drop even below those two even if I do pay some occasional attention to them. I will send you a save game if I see that blip again.

And Kitchen LT - F did trigger for me the next Tuesday early. Pretty sure I got both of them on Tuesday, not Fridays, but again that could have been my oversight.
Thanks for the advice regarding kitchen events and the relationship wheel.

As a clarification regarding the relationship wheel, it provides a balance between crew members. The outer ring has half their score dependent upon the scores of the inner ring, with the remainder based upon specific actions with them and the other girls in the outer ring. Think of it in terms of friendships / alliances between crew members. The positioning of the crew members in the wheel is deliberate.

Also as a quick tip relating to the relationship wheel, there are 6 pranks in the game played by the girls of the inner circle on each other. For them to trigger, you need to have their love scores skewed in the correct way. If any of you have any suggestions for additional pranks, feel free to post them.

The game has been planned at a high level to the end of the story. This will see the MC becoming more than just a freighter captain later in the game.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Xavster i dont know what is happening the sex options with the girls in my room for some reason reset and the ones with Kara dont progress pass this o and you can get the option progress with ( Lia,Tanya, and Tiffany back but is going to reset for some reason).
1607320742301.png
btw i try to like lvl up her and dont work just stays in those options this is my save if you can check pls and ty

Last edited:

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Xavster i dont know what is happening the sex options with the girls in my room for some reason reset and the ones with Kara dont progress pass this o and you can get the option progress with ( Lia,Tanya, and Tiffany back but is going to reset for some reason).
View attachment 932106
btw i try to like lvl up her and dont work just stays in those options this is my save if you can check pls and ty
The game is actually working as intended. The relationship with Kara hasn't progressed to the next level in the game (main story developments), hence intercourse is off the cards at this point. You will have to wait until I create v0.60.

The available lewd acts at any time with the girls depends upon your current relationship score with them. Been ignoring them for a while and you will have to get back into their good books. Just a matter of doing some of the more tame lewd acts with them to raise their affection towards you.

Reactions: imzahai

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The game is actually working as intended. The relationship with Kara hasn't progressed to the next level in the game (main story developments), hence intercourse is off the cards at this point. You will have to wait until I create v0.60.

The available lewd acts at any time with the girls depends upon your current relationship score with them. Been ignoring them for a while and you will have to get back into their good books. Just a matter of doing some of the more tame lewd acts with them to raise their affection towards you.
You should consider reusing the sex scene of Tracey in the apartment.. and for us to repeat it again whenever we visit Gideon.
I can't wait for Rachel and Alice content :p

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
You should consider reusing the sex scene of Tracey in the apartment.. and for us to repeat it again whenever we visit Gideon.
I can't wait for Rachel and Alice content :p
You can utilise the replay feature in the quest tracker to look at the scene again. Have to run through a fair amount of dialogue first though.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You can utilise the replay feature in the quest tracker to look at the scene again. Have to run through a fair amount of dialogue first though.
yeah but it will be better a repeat like the sex scenes when you call them to bed, also it will be nice that we dont lose the ability to fuck them if we have been a few days with other girls, at least give the player the option since such system can be a drawnback to the players.
For example, I did have sex with Lia and after fooling with Tyff to get all her sex scenes Lia goes back to only kissing/blowjob
(I get the point you want to make, but is also not so realistic for a girl that was fucking you to just go back and do "shy " stuff again)

Last edited:

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
maybe something that tells you what to do? I have side quest 1 available but unsure how to trigger it. Tried clicking on it and no info comes up?

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
yeah but it will be better a repeat like the sex scenes when you call them to bed, also it will be nice that we dont lose the ability to fuck them if we have been a few days with other girls, at least give the player the option since such system can be a drawnback to the players.
For example, I did have sex with Lia and after fooling with Tyff to get all her sex scenes Lia goes back to only kissing/blowjob
(I get the point you want to make, but is also not so realistic for a girl that was fucking you to just go back and do "shy " stuff again)
If I really wanted to be realistic, Lia would refuse to speak to you for 6 months after being with another girl. :p

I will give it some thought, however my intention is that players would tend to focus on their favourites and hence have all the options open for those. Note that based upon decisions made in game and also the amount of credits you have made, you can keep more of the girls happy at any time. Hence you could have all of the options open for 2 of the center 3 girls at any given time.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
maybe something that tells you what to do? I have side quest 1 available but unsure how to trigger it. Tried clicking on it and no info comes up?
Current side quests activate if you travel to beehive station. To be honest I was expecting that players would actually travel around the galaxy trading / salvaging between events.

Last edited:
Reactions: professorx10

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
Current

Current side quests activate if you travel to beehive station. To be honest I was expecting that players would actually travel around the galaxy trading / salvaging between events.
But that is the boring part. Characters are great, story is interesting and all that comes with pretty visuals. And then you bury the thing in a fucking sandbox.

God damn it. I will never understand why devs think that is a good choice.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
The game is still in progress and hence some items are not implemented to date. Once the relationship with Kara progresses to the next level, I will give some options in relation to having her cut off acts with Rachel. Note that their current acts are more of a result of Kara naivety than anything else.
The relationship with Lia was necessary for what happens in the story later in the game. The 'love points' are dynamic and will change if you pay attention to the other girls. The maximum affection across all of the crew is also affected by certain choices in the game and the funds accumulated via trading / salvage.
Thanks for answering. Rachel taking advantage of Kara's naivety makes me really hate her especially since the MC can't do anything stop it. I would have at least liked the option to show Alice what Rachel is doing with Kara and put a stop to it that way.

I understand the Lia relationship is required for the story but it's kind of annoying that you are forced into a relationship with her even if you aren't interested in her. It gets worse when you are forced into what is basically marriage with her and end up in a threesome with her and Tanya with no option to reject it even though every other sex scene in the game is optional after the prologue.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is bogus with capital B!!!
MC must be feeling like sh** every waking day and this is how awful his command is in this game:
Lia goes commando and does the banter like a horny skleenex in mating season with him,
but will not talk to him, EVEN THOUGH HE SUPPOSEDLY IS THE CAPTAIN OF THE SHIP!

If I really wanted to be realistic, Lia would refuse to speak to you for 6 months after being with another girl. :p
Guess her mouth is so potty noone can trust what goes awal from it:
j1.jpg

You are my GF bathing nekkid with another babe ... how am I the +1 ???
Talk about double standards,
+ pro active discrimination on gender basis
+ and biased retrograd gender inequality enforcement.

How on earth does that level of distasteful go fkk yourself dismissal come after the talk below is disheartening:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
vfr.jpg
Aha .. so dancing nekkid to arouse the opposite sex and blue balling them afterwards is the kind of disgusting
gender inequality bullying lesbians are so popular for in this game and let to get away with,
but honest talk on the issue is scrapped from the script for .. what ever reason.

MC must be furious out of his mind all the time and this is why:
This is the level of surreal nonsense this game gets into because of unfinished reasoning behind scenes.

The fact lesbians like Rachel just get p**y handed to her on every turn while MC gets to be accused for it all.

The fact dev will not let MC have a real talk like a real human being with Alice about the sh** Rachel is pulling
with literally every other gurl on the f**ng ship.

The fact that MC is excluded form literally every talk that other crew members have just based on gender,
the inequality even his GF distastefully shovels piles of down his throat and all the nonsensical and
active exclusion from the community of MC who is told, literally, to fkk himself and let them talk without him.

Oh .,.. and one last thing .. where is the pole dance???

View attachment chiara_a.webm

Last edited:

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Oh .,.. and one last thing .. where is the pole dance???

View attachment 932399
I created that little animation several months ago. Decided the quality of what I came up with wasn't sufficient to include in the game. Have better source material on which to base animations now and should be able to create better and longer dance animations.

The intention is that transparent animations similar to the one you have posted will replace the current static images when you look at the stages in the strip club. The coding adjustment is trivial, however I have to create the animations.

erkper

May 16, 2018
But that is the boring part. Characters are great, story is interesting and all that comes with pretty visuals. And then you bury the thing in a fucking sandbox.

God damn it. I will never understand why devs think that is a good choice.
I have to agree with the boring part. I will say, as a sandbox this is just about the best I've seen on F95. I'd even go farther than boring though and say travelling around the various stations is counter-productive since you can make much more money just going from the salvage fields to the junkyard and never even visit the station in the Beehive sector, let alone go to other sectors - unless you are specifically pushed there by the plot events. And especially if the girls' relationships are going to be partially based on your cash flow, there is very little incentive to travel station to station just for shits and giggles.

I also agree there should be more prompting to let the player know that those side events will only fire in Beehive Station or that the bar is on Gideon - the only reason I really knew I needed to visit those locations to trigger events in the quest tracker was that I've been hanging here the last few months.

As a clarification regarding the relationship wheel, it provides a balance between crew members. The outer ring has half their score dependent upon the scores of the inner ring, with the remainder based upon specific actions with them and the other girls in the outer ring. Think of it in terms of friendships / alliances between crew members. The positioning of the crew members in the wheel is deliberate.
So as it stands, Rachel can end up with the highest score of any girl even though she really has no interaction with MC other than the shower after the basketball game? Seems off to be banging the shit out of Lia and Tanya, then spend some time with Kara, and find that Rachel is now leading the pack. I understand your intent to balance the girls (only so much love to go around) and their alliances, but it seems to me the outer layer are getting too much bonus right now.

Last edited:

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Did I get that right, there is animations in the picture folder for intercourse with Kara and Tiffany but we can't trigger them until v0.60?
Also there is picture set named stranded but I couldn't find that scene. Is it in the game yet or did I miss something?
Overall very nice game, I think it's time put Kara back on my fan sigs.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Did I get that right, there is animations in the picture folder for intercourse with Kara and Tiffany but we can't trigger them until v0.60?
Also there is picture set named stranded but I couldn't find that scene. Is it in the game yet or did I miss something?
You can bang Tiff in this version - it might take a couple of sessions to work her score high enough but it isn't that hard to accomplish.

Reactions: Johnny6

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I have to agree with the boring part. I will say, as a sandbox this is just about the best I've seen on F95. I'd even go farther than boring though and say travelling around the various stations is counter-productive since you can make much more money just going from the salvage fields to the junkyard and never even visit the station in the Beehive sector, let alone go to other sectors - unless you are specifically pushed there by the plot events. And especially if the girls' relationships are going to be partially based on your cash flow, there is very little incentive to travel station to station just for shits and giggles.

I also agree there should be more prompting to let the player know that those side events will only fire in Beehive Station or that the bar is on Gideon - the only reason I really knew I needed to visit those locations to trigger events in the quest tracker was that I've been hanging here the last few months.

So as it stands, Rachel can end up with the highest score of any girl even though she really has no interaction with MC other than the shower after the basketball game? Seems off to be banging the shit out of Lia and Tanya, then spend some time with Kara, and find that Rachel is now leading the pack. I understand your intent to balance the girls (only so much love to go around) and their alliances, but it seems to me the outer layer are getting too much bonus right now.
Have tweaked the quest text for the club to indicate that it is on Gideon. Will give some of the other quests some thought in terms of additional hints. I don't want to prescribe to the player exactly how they should play the game. The game is meant to be an exercise in exploration, rather than a spectator sport.

The high relationship score with Rachel is likely just a product of a very high score with Kara. Currently the outer circle is not particularly relevant, as with the exception of Tanya, there is very limited content for the other girls.

Intercourse with Tiffany is already available, however the intercourse animations have not been included for Kara and the associated code is deactivated.

The stranded series of images is an adult episode on the TV. Accessible from the couch in the Captain's room. Even included a star on the map screen when each new episode is available.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
The high relationship score with Rachel is likely just a product of a very high score with Kara. Currently the outer circle is not particularly relevant, as with the exception of Tanya, there is very limited content for the other girls.
I understand you are still working on filling out the relationship wheel but I don't get why the scores for each character are so tightly linked with each other.

I know you are trying to have a kind of alliance system but I don't think it makes sense that because you have a good relationship with Kara you also end up with a good relationship with Rachel as well even though you can completely ignore her and have nothing to do with her.

Especially in the case of Rachel surely it should be the opposite because the MC is a rival to her for Kara's affections therefore the more points you have with Kara the less you should have for Rachel.

Reactions: ElBandarra
4.20 star(s) 118 Votes