Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is the horrid fact ... Rachel thinks of Kara as a pet ... she calls her ”my alien”.
That is what you get when Mc kissing Kara is a surprise,
but Rachel actively doing cavity inspections and touching and bullying and corrupting her is a given.

This game assumes lesbians are entitled to and have it easy to corurpt or touch or lie and cheat because of some uknown reason ...
It is just that ... MC is literally dumped out of any real relationship.
Even his supposed GF goes showering with other babes and gets kinki with them ... like they fornicate out of the blue.
What do you think they do in there? In the shower, nekkid, in their rooms, mast//////*****ing?
What do you think Rachel does in the shower with literally every other gurl?
Especially in the case of Rachel surely it should be the opposite because the MC is a rival to her for Kara's affections therefore the more points you have with Kara the less you should have for Rachel.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ElBandarra

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.50 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is no alliance .. it is corruption and domination.
The designate stupid gurls are turned into personal toys by their supposed friends.
The obvious part is the fact MC has nothing like that.
That is the alienating fact of this game .. everyone has their own victim to dominate,
all the while Mc is the victim to all of them.

I know you are trying to have a kind of alliance system but I don't think it makes sense that because you have a good relationship with Kara you also end up with a good relationship with Rachel as well even though you can completely ignore her and have nothing to do with her.
MC always gets the scraps ...
from his GF after she seduces and dominates lia, from Rachel after she breaks and seduces Kara

MC never has any personality, always gets the boot out of any meaningful conversation.
MC has nothing and noone of his own, he is cheated out of everything, like he is not even in the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ElBandarra

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
There is no alliance .. it is corruption and domination.
The designate stupid gurls are turned into personal toys by their supposed friends.
The obvious part is the fact MC has nothing like that.
That is the alienating fact of this game .. everyone has their own victim to dominate,
all the while Mc is the victim to all of them.

MC always gets the scraps ...
from his GF after she seduces and dominates lia, from Rachel after she breaks and seduces Kara

MC never has any personality, always gets the boot out of any meaningful conversation.
MC has nothing and noone of his own, he is cheated out of everything, like he is not even in the game.
The robot maid should be an option..
She might be the only one you can have an equal relationship with and not have to worry about all the other predatory lesbos stealing her :LOL:
Loved the game but the LI setup is horrible in it. Rachel? fire the fucker out an airlock and grow some balls mc.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
The robot maid should be an option..
She might be the only one you can have an equal relationship with and not have to worry about all the other predatory lesbos stealing her :LOL:
Loved the game but the female setup is horrible in it. Rachel? fire the fucker out an airlock and grow some balls mc.
I don't know about that, the robot maid does try to kill the MC because he is a man. Alice claims she fixed it but I don't trust her anyway.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I don't know about that, the robot maid does try to kill the MC because he is a man. Alice claims she fixed it but I don't trust her anyway.
That`s...a fair point. No worries, the Cap`n should just get used to using a high powered vacuum cleaner....no blue balling there!
actually, might be no balls too...if they get sucked off :unsure:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
That`s...a fair point. No worries, the Cap`n should just get used to using a high powered vacuum cleaner....no blue balling there!
actually, might be no balls too...if they get sucked off :unsure:
The question we should be asking is can the MC lose his balls from the vacuum cleaner if he didn't have any to begin with or is it Schrodinger's balls where the MC simultaneously both has balls and doesn't have them at the same time.:unsure:

Either that or someone stole them and the next story quest is the MC tracking down who stole his balls and getting them back.

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Soth

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
If I really wanted to be realistic, Lia would refuse to speak to you for 6 months after being with another girl. :p

I will give it some thought, however my intention is that players would tend to focus on their favourites and hence have all the options open for those. Note that based upon decisions made in game and also the amount of credits you have made, you can keep more of the girls happy at any time. Hence you could have all of the options open for 2 of the center 3 girls at any given time.
I was trying to fuck one girl each day to keep them all happy, but the main problem with such a system of reset is that I will need at least 2 or 3 days sleeping with the same girl to be able to fuck her, so that will make all the other girls reset and that will make me unable to keep em all happy. That is the main problem I see with that system. Maybe you can extend the reset for one more week or 2 to at least give us time to be able to keep all of them happy (since it has harem).

Especially in the case of Rachel surely it should be the opposite because the MC is a rival to her for Kara's affections therefore the more points you have with Kara the less you should have for Rachel.
The Harem tag is there for a reason, and Rachel clearly lusts for the mcs dick too ( even Alice does but refuses to admit it).
So nope, Rachel may have even helped the mc to get with Kara since she speaks a lot to her about him and she may be next to get fucked by the mc, also all that making out of Rachel may bite her back and make Alice more likely to fuck the mc.
(I only agree about the fact that Rachel kind of uses the excuse to help her to get nasty and take advantage of Kara but like the other girls she also helps her friend get it on with the mc like the friends of Lia, Tiff, etc)

PS: I agree with some people that think this game is more or less kinetic when it comes to making choices but I don't really mind it at all since Harem games are better this way, both for the dev and the players.

Reactions: professorx10

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Love indexes really suck, is there a point at which you no longer have to worry about any particular girl ie: 10?

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
What is the best way to increase all girls' love indexes?
The ship can be made more harmonious by making certain decisions within the game (for example side mission 2). Also the total amount of credits paid out in ship salaries also makes the girls happier. It is not possible to max out all the girls at the same time as the game creates a balance between them.
lia + kara + tiff = Harmony (Current possible range is 14 to 19)

If a modder really dislikes the system and chooses to tweak the code, it is pretty simple to do. However given that I believe it adds to the game and certain events use it to trigger, that modder isn't going to be me. The game will also be tweaked to utilise the current score to slightly affect day to day interactions in later versions. Small things like referring to the MC by say nickname for a high score and 'Captain' for a low score. This should make the relationships with the crew feel more immersive.

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
I'm having difficulty locating side mission 2, can someone tell me please how to start,
It just says incomplete so if started I lost its next goal/location

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
It seems like a couple of the shower animations do not run... I ran into some abrupt transitions from shower to ship passageway... Kia for sure, and at least one more.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I guess i'll add my voice to the dislike of the current implementation of the Love Carosel.

Not for the reasons of the alliance like system but for the way the characters you can invite to bed seem to forget or just dismiss where you've already gotten in the relationship (e.g Having Lia completely regress to only giving you BJ's).

I'm not sure tying that system to sexual actions is for the best in the long term unless there's some flags that can be changed to prevent complete character regression that invalidates character growth from the story or a similar event.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'm having difficulty locating side mission 2, can someone tell me please how to start,
It just says incomplete so if started I lost its next goal/location
Jeebus...

Keep trading, dude. Just get back to the station where they offered you the first side quest and Rachel will introduce you your next client.

• Angry
Reactions: ILoveSucuk

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The ship can be made more harmonious by making certain decisions within the game (for example side mission 2). Also the total amount of credits paid out in ship salaries also makes the girls happier. It is not possible to max out all the girls at the same time as the game creates a balance between them.
lia + kara + tiff = Harmony (Current possible range is 14 to 19)

If a modder really dislikes the system and chooses to tweak the code, it is pretty simple to do. However given that I believe it adds to the game and certain events use it to trigger, that modder isn't going to be me. The game will also be tweaked to utilise the current score to slightly affect day to day interactions in later versions. Small things like referring to the MC by say nickname for a high score and 'Captain' for a low score. This should make the relationships with the crew feel more immersive.
I have a question: which girls are visiting you at night? Kara, Lia, Tiff & Tanya only? are the other girls "available"? (I guess they aren't)

The hint system is OK. The game is VERY easy and simple.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMAKE everything just because a couple of guys are dumb as fuck.

Last edited:
  • Hey there

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The hint system makes no sense.
Once main story is over, there is no hint, no nudge, no nada.
The relationships are skewed as after you marry one gurl she is as shy as a newborn again .. .Wait! What ???
Is that what you imagine your married life to be?
Get the Fkk out of my sight?
You wanna talk? .. NO ... no you do not ... I am your wife but you are not talking to me.
What is that supposed to be? That is no married life and certainly no royalty center of the universe marriage.
This game is out if whack because the free roam is blind to the quests.
I am married to Lia ... Why is she shy and/or afraid of me?
I am in a GF-BG relationship with Tyna. Why is she not talking to me?
Why are gurls still sleeping with eachother if one is my Wife and the other my GF?
Jeebus...

Keep trading, dude. Just get back to the station where they offered you the first side quest and Rachel will introduce you your next client.
I have a question: which girls are visiting you at night? Kara, Lia, Tiff & Tanya only? are the other girls "available"? (I guess they aren't)

The hint system is OK. The game is VERY easy and simple.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMAKE everything just because a couple of guys are dumb as fuck.
Hou do you explain them apples?
They make no sense at all, whatever twisted game logic you apply.

One last topic point .. if you deem this game so simple .. whya re you not able to tell which gurls are ready 4 romance?
My guess is you could not find out ... if it were that easy, you would have, you are a competent walkthrough maker, gamer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
4.20 star(s) 118 Votes