str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Nope only the people already on board. All the recruit able characters are for the strip club and only the strip club and they don't leave the club at all.
is julia another 1 we cant do anything with like rachel?

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
is julia another 1 we cant do anything with like rachel?
From what I can see from the extracted images yes. If you visit her when she is in the infirmary she can either jack you off or give you a BJ. The only characters that you are able to bang are Tiffany,Lia and Tanya from what I can see from the extracted images.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... this game is turning bonkers.
So Just had the meeting with the admiral supreme mother and we got a mission
Trouble is, crew members are fornicating so much amongst themselves, they do not even want to talk
to their captain, the MC.
There are evenings where they all talk in small groups, while cap is just made to appologise and go
literally fkk himself.

Let us forget hirarchy 4 a moment, nobody sends the captain away under any circumstances.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
From what I can see from the extracted images yes. If you visit her when she is in the infirmary she can either jack you off or give you a BJ. The only characters that you are able to bang are Tiffany,Lia and Tanya from what I can see from the extracted images.
and kar but she dont do much

Reactions: Rinbael

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im surprised actually with as many games there are out that have creampies in them that there inst more for impregnation and pregnancy
love to have those in this game !!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Well ... this game is turning bonkers.
So Just had the meeting with the admiral supreme mother and we got a mission
Trouble is, crew members are fornicating so much amongst themselves, they do not even want to talk
to their captain, the MC.
There are evenings where they all talk in small groups, while cap is just made to appologise and go
literally fkk himself.

Let us forget hirarchy 4 a moment, nobody sends the captain away under any circumstances.
kind of refreshing though eh? Not banging everything in sight???

Makeza

Oct 1, 2020
Hmm, about creampies, there's those with Tanya and Tiffany..I was just wondering (after banging Tiff and Tanya 2 nights in row) and would be very interesting to see impregnation option with either one or both in future...would make very interesting twist in the plot! :LOL: Funny even think what Tiff's mom would do, if girl announces being knocked up by Cap...;)

• Love
Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
the cool thing was having a bunch of us helping each other our with different things with in the game
one of the longest convos ive had on here in a good while LOL

Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Hmm, about creampies, there's those with Tanya and Tiffany..I was just wondering (after banging Tiff and Tanya 2 nights in row) and would be very interesting to see impregnation option with either one or both in future...would make very interesting twist in the plot! :LOL: Funny even think what Tiff's mom would do, if girl announces being knocked up by Cap...;)
hang him off the bow of her flagship!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Another incredible feat is the lack of anything to do when everyone literally tells the captain to fkk off.

They are all bangign in the shower and sending the Mc blue ballin” to fkk himself ...
would make very interesting twist in the plot! :LOL: Funny even think what Tiff's mom would do, if girl announces being knocked up by Cap...;)
That would be something normal.
Yet again ...
That maniac Rachel is banging everybody, appropriating Kara in front and to spite her GF Alice,
but somehow MC is made to pay the tab?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I don't think I've ever seen anyone post this about how the commodities market fluctuates. Here's the code for the basic trade price variables in script.rpy:

Code:
label trade_price:
    $ grain_b = round(32*(1+0.2*math.sin(day*0.25)),1)
    $ protein_b = round(180*(1+0.1*math.sin(day*0.2+3)),1)
    $ fuel_b = round(254*(1+0.08*math.sin(day*0.1+1)),1)
    $ machinery_b = round(86*(1+0.12*math.sin(day*0.25+4)),1)
    $ titanium_b = round(60*(1+0.15*math.sin(day*0.15+2)),1)
    $ beryllium_b = round(120*(1+0.1*math.sin(day*0.2+5)),1)

$ grain_g = round(40*(1+0.2*math.sin(day*0.2+2)),1)
    $ protein_g = round(200*(1+0.1*math.sin(day*0.25+3)),1)
    $ fuel_g = round(226*(1+0.08*math.sin(day*0.15+4)),1)
    $ machinery_g = round(74*(1+0.12*math.sin(day*0.2+1)),1)
    $ titanium_g = round(69*(1+0.15*math.sin(day*0.1)),1)
    $ beryllium_g = round(132*(1+0.1*math.sin(day*0.15+3)),1)

$ grain_r = round(48*(1+0.2*math.sin(day*0.1+4)),1)
    $ protein_r = round(220*(1+0.1*math.sin(day*0.15+5)),1)
    $ fuel_r = round(240*(1+0.08*math.sin(day*0.12+2)),1)
    $ machinery_r = round(80*(1+0.12*math.sin(day*0.22+5)),1)
    $ titanium_r = round(51*(1+0.15*math.sin(day*0.13+6)),1)
    $ beryllium_r = round(110*(1+0.1*math.sin(day*0.22+3)),1)
"b" is the Pleides sector (b as in "base", not beehive)
"g" is the Beehive sector
"r" is the Orion Nebula

I'm a bit clueless as to why the author decided to use sine based on the day number instead of a proper random number function call times their upper/lower modifier. Note that the base price will not be the actual strike point because of your trading experience and the possible help of a certain crew member after a point when they've learned how to haggle.

Grain: lowest price on Pleides (low 25.6, high 38.4) highest on Orion (38.4, 57.6)
Protein: lowest price on Pleides (144, 216) highest on Orion (176, 264)
fuel: lowest price on Beehive (180.8, 240) highest on Pleides (203.2, 304.8)
machinery: lowest price on Beehive (59.2, 88.8) highest on Pleides (68.8, 103.2)
titanium: lowest price on Orion (40.8, 61.2) highest on Beehive (55.2, 82.8)
beryllium: lowest price on Orion (88, 132) highest on Beehive (105.6, 158.4)

The obvious triangle route of Pleides -> Orion -> Beehive and back isn't a sure thing at any given point since the delta between lowest and highest base prices can fall between the high/low range swings. You also want to fill your hold as much as possible depending on the amount of cash you have on hand. You are futher limited by the fact that you can only carry one type of cargo at a time

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
walkthrough? I can't open any scene....
There is a tutorial at the start of the game. If you go to the map screen the events are marked by stars. Click on them or the related room and the story will progress.

So I just finished playing most of the content and it seems you still can't do anything to stop Rachel going after Kara yet unless I missed something.

Also does anyone know if there is a way to not have that marriage thing with Lia and Tanya.Is there a way to lose points with Lia and Tanya? I ended up with alot of points with them even though I basically ignored them most of the game
The game is still in progress and hence some items are not implemented to date. Once the relationship with Kara progresses to the next level, I will give some options in relation to having her cut off acts with Rachel. Note that their current acts are more of a result of Kara naivety than anything else.
The relationship with Lia was necessary for what happens in the story later in the game. The 'love points' are dynamic and will change if you pay attention to the other girls. The maximum affection across all of the crew is also affected by certain choices in the game and the funds accumulated via trading / salvage.

I just know the more Kara sleeps with me the lower points go for Lia and Tiffany. Problem is I can't unlock Kara best sex scenes.
The events of the next version will unlock additional content with Kara. She just isn't ready for the next step just yet.

is it possible to get rachel?ive set these stats high rac_dev=9999 and rac_exp=9999rac_rel=9999
although ive no idea wtf they are or do LOL i love red heads damn it!!!
Firstly it's not a good idea to mess around with the variables in the game as it can have unintended effects. In terms of acts with Rachel, the story has not progressed to that point yet. Rome wasn't built in a day.

This game is so confusing. I don't know how to activate the scenes, I don't know which scenes I activated recently, much less how to release more of this.

The game would be perfect if it had a decent hint system, but instead of the hint system it has an index tab that doesn't do much for anything.
If you took the time to look at the tutorial, you would have noticed the map interface that includes the hint stars. Content is not intended to be difficult to find and you should note that there are no user walkthroughs for the game, as they are simply not necessary with the in game hint system.

can we have these on our ship too and if so how
recruit_chiara :(0)recruit_felicity :(0)recruit_jool :(1)recruit_paige :(0)recruit_vera :(0)
The girls can only be recruited to the strip club. These will increase the profit obtained from the club. Note that it takes a couple of days for them to arrive depending upon where they are travelling from. The strip club implementation is not completed at this time and the current static images when clicking on the stages will be replaced by pole dancing animations in the next version. Still a little bit undecided at this point, however I may include additional girls and also have some other content the strips, beyond just having them dance. ;)

CRASHED
CLICK LINK
Think I have found the source of the problem, however a save game would be appreciated to allow me to test fix.

D

Deleted member 2867548

I like this game... I think it's funny if you pay attention to more than who is getting banged. You see this shot which is mildly interesting... Screenshot 2020-12-06 202752-edit.jpg But if you ignore the floozie you see Kara behind them pounding tequila straight from the bottle (insert frames of sex crazed, drunken blue amazon hottie chasing the captain down...) _edit.jpg Gotta love it.

Reactions: professorx10

LordCharmz

Jan 2, 2018
Everyone here mad about getting told off about getting shower time with the women and I'm here waiting for the chance to tell them to get the the fuck out and give me some damn privacy.

• Haha
Reactions: hisstoryman

erkper

May 16, 2018
The events of the next version will unlock additional content with Kara. She just isn't ready for the next step just yet.
You're doing a great job, Xavster - love the update. Couple of questions to clarify - so even though Kara's dialog during the night bedroom scene says at one point she wants you to put it in her, you can't actually do so in this version?

Also, my quest tracker shows the last miscellaneous event, Kitchen LT, as A-D complete, E and F available. But I've gone through at least three weeks and never failed to click on the kitchen (or lounge) anytime there is any character there, yet I can't get those two events to fire. Are they tied to any particular character(s) love levels or something? I have been focusing on Kara. Speaking of which, after one bedroom session with Kara, her stats went down but Tanya and Rachel's went way up? To the point those two had the highest scores on the wheel of lust? (Wish I'd grabbed a screen shot of that...)

[Edit - of course, not 10 minutes after posting this, Kitchen E triggered. :p ]

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I hate to say this considering I love the game and the work you do Xavster , but having no say in the matter of Admiral Gracen after what she did to the mc by kicking him out and the way she treats him if he tries to milk more money kind of piss me off, We should have a way to get back at her for what she did and not be such a damm pussy.
After all the mc is free from the military and by that Admiral Gracen has no way to command him shit, she should be the one beggin us to help her.

If it was up to me I will tell both Kara and Tiff to leave us and talk to Grace alone , tell the bitch if she wants me to do that work for her she will first have to bring me pleasure for all the past "pain" she caused the mc :ROFLMAO: (humiliating by making her suck my cock is a good start)
And she can't treaten to shot the mc simply because :
1ª Tiff will hate her for killing the mc.
2ª No one else will carry her quest .
3ª Considering her personal vendetta in the past against the mc for fucking her daughter by kicking him, it won't look good on her to do such a thing again and even more to an unarmed civilian.

Last edited:

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
You're doing a great job, Xavster - love the update. Couple of questions to clarify - so even though Kara's dialog during the night bedroom scene says at one point she wants you to put it in her, you can't actually do so in this version?

Also, my quest tracker shows the last miscellaneous event, Kitchen LT, as A-D complete, E and F available. But I've gone through at least three weeks and never failed to click on the kitchen (or lounge) anytime there is any character there, yet I can't get those two events to fire. Are they tied to any particular character(s) love levels or something? I have been focusing on Kara. Speaking of which, after one bedroom session with Kara, her stats went down but Tanya and Rachel's went way up? To the point those two had the highest scores on the wheel of lust? (Wish I'd grabbed a screen shot of that...)

[Edit - of course, not 10 minutes after posting this, Kitchen E triggered. :p ]
The events you are referring to are available at 'Early' on Tuesday and Friday provided you have completed the main story line. You need to click on the girls to start the event. Coding looks fine, hence if possible could you forward a save game such that I can identify the issue.

As far as the bedroom session with Kara changing the love values unexpectantly, I can't see anything in the coding that would suggest this. Once again a save game would assist.

As far as that little piece of Kara dialogue, it will be removed from v0.51.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I hate to say this considering I love the game and the work you do Xavster , but having no say in the matter of Admiral Gracen after what she did to the mc by kicking him out and the way she treats him if he tries to milk more money kind of piss me off, We should have a way to get back at her for what she did and not be such a damm pussy.
After all the mc is free from the military and by that Admiral Gracen has no way to command him shit, she should be the one beggin us to help her.

If it was up to me I will tell both Kara and Tiff to leave us and talk to Grace alone , tell the bitch if she wants me to do that work for her she will first have to bring me pleasure for all the past "pain" she caused the mc :ROFLMAO: (humiliating by making her suck my cock is a good start)
And she can't treaten to shot the mc simply because :
1ª Tiff will hate her for killing the mc.
2ª No one else will carry her quest .
3ª Considering her personal vendetta in the past against the mc for fucking her daughter by kicking him, it won't look on her to do such a thing again and even more to an unarmed civilian.
Nice to see that I have stirred up some feelings. In relation to the actions of Admiral Gracen, she is a bit of a hard ass. Despite no longer being command of the MC, she still wields a lot of influence. Whilst not quite in the manner you suggested above, the MC will level the playing field later in the game.

erkper

May 16, 2018
The events you are referring to are available at 'Early' on Tuesday and Friday provided you have completed the main story line. You need to click on the girls to start the event. Coding looks fine, hence if possible could you forward a save game such that I can identify the issue.

As far as the bedroom session with Kara changing the love values unexpectantly, I can't see anything in the coding that would suggest this. Once again a save game would assist.

As far as that little piece of Kara dialogue, it will be removed from v0.51.
Thanks for the reply, I haven't seen a recurrence of the love scores blip, so perhaps I misunderstood what I saw that time. That mechanic seems a little odd to me. Julia's score never drops much at all despite me completely ignoring her (hovers constantly in the 4.0-4.4 range,) same with Alice, but Tiffany's and Lia's will rapidly drop even below those two even if I do pay some occasional attention to them. I will send you a save game if I see that blip again.

And Kitchen LT - F did trigger for me the next Tuesday early. Pretty sure I got both of them on Tuesday, not Fridays, but again that could have been my oversight.

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes