professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
can anyone tell me how long this game is?
Gizzy28 check the Overview and developer's notes on the first page. This is a long, interactive Novel game with side adventures and mini-games in it.

If you're after some quick sex (the opening h-scene is not indicative of later) do NOT bother with this game. This is a game to be enjoyed for the journey, not rushed through. Played that way, it will take you many hours, days even and give you many scenes you'll wish to come back to and replay.

• Haha
Reactions: Hollibolli

Leache

May 17, 2017
Although 2/3 of comments already state that the bike race choices are annoying the fighter hunt is even worse.

Since I sort of like the rest of the game and to prevent people from quitting it solely because of that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry to break it down to you professorx10 - but if F95 told me one thing it is that usually if the game forces too much grind it's more likely that someone rather decompiles the rpyc packages instead of keep grinding.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Although 2/3 of comments already state that the bike race choices are annoying the fighter hunt is even worse.

Since I sort of like the rest of the game and to prevent people from quitting it solely because of that:

Works so far but might be changed by developer since he hasn't posted solutions himself and is adamant to keep using this "gameflow"

Sorry to break it down to you professorx10 - but if F95 told me one thing it is that usually if the game forces too much grind it's more likely that someone rather decompiles the rpyc packages instead of keep grinding.
Leache let me break it to you, while I don't mind you posting the solution to the fighter min-game, your opinion that this is a 'grind' only shows that this is NOT a game for you.
Also is the fact that you raced through several chapters to get to that point in the few hours that the game has been available shows me that you are not looking for this kind of adventure novel with mini games in it.

So my suggestion is for you to go play something else that you'd be happier fapping to.
cheers

Leache

May 17, 2017
...shows that this is NOT a game for you.
I unfortenately have to agree to that - but most probably out of different reasons than you might have in view.

Out of a nostalgic streak and your starting announcement I exepected this getting a mix between wing commander 3, Privateer 2 and Freelancer without the flight simulation aspects, but with bigger cutscenes and some sort of building up my vessel and trading over time. Trading between 3 planets and buying 4 upgrades for the ship (which was already done in old savefiles) doesn't take the time of studying rocket science - and gets boring latest after two-digit repeats without a single line changed. So yeah, there remain the scenes which I have seen almost identical in the original variant of callisto and are slightly changed for some parts. Adding a few situations where you have to pick one out of 4 dialogue options for five times in correct row doesn't hit something that would keep me playing for hours - just to see I have to live with undesired outcomes in the story after not hitting the combination you had in mind while writing the code. I searched for some actual benefit added to the original during the "free roam time" - obviously that isn't the direction you had in mind.

And no - I haven't had the urge to fap as soon as possible to these animations, not only that they have been already present without your "taking further of original callisto" - if you should ever have seen xstoryplayer I doubt anyone will ever see renpy-based games as goal to fap to.

I still like the idea you had in mind though and wish you the best for your game and the journey with it.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
What is this abomination. The "animation" is just a combo of png's just slideshow shifting around lmfao you can see the outlines and cutoffs for each one.
Y'know, IDontGetWomen I'm not totally happy with it either. I agree with you in that I would have much rather had this fully and properly animated.

However, since I am just a fan like you and only had this one jpeg to work with....no access to the original 3D material, no AI or any other special animation tools to help, it was about the best I could come up with at the time.

So I tell you what, if you can take this one jpeg you're laughing at and animate it better than I did with nothing more than editing it, I'd be thrilled to see it. In fact, I'd even be glad to replace mine with yours and discuss further work for you to do. If you do try, I think you'll see how much work it takes to get this little 'combo of png's' to even 'shift around' like this in my pseudo-animation that we both wish was better.

But if you cannot show me an example of your animating this image you've done that's better, then I'd appreciate you cutting me a little slack. Ok?

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
stopped playing original because no harem, so don't need to download if that's not an option now, just my choice

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Callisto-X [v0.75] [ProfessorX-10]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited: