professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Time for a little Christmas Cheer. . .

It's been a busy season in the real world and I haven't gotten but a little progress on my next update...

. . but out there in the Orion Nebula, the girls are thinking of throwing a little party.

Anyone want to join them?

Cheers everyone, hoping you have a healthy happy Christmas.

...da prof... xmas.jpg

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
Time for a little Christmas Cheer. . .

It's been a busy season in the real world and I haven't gotten but a little progress on my next update...

. . but out there in the Orion Nebula, the girls are thinking of throwing a little party.

Anyone want to join them?

Cheers everyone, hoping you have a healthy happy Christmas.

...da prof... View attachment 3153822
Wow something we have already seen, nice

Reactions: professorx10

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
and a note just for those well dressed gentlemen lying in the field of grass....

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Just stopped by to let you guys know I haven't been shot down. . .yet.

1707631149012.png
But I do have a few holes in the fuselage.... I've had PC issues this last few weeks that have put me behind in my work on Callisto X. I figured I'd better admit it here before someone else did...
It'll be at least a month or so before I can get the next upgrade posted. BUT it will be a BIGGIE, I promise.

Stay Cool!

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
what are the answers for the Bike Race? i seem to be in a loop for having Tanya win and Callisto keeps saying Oh No better luck next time over n over

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
is the race the only thing for now? its either Big Mistake as Callisto says and starts over or Tanya wins and starts over

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
is the race the only thing for now? its either Big Mistake as Callisto says and starts over or Tanya wins and starts over
I'm sure you can find a way to win the bike race. pay attention to the hints while you ride... also, being a biker helps somewhat to 'win.' But hey, sometimes when you lose, you win.

evileeyore

Aug 15, 2023
So I've gotten to the point (for a second time) with Callisto where I'm deleting it. Tanya is not someone I want in my sexy scenes, but she she keeps butting her tits in where she's not wanted. Is this something you've fixed, or is this version also doomed to have Tonya being naked in scenes I'd rather not have her in?

(I got to the bonding with Lia in Callisto, and who is there? Tanya. *sigh* You'd think having never hit her blue star for three weeks would have gottne the point across, but no, she still thinks she's the MC's "main squeeze".).

• Haha

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
So I've gotten to the point (for a second time) with Callisto where I'm deleting it. Tanya is not someone I want in my sexy scenes, but she she keeps butting her tits in where she's not wanted. Is this something you've fixed, or is this version also doomed to have Tonya being naked in scenes I'd rather not have her in?

(I got to the bonding with Lia in Callisto, and who is there? Tanya. *sigh* You'd think having never hit her blue star for three weeks would have gottne the point across, but no, she still thinks she's the MC's "main squeeze".).

Ha ha...well you can't please everybody! Yup, Tanya is MC's first and will always be available. But as the story goes on, you get lots more choices and can avoid her...well except where Lia is concerned. They're like sisters.

sorry to hear you're so put off by one of the girls you're dumping the game... it has so muc to offer in the future....cheers...

• Haha
Reactions: Hollibolli

evileeyore

Aug 15, 2023
Salute! Yeah, not every game is for everybody, Callisto was just a "pile up of flaws"*, and being stuck with Tanya (for the foreseeable future) was the last straw massive titty for me.

I'll have to see how Stellar Crossroads shapes up, but it's looking good so far (joke - all the women appear to be, yet again, on the large breasted side, I haven't tried it to see how gameplay or story line up).

* Quotes because I know that what one sees as flaws can be another's treasure. I'll actually be writting up a review, soonish
I hope, because the flaw pile up had very little to do with "companion appearance" and far, far more to do with bad storytelling/gameplay.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Ok I see it's been a busy month and I've let the time get away from me again. The good news the Hardware issues are all behind me and I've been back at the keyboard, working.

I don't usually like to give hints but....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My plan is to release the next update as ver. 0.75 "in a few weeks." But please take that with a big grain of salt.

I don't want to list all the modifications, improvements and extensions I've already done but I've only got one more major scene to animate to go and then some detail additions and the next ver will be done.

I'll be putting up more on my 'buy me a beer' page and Discord page soon, but for now....hang in there...

Reactions: JFKdj

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Just thought I'd stop by and mention that I've posted my April information Update in my 'coffee' page. It's here for those who wish to drop by and check it out.

Stay tuned!

Reactions: haooni

Alex3Ton

Feb 5, 2024
(google-translate) It will be interesting to see the end result. Maybe even translate it.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
(google-translate) It will be interesting to see the end result. Maybe even translate it.

Thank you for the thought. I would take offers to that effect on the related discord or 'buy-me-a-coffee' pages and discuss them there.

For reference, my plan is to release Callisto-X in 3 steps. The first step, v 0.33 is already up. The second step, v0.73 is in the final additions stage. It needs text editing and revision, final QA and play through before release which I plan on soon. The final step, v 1.0 with its new ending should not be too long afterwards as it is already written and will just need updating etc.

As a side note, I'm obviously not going to get v0.73 it out by the end of April as I hoped. But it is progressing well. I'll keep interested parties posted.

DartBatiatus

May 5, 2024
Thank you for the thought. I would take offers to that effect on the related discord or 'buy-me-a-coffee' pages and discuss them there.

For reference, my plan is to release Callisto-X in 3 steps. The first step, v 0.33 is already up. The second step, v0.73 is in the final additions stage. It needs text editing and revision, final QA and play through before release which I plan on soon. The final step, v 1.0 with its new ending should not be too long afterwards as it is already written and will just need updating etc.

As a side note, I'm obviously not going to get v0.73 it out by the end of April as I hoped. But it is progressing well. I'll keep interested parties posted.

Do you have a page?

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Do you have a page?
one on 'buy me a coffee' ( )
and one on discord ( )

and you can message me on F95 as you can tell. But I prefer contacts on the other two mostly.

OH, and latest update that I haven't posted yet is I'm working on the last scene which upon completion will start the release cycle for ver 0.75

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Alright, for anyone who's interested, here is a link to my May status update for the release of my next version