• Sara

Votes: 385 52.9%
  • Izzy

Votes: 108 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

echobliss

Aug 31, 2018
in the new version i don't receive mails anymore after the 2nd girl , what can i do ? i know there are two more but how can i trigger the event ?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hm. Yup, still kind of sort of want to see Marcus end up a gurl. I don't mind Nyxi being a slut - it's the fact she's an ungrateful slut and the player just stands aside that is particuarly irksome.

Might be fun to possibly get involved in some of the school or hospital scenarios.

Nice to see the game still moving on along, though.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Hm. Yup, still kind of sort of want to see Marcus end up a gurl. I don't mind Nyxi being a slut - it's the fact she's an ungrateful slut and the player just stands aside that is particuarly irksome.
Um... Marcus? And what's that about standing aside with the ungrateful Nyxi?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
There was essentially two options back when I was playing regarding Nyxi after she got the girls done, which either involved locking her up in chastity (not my thing, never has been) or letting her date in the wild. Dating brings along Marcus and the usual bbc energy, all but foreshading the player being their eventual bitch and Nyxi immediately folds to accomodate her new 'daddy'. The player is regulated to pay to watch them in action, or sucking some D for more of the same.

So, yeah. Considering you paved the way to her new lifestyle, ungrateful. But to be fair, I prefer playing switch style characters with some personal agency rather than meek subservience. Different strokes for different folks.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There was essentially two options back when I was playing regarding Nyxi after she got the girls done, which either involved locking her up in chastity (not my thing, never has been) or letting her date in the wild. Dating brings along Marcus and the usual bbc energy, all but foreshading the player being their eventual bitch and Nyxi immediately folds to accomodate her new 'daddy'. The player is regulated to pay to watch them in action, or sucking some D for more of the same.

So, yeah. Considering you paved the way to her new lifestyle, ungrateful. But to be fair, I prefer playing switch style characters with some personal agency rather than meek subservience. Different strokes for different folks.
Damn, I'm not into chastity cages either, but I'm very glad I smelled that coming and picked the cage anyway if that really is how it turns out.

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020

Yeesh, good thing I chose to put her into chastity. I swear, shouldn't have even bothered with her. Sugardaddy relationships? Chastity cages? NTR? Bisexual male? Yeah, not my things at all. But to each their own.
Damn, I'm not into chastity cages either, but I'm very glad I smelled that coming and picked the cage anyway if that really is how it turns out.
Same here.

May 21, 2017
The changelog stats "Able to unlock Nyxi as a Trans Women". How? So far i see only 2 options when interacting with her. Chasity Cage and BBC mode. So how to change her to Trans women?

4.30 star(s) 34 Votes