• Sara

Votes: 385 52.9%
  • Izzy

Votes: 108 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rosaleen

Feb 19, 2020
I have found out a year ago that chrome's saves are broken in multiple html games. After switching in firefox, the saves are working again. It may be a browser issue and you may have better luck if you try another one. At any case, to be safe than sorry, always save in file to be sure. Just in case always.

Reactions: ThornyAce

Hotshot 3001

Dec 29, 2019
first i would like to say great progress with the game .
it's getting better with each update hope to see more of the mc with the girls even after choosing to be a trans
i have played lots of games that just focus on forced feminization and stuff like that but this game has a new concept it doesn't force the player to follow one bath thats why i loved the game and I hope the Dev receive all the support he needs to finish this wonderfull game.
bs in the folder their is a chastity cage but i can't find it in the game is this going to be brought in the next update or am i missing some thing.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
It's fairly refreshing to have a scenario where the MC can opt for the trans route and more or less get supported and built up for their efforts. (As such Vanil is quickly becoming a favorite of mine, mostly due to her rolling with the change. Would be nice to see Laura get involved a bit more in that regard.)

Money... is probably something that will be need balancing at some point, if it's supposed to be a factor at all. And I imagine when the mansion starts getting super full of characters it'll become a bit cumbersome to navigate.

About the only thing that I personally don't gel with is Nyxi. You, as the protagonist, go out of your way to aid her fulfilling her lifes goals, only to have the two options of her being in chastity (meh, never a fan of that, but different strokes for different folks) or her adopting a bbc as her sole focus, leaving the player to accept it or what looks like predictably become a cumrag for this guy and his merry fellows, regardless of personality.

Not that there is anything wrong with the MC getting hands on in that department if they want to, mind. But that's the key bit, I think - the desire to do so. If anything I could see a trans MC see it as a business opportunity and roll with it if they've gone that far down the rabbit hole. But more than likely it's going the predictable route of being a feeble toy. *shrugs*

If it wasn't redundant with the games genre and content (and the guy outweighing the MC by a rediculous amount, and there are several, several girls already in progress) I could see Marcus getting his come uppance and the feminzation treatment himself and 'working' along Nyxi to pay for it.

Still, content is a wonderful thing! Good job, dev.

Reactions: brybry1311

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
I knew this new feminization path would ruin the game because now the update efforts are focused on that, just another transformation, sissyfication game YEY! (n)(n)(n)

• Angry
Reactions: DanyD and xana94

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The new room was interesting, with another way to gain money as the MC.
The random events at the hospital were fine, just hoping for some involving the MC in the future.
For the rest, I can't say that much since I used an old save without feminization.

Good continuation.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Probably by telling Nyxi that she should get blacked instead of ordering her to wear a chastity cage.

smurg

developer of .sexe
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Been on the lookout for more HTML games, this one looks good too! Excited to play!

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
In this save after transitioning we have no more sex scenes with Laura or Sara? Or do we have to unlock them?
Yes, after MC transitions, Laura and Sara stops having sex with MC because they prefer MC as a male. It is explained in the scene and the dialog that you have with house mates when MC announce that she is now a woman.

May 21, 2017
Changelog states "continue feminization through Hormones" is that an event that's supposed to trigger after talking to all the girls or is that just happening in the background?

May 21, 2017
first i would like to say great progress with the game .
it's getting better with each update hope to see more of the mc with the girls even after choosing to be a trans
i have played lots of games that just focus on forced feminization and stuff like that but this game has a new concept it doesn't force the player to follow one bath thats why i loved the game and I hope the Dev receive all the support he needs to finish this wonderfull game.
bs in the folder their is a chastity cage but i can't find it in the game is this going to be brought in the next update or am i missing some thing.
The Chasity Cage is used on Nyxi's Dom Path. She comes to the MC about a fetish on sucking BBC's and the MC can either choose to encourage her to go for BBC or punish her by buying a Chasity Cage and locking her cock in it.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

averagehtmlenjoyer

Currently enjoying succubi
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
Changelog states "continue feminization through Hormones" is that an event that's supposed to trigger after talking to all the girls or is that just happening in the background?
After starting hormones at the hospital you need to wait and will get an event roughly every 2 weeks before you transition to a full time trans

May 21, 2017
After starting hormones at the hospital you need to wait and will get an event roughly every 2 weeks before you transition to a full time trans
"Starting Hormones therapy at the hospital" Event itself isn't triggering for me. Wait are full saves from the previous version still valid or should i start a new save? I loaded the Sub_Trans path save that i had from the previous version.

Reactions: VulgarXrated
4.30 star(s) 34 Votes