Votes: 385 52.9%
  • Izzy

Votes: 108 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LawhornLeo

Jun 2, 2017
how can i increase femininity?
Initially you put on the wig after building the beauty salon, then talking to Vanniall - asking about doing your makeup.
Then you need to shave your body hair in the shower, and then get your hair/makeup on and do a camshow like that.

You can 'perform' with Vanniall while wearing the wig/makeup too.

After that you should be able to get feminizing hormones at the hospital, once you do that you have to wait a week or so in game. It maxes out at 7 in the current version.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Grind... at least the kind in games, is never a good thing. It's just not, it's called that because that's the daily grind of life, that grinds you away.

Reactions: Kinkus

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
I voted Sara as my favorite girl but it disappoints me her options are so limited when you're crossdressed

Harueko

Nov 3, 2019
how to get sara mail to appear???
what stats besides working room and 9 management needed?
what events? anything?

averagehtmlenjoyer

Currently enjoying succubi
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
how to get sara mail to appear???
what stats besides working room and 9 management needed?
what events? anything?
In the current version you need to recruit Vanniall, restore and redecorate the second room and then you will get the mail

Next version I'm reworking it so you can recruit girls in any order

Reactions: thisguyoverhere42

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I certainly don't belong to the target audience but I have a habit of trying html games since they are easy to use and you even made an online version. I had a great time playing it and you did a good job. But it was the last time I could assess your game correctly since you decided to go with feminization.

The worldbuilding is correct.
The characters are few and different.
The plot isn't new but the angle is original.
The photos/videos are well chosen.

The MC's personality is fine. The other characters are interesting. The flow of events is well paced. The presentation is nice.
The management screen is really useful. Also, thanks for including versatile scenes and not only top or only bottom ones.
More events like the pool party, it was really fun.

On a side note, I had a hard time progressing with Nyxi. I wouldn't have minded if she was thinking about other men but BBC isn't my thing so I choose to punish her but I don't like chastity either (by the way, the MC thinks he should ask for help but he finds the solution himself). After that, talking to Nyxi was doing nothing, neither making her suck our dick.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good continuation.

averagehtmlenjoyer

Currently enjoying succubi
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
Hello.

I certainly don't belong to the target audience but I have a habit of trying html games since they are easy to use and you even made an online version. I had a great time playing it and you did a good job. But it was the last time I could assess your game correctly since you decided to go with feminization.

The worldbuilding is correct.
The characters are few and different.
The plot isn't new but the angle is original.
The photos/videos are well chosen.

The MC's personality is fine. The other characters are interesting. The flow of events is well paced. The presentation is nice.
The management screen is really useful. Also, thanks for including versatile scenes and not only top or only bottom ones.
More events like the pool party, it was really fun.

On a side note, I had a hard time progressing with Nyxi. I wouldn't have minded if she was thinking about other men but BBC isn't my thing so I choose to punish her but I don't like chastity either (by the way, the MC thinks he should ask for help but he finds the solution himself). After that, talking to Nyxi was doing nothing, neither making her suck our dick.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good continuation.
Hi Oliz, thanks for the in-depth review. I'll definitely take a look at some of the remarks you sent.

The feminization in the game is optional so even if that's not your thing you can still play in the future as a man

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Thanks for the answer.

The feminization in the game is optional so even if that's not your thing you can still play in the future as a man
In that case, I hope you'll find a way to bring closer the male MC with his girls with adequate events too and make every male option viable/working the same because, for now, the camshow system is saying otherwise, that we need to change something, even with fitness maxed (we can't advertise ourselves, the gains are very low, we don't have any followers, ...).
Usually, in games like this, the normal path lock the player out of many aspects of it and, even if there's a choice, it's never implemented since the majority of players want to go through feminization. I have nothing against it but, if you give a choice, make sure it has some substance/content and not an empty shell.

Good continuation.

Rosaleen

Feb 19, 2020
Personally, I like the variety Dom male, Dom trans, Sub trans etc. I'm mainly on Dom trans route right now. In other games, the trans route is a submissive one. In this one seems that you can be a dom trans. I love the game so far. If I had to find something bad on the game, it's that the girls' camshows management can be a bit tedious when everyday you have to guide them to do the right show to earn you the most money. But I'm ok with this. I have already a lot of fun to complain for a thing that the most games of this kind let it unattended without the management console (a very helpful feature).

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Izzy is cute, and her scenes are very hot. The progression at the school is very nice too, fucking the teacher was great. I hope to do more of that in the future. I do wish the feminisationing of the MC wasn't a thing though, there are quire a few games already about that, with a lot less about guys fucking dickgirls.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Mwahaha! Kicking the guy looking for Sara out of the Mansion gives me some "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" vibes xD, like when they kicked Jazz out of the Mansion.

On another note, will there be an option in the future to move Nyxi into your Mansion? There shouldn't even be a need to add a room, she could just move into your room.

Will there be an option to feminize Nyxi even more?

This game is turning to be quite fun, hopefully there will be some major plot developments to make the game feel more interesting and less like a management game where you just choose daily activities, grind and repeat.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Don't pick the feminization options then. Many of us like this so why would you want it taken away from us
Because every minute spent on that is one the dev is not spending on maledom content. I have no problem voting "No" against things just because they are optional.

Reactions: qdouglas

La Me

Apr 10, 2018
Honestly I just wish people would quit going onto games that have feminization or are getting feminization and complaining about or saying "there's so many of them already!" like no there really aren't that many. Sure there may be less where you are the one doing the fem to others but doesn't mean you gotta complain on every single one of ours about how there's less of yours.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Honestly I just wish people would quit going onto games that have feminization or are getting feminization and complaining about or saying "there's so many of them already!" like no there really aren't that many. Sure there may be less where you are the one doing the fem to others but doesn't mean you gotta complain on every single one of ours about how there's less of yours.
Except that this game started out as pure male-on-dickgirl. The feminisation was added afterwards. When a game changes focus partway through, that's always a valid thing to criticise.

Reactions: Silverfan936

docjane112

Apr 28, 2020
"Changes focus" is a weird way to write "has appeared a few times in updates that also added other things"

4.30 star(s) 34 Votes