• Sara

Votes: 385 52.9%
  • Izzy

Votes: 108 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SlaversWorld

Jul 29, 2020
Something is not right with this version. The second room is active but all applicants tell me that they are not ready yet.

evolved23

Jul 6, 2017
How do you end up giving Laura a blowjob in the car? Have I made a decision to lock this out?

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
If by goth you mean Sara she is already available, Venus will probably be the next girl. Thanks for playing!
Nice, been waiting on Venus most of all...

Also idk if this is a bug or whatever, but you can't do Izzy's threesome if you are crossdressed, even though it apparently doesn't use you at all.

Edit: Nevermind, turns out there was a third threesome scene, it just must be a lot rarer, or I just had bad RNG

Last edited:
Reactions: Ditrikn

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
i can't seem to start the feminization pills at the hospital, did i do something wrong? how can i trigger that

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
i can't seem to start the feminization pills at the hospital, did i do something wrong? how can i trigger that
Maybe you need to get far enough along with all the steps? i.e. getting the dressing room, trying on the wig, getting help with your makeup, going lingerie shopping. Maybe other stuff affects it too i'm not sure, like camming while crossdressed, helping the other sissy buy her hormones (Not sure)

They weren't available for me right away until they one day were so idk

May 21, 2017
Maybe you need to get far enough along with all the steps? i.e. getting the dressing room, trying on the wig, getting help with your makeup, going lingerie shopping. Maybe other stuff affects it too i'm not sure, like camming while crossdressed, helping the other sissy buy her hormones (Not sure)

They weren't available for me right away until they one day were so idk
1. Buy the Beauty Saloon from the new management option after Sara Moves in.
2. Pick up the wig in the completed Beauty Saloon and trying on the wig.
3. Getting help with your makeup from Vanniall(2nd girl added)
4. Going lingerie shopping with Laura (1st girl from the Prologue).

Every encounter with the Trans girls you have to pick the sub route. (I think this also triggers the Fem points for the MC)

There is a Feminity stat in the Stats screen. Not sure how low it has to be to trigger the Pills in hospital.

Rosaleen

Feb 19, 2020
I tried the dom path (At the moment 100) and you can take the pills from the hospital. The main character's femininity was at 5 and it's now at 6 after the pills.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Looking forward to the player being able to 'work' with the girls as a trans themselves. Personally, I'd love to see if they could function as a top or a bottom, instead of the usual 'you turned into a hot trans beauty, but now you're everythings bitch all the time because reasons'.

Nothing wrong with a health sex drive or preferring to be on the bottom, mind, it's just the annoying mentality that it (most games) suddenly makes somebody less rather than more - praising the sun dat ass.

Reactions: xana94

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
i think it would have been better to leave the random events on both uni and gym once you get maxed out instead of repeating the exact same one everytime.(gym has 2 variants but it just ends up being boring once you get maxed out in stats).

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes