Votes: 385 52.9%
  • Izzy

Votes: 108 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mikeymark

Mar 24, 2019
Hey Dev

Is it possible to have some kind of progress tracker/"quest tracker" or smth in the game. i kinda got stuck a few times. onlly to click around and sleep until i found the right place etc. hope you understand my question

Reactions: Harueko

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I have a couple questions. These are all regarding version 0.4
1. In stats MC's submissiveness is at 15 is that the max in the current version (noticed it did not say maxxed in parenthesis)
2. Is it possible at this time for MC to go out in female clothes?
3. Is 7 the max feminization in vers 0.4?

I am thinking that I have pretty much hit the end of content for ver 0.4 but not sure

Have salon, spa,, done the makeup thing, the lingerie shopping. Even donated a large sum of money 1000 and got the email from the group. Maxxed out at the gym. Don't think I can do anything else with Leticia in private sessions or with Nyxi aat this time.

averagehtmlenjoyer

Currently enjoying succubi
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
1. In stats MC's submissiveness is at 15 is that the max in the current version (noticed it did not say maxxed in parenthesis)

I am thinking that I have pretty much hit the end of content for ver 0.4 but not sure

Have salon, spa,, done the makeup thing, the lingerie shopping. Even donated a large sum of money 1000 and got the email from the group. Maxxed out at the gym. Don't think I can do anything else with Leticia in private sessions or with Nyxi aat this time.
Sounds like you're at the end yes. Submissiveness is a scale from 0-100 there's not really a max. You can't go out in female clothes yet.

• Sad
Reactions: xana94

LawhornLeo

Jun 2, 2017
"Changes focus" is a weird way to write "has appeared a few times in updates that also added other things"
Agreed. Sounds more like a "added additional branches of optional content." Which, arguably, requires a degree of focus, but nevertheless the update wasn't entirely THAT.

Reactions: xana94

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020

How to get spa i am not getting it?

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
How to get spa i am not getting it?
It's after you get and this is part of a guess so many girls and to get the girls you have to do room additions. There is both the salon and a pool/hottub. You get the salon first and that if I remember right has an upgrade and pool/hotub is after that.

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
It's after you get and this is part of a guess so many girls and to get the girls you have to do room additions. There is both the salon and a pool/hottub. You get the salon first and that if I remember right has an upgrade and pool/hotub is after that.
I have salon and i also have all the girls but not getting an option for extra room to build spa

kartal06

Oct 3, 2018
very minor update, i was expecting more content in 1 month waiting period. frankly i'm disappointed

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
averagehtmlenjoyer Well short update but you announced it so no problem (I didn't tell you btw but I really like your game) ^^
I'm just curious now, do you plan to split your story in 2 (or more) paths or not ? I mean, with the MC feminization ongoing we lost some scenes (sadly with Laura and Sara) but gain some too. So what will happen now ? Will we have new scenes with the girls if we refuse the feminization ? Will there be multiple choices with some girls exclusive to some path ?

Reactions: Keiadrin16

averagehtmlenjoyer

Currently enjoying succubi
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
averagehtmlenjoyer Well short update but you announced it so no problem (I didn't tell you btw but I really like your game) ^^
I'm just curious now, do you plan to split your story in 2 (or more) paths or not ? I mean, with the MC feminization ongoing we lost some scenes (sadly with Laura and Sara) but gain some too. So what will happen now ? Will we have new scenes with the girls if we refuse the feminization ? Will there be multiple choices with some girls exclusive to some path ?
Yeah there will be new scenes both as a male and trans, your choices need to have some effect on the story after all ^^

4.30 star(s) 34 Votes