• Izzy

Votes: 108 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
Seems promising!
Some feedback:
- I really would like a sleep button on the sidebar, it really is a chore (many clicks) to go to sleep haha
- Would be nice to have a notice that there is no more content for this version on the first page of a building (hospital, lake, gym, university) or for your own cam show.

Anyway, I quite enjoyed my playthrough. Keep up the great work!

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
Is there something special at the end of the debt? I think I unlocked everything for this version but I didn't finish paying the debt.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
- Would be nice to have a notice that there is no more content for this version on the first page of a building (hospital, lake, gym, university) or for your own cam show.
The game actually has a notification for gym and university, just that it doesn't appear where needed (it appears in the stats menu).

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
averagehtmlenjoyer
Let your curiosity get the better of you?
Seeing that there is no tag on transformation or sissification, I can assume "that" curiosity is only MC on Trans/Trans on MC without the 2 mention right or there is but you decided to not add the tags yet?

averagehtmlenjoyer

Currently enjoying succubi
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2023
averagehtmlenjoyer

Seeing that there is no tag on transformation or sissification, I can assume "that" curiosity is only MC on Trans/Trans on MC without the 2 mention right or there is but you decided to not add the tags yet?
There is optional player feminization planned but it's not in the game yet. The MC starts as a man and will always have the option to stay that way.

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
There is optional player feminization planned but it's not in the game yet. The MC starts as a man and will always have the option to stay that way.
Please, if you plan to introduce a "feminization option," then let the MC chose to be submissive or DOMINANT! i don't understand why other html games don't offer that choice, it's always a obligation to be submissive . My suggestion, if you choose to be a sexy girl= "submissive path" , or a shemale with a big dick but beatiful curves = "Dominant path."

KrisfromKaos

Jan 30, 2023
i would like a night and day mechanic.
maybe mini mission that can upgrade the mansion or make collab with bars or even make a bar or at least visit it

Mar 23, 2020
Please, if you plan to introduce a "feminization option," then let the MC chose to be submissive or DOMINANT! i don't understand why other html games don't offer that choice, it's always a obligation to be submissive . My suggestion, if you choose to be a sexy girl= "submissive path" , or a shemale with a big dick but beatiful curves = "Dominant path."
I concur with femininity =/= submissiveness. There are (plans to add) dominant tgirls to the mansion though, so I don't think this dev suffers from that particular delusion :LUL:

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
By the way, is it possible for you to add more " random event" duing our exploration of the world to make it more flesh out? For example, when we visit the university or gym we get to see some random erotic scenes, however it's not that "generous" in other places such as the mall or park. If i can suggest a few html games to help you with that then i suggest : "Patriarch [0.8] [oranos]" and "Destroyer [Testoviron]"

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
Meh. 100% of those are also the MC getting forced, tricked or mind controlled into some how as well. Perhaps they all get abandoned, because there is only so much you can do with a MC who has no agency. I feel like that is also why many female protagonist games dont go the distance as well. Many rely on the MC getting blackmailed and corrupted... instead of having agency.

Someone who starts crossdressing themselves, can do so much more.
No, the "transformation" tag games don't fail because the transformation comes forced, but because there's a fuck-a-ton of them.
And you're also wrong on why the "female prot." games do worse, It's because people knows the 99% of the time is gona be the same girl fucked again and again. Male protagonist often means variety, that's why.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
No, the "transformation" tag games don't fail because the transformation comes forced, but because there's a fuck-a-ton of them.
And you're also wrong on why the "female prot." games do worse, It's because people knows the 99% of the time is gona be the same girl fucked again and again. Male protagonist often means variety, that's why.
i enjoy the trasformantion gender change games but much prefer it if you can play as a trans/futa dom and forcefully transform others... i do enjoy sub content to but only subbing to futa and hate subing to guys .....there are far to many gay sissy or sissy femdom games.... the sub/dom meter in this is a good sign that you be able to choose how you feel like ...plus no cis guys in this is a good sign.. i do enjoy trans dom as well as futa dom

Reactions: Ditrikn

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
i enjoy the trasformantion gender change games but much prefer it if you can play as a trans/futa dom and forcefully transform others... i do enjoy sub content to but only subbing to futa and hate subing to guys .....there are far to many gay sissy or sissy femdom games.... the sub/dom meter in this is a good sign that you be able to choose how you feel like ...plus no cis guys in this is a good sign.. i do enjoy trans dom as well as futa dom
Do you have any suggestion in terms of html game to share?

4.30 star(s) 34 Votes