• Sara

Votes: 385 52.9%
  • Izzy

Votes: 108 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The html "purple" color is too dark to be easily readable against a black background. I hacked the attached to both increase the intensity and decrease the saturation by changing it to #e68be6

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
Thanks for the update! Great game and gurls;)
Can we load saves from previous version without problem, please?

Gold Onyx

Feb 11, 2019
Hopes not, there is already many games where you can play has a sissy/trans
(and many of those was abandoned)
Meh. 100% of those are also the MC getting forced, tricked or mind controlled into some how as well. Perhaps they all get abandoned, because there is only so much you can do with a MC who has no agency. I feel like that is also why many female protagonist games dont go the distance as well. Many rely on the MC getting blackmailed and corrupted... instead of having agency.

Someone who starts crossdressing themselves, can do so much more.

Mar 23, 2020
Meh. 100% of those are also the MC getting forced, tricked or mind controlled into some how as well. Perhaps they all get abandoned, because there is only so much you can do with a MC who has no agency. I feel like that is also why many female protagonist games dont go the distance as well. Many rely on the MC getting blackmailed and corrupted... instead of having agency.

Someone who starts crossdressing themselves, can do so much more.
Exactly. MC transitioning because he's surrounded by hot transgirls and thinks "Damn, maybe I could live like that, it looks like fun".

I'm afraid to derail the thread with all this MC feminization talk, I know many would hate that :KEK:

4.30 star(s) 34 Votes